Chapter 16 ~ New Friends

Crazy For You

[Jinyoung POV]

I was on the way to go home. My mind can’t stop thinking about what Minyoung said at me at the library. Why must she think about it?  Did she don’t want to be friend with me? My intention is only to be a friend of her. As my mind still think about it, I saw a group of gangster was in fight with 2 boys. I stop my step. *should I help them? I think I better stay away. By the way, it’s not my problem* I walk passed them, pretend nothing happened.

“Please!! Stop it!!”

I heard a boy shout. *oh gosh…what I’m doing right now?* I throw away my bag and quickly help the two boys.

“Hey…take this special treatment.” I said to one of the gangster while give him my special punch.


[no one pov]

I was hearing pop music while humming the song. Something caught my attention at the corner of alley. Well, some geeks gotten beat by the bullies. Since I’m kind hearted person, I decide to help those geeks. I walk towards them and I hide a little so they would not see me. I focus on the geeks. Whoa~ Three of the geeks is SO handsome! I repeat THE GEEKS is SO HANDSOME! Well, can’t compare to my perfect face. I see their face and OMG it’s so……….. I’m speechless. So, I take action with punch the back of the head at someone head. Okay, it’s pretty hard, but I don’t care cause for now that I care is to save the handsome geeks. 

“YAH!!! What do you think you are doing? HUH??”

“Me? Well, saving the geeks. Ops, correction… HANDSOME GEEKS.”

“HAHAHA!!! I think YOU should save YOURSELF first.”

“I don’t think so, dimple smile.”

“What do yo—Offf!!!”

I kick him at stomach and say…..

“HAH! I have said dimple smi---  AHH!!!”

I can’t finish my sentence to that dimple smile when someone hit my head with baseball bet. Before I close my eyes, I can see his blonde hair. I guess he is their leader. Gosh!! It’s so hurt!!



[ZICO POV]

“This what you got for saying our B.Bomb dimple smile. He has name, squirrel teeth. His name is B.BOMB. Kay~?? We hate it when people call him dimple smile”

“HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! Good job hyun—AHHHHHH!!!!! YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO!!!!! ZICO HYUNG!!!!!!!”

“HUH? WHAT? Huh…. Another squirrel teeth. But this is taller than previous one. YAH!!! LET GO OF HIM!!!”

“Why? I didn’t even play with his face yet.”

“YAH YAH!!!! HE IS OUR GANG FACE!!! YOU CAN’T HURT HIS FACE!!”

“Ahh~ Ok. I will let him go…..or not…..”

“TAEIL!! KYUNG!! GET HIM!!! While I take care of these 1, 2, 3 AND 4 GEEKS~!”

“What? GEEKS? YAH!! I JUST WANNA SAVE THOSE THREE GEEKS!!!”

The squirrel teeth say to me.

“Well, now….you one of those geeks.” I said while kick his legs.

“Owwiiieeee…. Hey, that’s hurt.” The squirrel teeth pout…. Yucks.

I take the squirrel teeth shirt collar and the other three geeks.

I need to wash my hands. Huh…

“Yah!”

I turn around when the tall squirrel teeth call me and WHAT THE H*CK? He had beaten my member? For god sake… no one can beat my people except Infi--- huh.. that is old story.

“Huh, I thought Block B is the scariest, strongest gang in Seoul. I guess.. not.” He smirk while throw my people to the ground.

“Yahh!!! Some of my member is not here today. This time I let you go. If I see you next time, you’re DONE! Let’s go!” I said


 

[CNU POV]

Another tiring day. Some fan girl give me present but I reject them. Nicely, ok? Well, have I tell you? That I’m the 8th hottest guy at my school? Actually I’m the 7th..but that new guy that sit beside me get the ranking. Huh… *flip hair* My driver had to drove my parents to some event. So, I had to walk from school to my home. I was thinking if I ever meet a TRUE friends. Not some friends that are just use me for popularity, status. I hope I can me--- What the fuuuuu….. I see 5 people beat 4 guys. Wait, that’s Block B. The ‘scariest, strongest’ gang in Seoul. Euwww…. I can’t stand seeing those guy got beaten. So, I take my first move.

I take Jaehyo I think… I don’t care with their name. I wrap my arms around his neck and he already scream. Laugh while you can, kiddos…

“HAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!! Good job hyun—AHHHHHH!!!!! YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO!!!!! ZICO HYUNG!!!!!!!” Jaehyo scream

What am I doing? Wrap my arm around you, of course. Stupid.

It got the leader attention. Huh, Zico…. *smirk*

“HUH? WHAT? Huh…. Another squirrel teeth. But this is taller than previous one. YAH!!! LET GO OF HIM!!!” Zico said

Squirrel teeth? Taller than previous one. What the hell…  Calm CNU…. Breath in breath out…..

“Why? I didn’t even play with his face yet.” I said to Zico

Zico face frighten. HAH! This what you got from CNU, man.

“YAH YAH!!!! HE IS OUR GANG FACE!!! YOU CAN’T HURT HIS FACE!!” He said to me.

Like I care.  I’m a bit envy at their relationship. Taking care of each other. Huh..

“Ahh~ Ok. I will let him go…..or not…..” I reply while tighten my arm around Jaehyo neck.

