Chapter 30 - Its just a...Dream

Crazy For You

“Oppa..~”she smiled and sitted next to me. I was too shocked to speak and she looked at me and giggled. “Oppa, what’s wrong? Suprised to see me?” she raised her eyesbrow and i just nodded but still speechless.

“Aigoo oppa~You know, actually i came here just to meet you. And i even went to your concert.” She nodded.

 

“What?! Y-you –“ i looked around first then continued “Yah! Why you came?! Its dangerous you know! This is foreign country not Seoul!”
 

She looked upset then she gets up. “Fine! Im not supposed to be here..and forget it. You stil the same Byun Baekhyun!” I grabs her wrist before she walked away.


“Y-yah! Let me go! “ She struggled.


“M-Minyoung ah..please dont leave me again..”


“What?! I leave you? Pftt...”she scoffed. “Fyi, YOU the one that leave me!” I can see that she tried to hold back her tears. Yes she right..I’m the one that leave her. Slowly I let go of her hand.

 

“Minyoung ah..I’m really sorry. I know im wrong for leave you like that but just want you to know that i still love you,really.I always think about you all day and night. I can’t live without you, Minyoung. Please forgive me?”I waited for her answer but there is no way she wants to forgive me. Suddenly she hugs me and i was shocked with her sudden action.


“Oppa~Please dont leave me again.” She looked up at me. “Promise me and i’ll forgive you..”
 

“I promise i wont do that again..” I said without hesitated. It was like heaven to see her smile again.

 

We sat at our seat. She hugged my arm and rest her head on it. “Oppa~ Can you call me Cutie Pie? I missed that~” She looked at me with her puppy eyes. Well..of course I can’t resist her cuteness and I call her cutie pie. “Cutie pie~” i said with smiles.
 

She giggled and peck my cheek.”Thanks oppa~”

 

That kiss..i missed them.”Minyoung ah..can i..”

“What? Kiss you on the lips?” She raises her eyesbrow.
 

I slowly nods. “Well..it’s okay if you dont want to do it.” I nodded and looks outside.

“Awh~” She chuckled. “Can oppa do it for me?”

 

I looked at her and blinks.”Hmm..sure” She closed her eyes and waited for me to kiss her lips. I feel my heart skip a beat. Its have been long time since i taste her lips. I  cupped her cheeks and slowly leaned in and...

“YAH!! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!” someone shouted. I opened my eyes and saw Suho hyung in front of me. What the..how can Suho hyung sit here? *looks around*

 

“Baekhyun are you day dreams? *sighs in relief* Yah! If i didnt shout at you..my first kiss..is ruined T^T “

I  ignored what ever Suho hyung said and looked for Minyoung. I looked outside and sighs.
So...thats just dream? I plug in my hearphone and continue listen to music.


*Minyoung ah..wait for me okay? I’ll definitely take back you as my girlfriend no matter what!*

 


Hhohoh..Hello~
We meet again ^^
well...
...
...

i dont know what to said
so enjoy the new chapter 

hope you like it


p/s -  don't forget to comment,nae~