Chapter 34 - Second Chance?

Crazy For You

"Byun Baekhyun.."I mumbled softly to myself. 

*Oh god why out all of places but here?* I thought then then i saw a few guys walked towards and greeted him. I guess they are s. *Geez where the hell is that ChunJerk for god sake* I turned around and found out that he was flirting with the chashier. *Ugh i should know that gonna happen*I thought as i face palmed at the scene. I then turned to my front and was shocked with close view of  Baekhyun and i was nearly cursed. I can heard he chuckled to my reaction and i rolled my eyes.

"Can we sit here? There are no place to sit..."

He asked me. I looked around the restaurant and it was full house. I looked at s and yeah my kindness took over me and give them the seats.Duh how can i say no if they all make starving face? Baekhyun with no shame he take a sit next to me. By that time that ChunJerk come back with the foods.


" Done playing with your new girl?" i asked as i rollled my eyes. 
 

"What? She started first and i cant help.." He grined widely and slowly dissappear when he saw Baekhyun and s. " And look who is playing with 6 guys huh?" he scoffed and take a sit next to me.

Okay. Great..very great. On my right was Baekhyun and on my left was ChunJerk. *What a life i have.* Then Baekhyun's friends intro themself eventho i dont give a care with them. So there are the white skin Suho,dark skin Kai, the big eyes D.O, Chanyeol and last but not least Sehun the maknae. They all seems nice and friendly...oh yeah not to mention talkative. I was about to eat my foods when i feels an arm snakes around my waist.

"What th-" i turned to look at the arm's owner." Yah what you thinking youre doing?" i whispered to ChunJerk as i hitted his arm.

"You're my servant,remember?"He just smiled and still holding my waist. " You really gonna die-" i mumbled and sigh softly.

"So Baekhyun..you seems to know her." Suho asked. *What with the wiggled eyebrows?*I can sense that Baekhyun was glanced at me before he answer. "She is my friend from childhood.."

Friend...tch what a joke. I take a spoonful and feed myself hearing those words came from him. "Baby..dont you want to introduce me to your new friends?" I was nearly get choked and quickly drink the water that Baekhyun offered. I shot death glared to ChunJerk. *What the hell..baby? Since when i was his baby?*I looked up and saw them looking interested towards Chunji.

"Okay guys..hm..well this is Chunji..my frie- "

"Her BOYFRIEND..." 

I widened my eyes as i heard the word boyfriend came out from Chunji. The exo especially Baekhyun was really..I mean really really surprised. "W-what..n-no..thats not what he mean. We both are nothi-"

"We both have something..we just take it slow " Chunji added.

That's it..im gonna explode. "Yah stupido ChunJerk!" I hitted his head with my bag and stormed out from the restaurant. Then someone caught me by wrist.

"Minyoung...wait"

I turned around and look at him. "What you think you're doing Byun Baekhyun shii?" I glares at him as i tried to release my wrist. All of him remind me the pained that he gave. I really ing hate him. Why does he have to back here? "It-its hurt me.." i tries my best to hold my tears and he realized that he held too tight so he quickly released my wrist.

"I'm s-sorry Minyoung. I- "

"You never stop hurting me,wont you?" I said as i look away.

"Minyoung..I  know that Chunji guy was not your boyfriend. I believe you. I just want to ask something. Can't you give me the chance to make it right? I really really regret that I did to you. I dont mean to did that,you know right?"

"I..." oh god what should i said?

"Minyoung..Please everyone get the second chance. Please.." He pleaded.

"I-I...I don't know Byun Baekhyun" i bited my lips slightly. Part of my heart say to forgive him and another was opposite. Im so confused right now.

"Well..then I shall give you some time" he nodded and I just keep silent.

"Call me.You know where to meet me right?" He asked.

I nodded. Yes i know exactly where that place. Wait- mean that he still use the number? And he still remember that place? That make me smiled slightly knowing that he still remember.

"I have to go Baekhyun shii. Bye " I quickly walked away from him.


[At the same time]

[Chunji POV]

I looked at their priceless face when i said that Minyoung is my girlfriend. It was funny and i had to hold my laugh but then- 

"OUCH!" I winced in pain as i rubbed my head.
 

What the heck- Which planet this strong girl came from? "Yah i was jok-" i was about to apologize and then she stormed out from the restaurant. *Geez girl..* I was about to stand up and follow her but then this Baekhyun guy already catch her. *Mhm..i wonder..* I decide to follow them secretly. Damn what they talking about? It make me curious when i saw Minyoung trying to hold her tears. Then something hit me. I don't know how to explain it. It is unidentified feeling..it hitted me when i saw her crying. "Why- Is she crying because of that...guy?" I muttered to myself. And i know that i wont like that Baek-Bacon guy.

 


ello ello \o/
miss me my lovely subscriber? i missed you guys ;u;
im so sorry for the late update. you know its hard to get ideas ;-;
so here is an updated from me
enjoy and comment okay?
let me know ^^


hyoseung