 “TAEIL!! KYUNG!! GET HIM!!! While I take care of these 1, 2, 3 AND 4 GEEKS~!” He said to the free member.

Only 2? Jaehyo only in my arms he already weak. Gosh, gang now days…. Tsk tsk…

Zico turn his attention to the 4 guys. I don’t call them geeks cause everybody not perfect. *flip hair*  Okay, enough with these.

I punch Jaehyo stomach before throwing him to the ground. Taeil get the baseball bet and try to hit me at head. Ooohhhh… Wrong move, kids. I’ve learn Karate and I’ve master it, you know?

Before it hit my head, I caught his hand and twist it. Hahaha… this what you got. Kyung tried to punch me at the face but I kick him at the stomach plus punch his face.

DONE!! CNU, YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS!

“Yah!” I call Zico

He turn around and his face….. hahahaha…. I wanna laugh. Really speechless.

“Huh, I thought Block B is the scariest, strongest gang in Seoul. I guess… not.”

I smirk while throw his people to the ground.

“Yahh!!! Some of my member is not here today.This time I let you go. If I see you next time, you’re DONE! Let’s go!” Zico said to me.

I’m done? Let me go? What the…? Whatever… I look at the geeks and they already get up from the floor.

“Hey, thanks for saving us.” The geeks that wearing glasses said to me.

I nod.

“Us? Hey, I’m saving you, ok?” The blonde hair said to the glasses geeks.

 “Really? But, why are you getting kick from the leader?” Geeks that wearing duck shirt say to the blonde hair.

“……………” Blonde hair is speechless… Tsk tsk…

“Whatever it is, thank you so much for saving us from the gang.” The geeks that have red hair say to me. But, is he geeks? Cause he doesn’t look like one.

“Hey, are you geeks too?” I ask him

“No, I’m not. I try to save the geeks too but gotten beat with them. Same with him.” He reply while pointing to the blonde hair.

“Ohh..” I reply shortly. *OMG! IT’S SO AWKWARD!!!*But where I have been seen this red hair guy? hmm…



 

[NO ONE POV]
“Hey, red hair, are you the new guy at my school?” CNU asked

“You got the correct answer. My name is Jinyoung”

*I knew it!! He’s also sit beside me!! How I can’t recognize him at first??* “ I already know that…by the way my name is Shin Dong Woo a.k.a CNU.”

“You, duck shirt, What’s your name?” Jinyoung asked

“Huh? What? My name? Oh…ahh… my name is Lee Jung Hwan a.k.a Sandeul. From class 4A1”

“My turn! My turn! My name is Gong Chan Shik a.k.a Gongchan. I also from class 4A1. Nice to meet you.” he seems excited.

“Yah!! NO ONE ask you! I repeated NO ONE!” Sandeul smack Gongchan head.

“OUCH!!!”

After a few second, things become awkward again. It feel like something is incomplete, but what? Then 4 of them look at the squirrel teeth at the same time.

“Ah…why you guys look at me like that? It’s creeping me out.”

*Ahh..what his name again? Chan? Changsung? Hrmm…ah! got it! Gongchan!* He gives some strange signal to the squirrel teeth.

“What? Me too?” All of them nodded. “Okay then, my name is Cha Sun Woo a.k.a Baro. I also from class 4A1.”

Sandeul  suddenly look at the Gongchan. They give signal to each other.

“Hrm…can you two become our guardian?”Both of them said while pointing to Jinyoung and CNU.

“WHAT?!!” they said in unison.

“Please~~~” Gongchan said with his puppy eyes. *Eeeww.. what with the puppy eye?* CNU thought

“Guardian? Don’t you think that weird?” Jinyoung said and CNU totally agreed with him. Sandeul and Gongchan face turns gloomy.

“I guess we must prepare our self to get hit from Block.B again.” Sandeul  said to the Gongchan. They was about to leave.

“Wait! Instead become guardian, can’t we become your friend?” Jinyoung said while look at CNU.

“He’s right. You know, it feel weird and creeping me out, the guardian ‘word’.” CNU said agree with Jinyoung.

“Really??” they said. Jinyoung and CNU nodded. Then, they suddenly run toward Jinyoung and CNU and hug tightly. Once again, become awkward again. They look at the Baro.

“Hey…Don’t you want to have hugged?” Jinyoung ask

“Ppffhh…me? Hug? No way.” He denied.

“Eeeww..please don’t act like that. It’s not suit you.” Sandeul said. Gongchan quickly drag Baro into their friend hug.

“Okay…stop the hug things.” CNU said.

“But why?”Gongchan ask

“People will think weird toward us.” 
They quickly free themselves from the hug. They know what the meaning of CNU word.

“Oh gosh! It’s late already! We have to go home. Bye… sees you again!” Sandeul waved. Gongchan and Baro follow his behind.

“I also have to go home. It’s nice to meet you. Bye.” CNU waved and slowly his figure disappeared.


*What a long~~ day. So today I have made 4 friends in one day. It’s cool,right? Now I have just waited for Minyoung.* Jinyoung thought as he make his walk to his house.


update frm me
It's school holiday~~~ <3
but i don't why i feel no one read my story ~~
i hope you enjoy read this story~~
althought the chapter is bored and lame~ *i knew it *



don't forget to comment and subscribe~~
it make me encourage <3


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfl4KoVvqDU&feature=g-upl
(trailer for this story ^_^)