Chapter 22 - Confession??

Crazy For You

[No one POV]


Minyoung woke up bright and early because she have promise with Jinyoung to go to the arcade,so she wake up earlier than ever. She showered and changed to some comfortable clothes and then went downstairs to greet his aunty and oppa.



"Good Morning Aunty Hana, Good Morning Sunggyu and L oppa"

"Morning."They said.

"Aunty, I'm going out now!"

“Where?” L asked

“Going out with my friends!”

“I bet it’s not friend…but boyfriend. hahaha” Sunggyu joke

“Sunggyu oppa~ you know what? Your jokes not even funny..okay”

“Whatever~~”continue eat breakfast.

"What about breakfast?"Aunty Hana.

"I’ll breakfast at Purple café !"

"Okay, dear. But come back before 6:00 p.m.. Be safe on the way!"

 

"Nae, Aunty. I will."

Minyoung gave Leo
 her cousin a kiss on his cheek and she went out and walked calmly to Purple café.

 

[at Purple café]
"Good Morning, Eli. Is Hyorin have come yet?"

"Yes…she’s at the back.Restroom. You can go to check up on her if you want to."

 

"Huh? Don’t be nonsense."

“Minyoung…you’re here?” Hyorin said with ‘sick’face

“Hyorin-ah…are you okay? What’s wrong?”

“I’m okay…just stomach ache. It will be fine and where is Jinyoung?”

“Not come yet. Why?”

“Hrm…nothing. Hey…Minyoung-ah…don’t you notice something at Jinyoung?”

“Notice what?” she confused

“Hhrmm..nothing.” *even I said it, you would never believe it~* Hyorin thought.

“Girls~ your new friends gonna come in 20s~” Eli said as he making latte for Minyoung

“Yah…how would you know that?”Hyorin asked

“Hey~ I’ve cctv at the outside of the café~!”

“Really? Ah! Minyoung-ah, give me your glasses, now!”

“B-but…”

“Ppalli..i don’t have enough time!”

Minyoung give up and she gives her glasses to Hyorin. Hyorin keep the glasses as fast as she can after take it from Minyoung. *Hope my plans worked out* Then the café door was push by someone. *At last~ Jinyoung…let’s see if my prediction was right or not* Hyorin thought.

“Hey~ Sorry I’m late. By the way, Hyorin…where’s Minyoung? And who is she?” Jinyoung asked as he look at the girl infront Hyorin.

*Who is this girl?*Jinyoung thought.

“What? Who’s she? Don’t you ever know her? Aishh~~ This is Minyoung.”

Jinyoung face looks really speechless. *Minyoung? Is that really her?? She looks different!”*Jinyoung thought. He still stiff and he don’t even realize that he look at Minyoung too long~smilling alone . After Hyorin smacked his head, he stopped smilling and he stared at Eli and look at Minyoung. Then he looked away again. “Hello~~? Are you two at here or not?” Hyorin asked as she look at Jinyoung who was silent. “Huh?Oh yeah!Minyoung…Shall we go now??”

“Hyorin…let’s go…and give me back my glasses!” Minyoung whispered at the last sentence.

“Nope! I’m not going!”

“But..why?”

“I have promised Eli to help him at the café!”

“Is that true...Eli?”Minyoung asked as she was suspicion with Hyorin. Eli look confused for a moment then he look at Hyorin who was give him signal to say ‘yes’

 

“Ah…yup that’ right. You know right lately this café have been busy…you don’t mind right??”

“If you said so...then it’s okay for me.”
 

“That’s my girl~~”

“I’m going~ Anyyeong~” Minyoung leave the café with Jinyoung.


“Yah! Please tell me what’s going on here?”Eli asked.

 

“Nothing….hrmm, I was right. My eyes can’t lie me!” Hyorin talked to herself.

At the same time…..

“Sorry...if I’m late.” Jinyoung  apologized as they started walk to the arcade.

“Nevermind…hrmm..where are the other?”

 

“They wait for us at the arcade.”

“I see…” Suddenly it’s awkward between both of them. *ohmy…why I suddenly feel awkward?*Minyoung thought. *Aish!! Talk something…Jinyoung…anything!!*Jinyoung thought

“So…why you take off the glasses?”

 

“Oh…actually Hyorin take it from me…and actually my eyes never had a problem. I just wear it for fun.” She explained.

Jinyoung look at his watch. “Minyoung-ah…you know what? We’re already late and bet they’ll be annoying at us.”

“Should we run?”

“If you said so…” he grab Minyoung wrist. “You know what? You looks so beautiful even without the glasses.” He said smile before they run to the arcade.

After a few minute, they arrived at the arcade.
“HYUNG!!!!!!” Sandeul and Gongchan shouted and run toward Jinyoung as soon as they saw him.

 

“Yah!! Why are you late?” Cnu asked


“I…*hhuhh*..am..*hhuhh*..sorry..*hhuhh*.” he tries to get breathe.

“Hyung! Where is two noona??And who is this noona?” Sandeul asked as he pointed to Minyoung.


“This Minyoung…the noona that you meet at the café…and Hyorin can’t go because she have something to do.” Jinyoung explained.

“Thanks god…that noisy noona didn’t come”

Then…Jinyoung realized that all of them keep looking at Minyoung. *Aishh!! Why they look at her like that!!* “Minyoung…let me introduce you my friends, CNU, the one who wear glasses.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Then, that’s Sandeul, the one who wear white and blue strip shirt and next to him is Gongchan, the one who wear red jacket.”

“Noona~~nice to meet you.” Sandeul and Gongchan said unison.

“Lastly…the one who wear cap…his name is Baro.”


“Wassup~”

“I actually have figure out a name for 5 of us…and I called it us as B1A4~~” Gongchan said.

 

“What? What the hell is B1A4?” Baro furrowed his eyebrows.

“I take that name from our blood…so…”

“So…you’re the only one who has B type and the rest of us have A type…so it’s called B1A4.” Sandeul continued.
“Wow…what a nice name.” Minyoung giggled.

Baro pulled out Sandeul ear while he dragged him to somewhere else. “YAH!! IT’S HURT!!” Sandeul shout. “Hey…we gonna playing somewhere first. See ya~”  Cnu said as he walk casually around the arcade. “Hey~~~ what for me!!” Gongchan shout and run toward Cnu.

“So…wanna play shooting games?” Jinyoung smirk.

*Huh? What? He thinks girl can’t play shooting games? Okay~~ let’s prove it!!* Minyoung thought.

“Sure…why not.” She said while walk toward the shooting games and take out the gun. She gives another gun to Jinyoung.

 

“Oh…for your info, I’m pretty good at shooting, so don’t cry at the end, okay?” She patted Jinyoung hair.

“Okay…the winner will get everything that he/she wants. Deal?” He makes a deal.

“Deal!!” she agreed.
(After a few minute)

“Booyah!! I win!!” She hug Jinyoung as she was cheering like there is no tomorrow. Jinyoung was startled as Minyoung hug him. Then,Minyoung just realized that she was hug Jinyoung. “Oh…mianhae. She let off from the hug and her cheeks suddenly blush.

“Tell me what you want…”

“Hrmm…ice cream?”

“Sure…” Then both of them went to the ice cream shop. They walk toward the cashier and order the ice cream. Jinyoung give the money to the cashier after they get their ice cream.They were about to leave but the cashier make them stopped. “Sir…you forget to take this keychain. It’s come free. Thanks for come and enjoy your day.”

“Here…for you.” Jinyoung give the keychain that he gets from the cashier.

“Thanks, Umm…shall we walk on the beach too?”

 

“Sure…beside there is a beach near here.”

“Let’s go...” Minyoung grab Jinyoung’s wrist and drag him to the sea.

[at the beach]

“Oh~it’s delicious~~” Minyoung said as she eat the ice cream. Jinyoung also eat his ice cream.

 

“Actually…I just want to feel the sea breeze.” After they finished their ice cream, they took a walk at the side of the sea.

“Umm…so...what kind of guy you like?”


“Huh? Why do you suddenly ask that?”

“Was it too sudden?” he patted his back hair as he feel bit embarrass.

“No…hrmm…actually…yes.”She giggled

“Mianhae~”

“It’s okay…actually I like a guy like you.”

“Huh?What? Me?”He looks confused.

“That’s right. A romantic guy like you. I like that. Eh..??”She quickly run as she saw the puppies. Jinyoung just stand stiff with his blank mind. *She…like…me?*Jinyoung thought.

“Jinyoung-ah! Come here! Let’s play with these cute puppies.” Minyoung shout. Jinyoung walk toward her and play with the puppies. *Actually…I also like a girl like you* Jinyoung thought while look at Minyoung who was enjoy play with the puppies.

“Ah~today was fun,right?” Minyoung said

 

“Yeah~ Hrm...can we go out again? If you free.”

“Sure…” then there suddenly awkward moment between them.

“Then…shall we exchange number?” Jinyoung asked

“hrmm..Okay…” Both of them take out their phone and exchange their number.

“So…thanks for the day.See you again~” Minyoung said.

 

“My pleasure~ Bye” Jinyoung waved at Minyoung and slowly her figure disappeared. Jinyoung walk back to his house.

[Minyoung POV]
Ahh~~ I’ so tired~ * Look at watch* SHOOT!! I’m late! I’m sure aunty will angry! I walk to the taxi stand. *Aishh~~ where are all the taxi?* Then suddenly a car was stopped in front of me. *What the!! Doesn’t he know this is a taxi stand not a free parking!* A guy with black glasses was get off from the car and he suddenly grab me and try to push me into the car. “YAH!! WHAT’RE YOU DOING!!?” 


Update from me~ 
AHHH!! Infinite H, Boyfriend, B.a.p, Vixx ,Cn Blue and Myname comeback!!!

at first i was...

*am i dreaming or what?*

 

then after a few sec~





and i have a mental breakdown now ~


because i have too many school work!!



and i can't even fangirling!!!
 



lastly~ hope you enjoy reading the story~
don't forget to COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

 


LOVE FOR MY SUBSCRIBER~~~SARANGHAE~