Chapter 11 ~ The Past (Part 2)

Crazy For You

She applies a light make up and then she takes out a black high heel. She waits for Baekhyun at the living room. 

 

 

A few minutes, the bell rings. She quickly opened the door and what she sees is a delivery guy with a bouquet of flower with a teddy bear on it.

 

“Kim Minyoung? You have a delivery. Please sign here.” That guy said while he gives her the card.

She can’t see his face because he wore a cap that prevent from someone looking at. She sighed because she thought Baekhyun came to pick her.

“Where I need to sign?”She asked.

 “Here…” the guy pointed at the end of the card. (Beside Baekhyun signature)

After finished signing, she takes the flower that guy and closed the door. She takes a sit and placed the flower beside her. She take a look at contain of the card. 

Minyoung… I’m really sorry. We had to cancel the dinner. I have some problem. I hope you don’t mad at me…
Happy Birthday, Minyoung

Love you..
                                                                                                                                       Baekhyun ^_^

*I should never believe him!!*she take the bear and hitted it.

“Are you both canceling the dinner?” her omma asked.
 

She just stays silent and play with the bear. Then, the bell ring again.

“I think it’s the delivery guy. Please open the door.” Her mom asked while peeking from the window.
 

 She opened the door. “Yes? May I help you?” she said

“Miss…you forget something.” That guy said and then he plants a kiss on her lips.

She very shocked with his sudden move. “YAH…..!!!!!!!” She shouted angrily.

Her omma get shocked with her shouting. She just about to slap that guy but he hold her hand before reach his face.

 “Le…let me go!!” she said.
 

“Hey…cutie pie. Don’t be so angry. I…”his word was cut by Minyoung.
 

“YAH!!CRAZY PERSON!!TAKE THIS!!” she said while flipping the guy down. The guy now is in pain. Her omma, who saw the scene, quickly help the guy.
 

“Minyoung…what’re you have done? Are you okay? Minyoung, help me bring this guy inside.” Her omma said. *WHAT!! * She thought. She had no choice, she help her omma bring the guy inside the house. That guy was place at the couch. Her omma takes out the first aid kit.

“Please take off the cap. I want to apply this Elastoplasts at his back.” Her omma ask.

She takes off the cap. She was shocked that the guy is actually Baekhyun. “O...oppa. Is that really you?Are you okay? Omma let me do it. Omma please take water for Baekhyun.” She quickly takes that plaster from her omma.

 

*Teen nowadays* her omma go to the kitchen.

 

After finish applying the plaster, she gives Baekhyun the drink. “Oppa… why you didn’t tell me that’s you?” she asked


“I…I was about to tell you but you already flip me.” He explains.

 

“Why you must disguise yourself as delivery guy? If you didn’t do that I not had to flip you.”
 

 “I’m sorry…I just wanted to surprised you. I don’t know this would happened to me.” He said while holding the pain.

 “I’m sorry too…” she peck a kiss on the cheek.

 Baekhyun get up and take out Minyoung. “Mrs. Kim… I want to take your daughter out.” He said.

“Sure…but don’t late.”  Baekhyun and Minyoung get inside the car.

“Oppa…where we want to go?” she asked.

“To our dinner” he said.
 

(Baekhyun wear this to the dinner)

 

 

Both of them arrived at the restaurant and a waiter them to their sit. After a few minute, their food arrived and had their candle light dinner. Then Baekhyun send Minyoung home. Before she enters the house, Baekhyun grab her wrist and ask
 

“Do you have the card that I give you with that flower?” She takes out the card from her purse and gives it to Baekhyun.

“Have you read it?” he asked again.
 

“Of course” she said. Baekhyun pull out a piece paper that had been glued.

“Here. Read it again.” He gives back to Minyoung. She realized that there is a hidden note at the card. She read it with silent. After finished read, she feel touch and hug Baekhyun and vice versa.

[Hidden note]
My sweet, lovely Minyoung.
Happy Birthday cutie pie ^_^ I can’t believe that you are my girl. Do you remember when the first time you enter the school? The entire school likes at you but just one person doesn’t and it’s me. I always bullied you and you also don’t like me. Then I don’t realize my feeling toward you until that day come. We both trapped in the janitor room after I save you from the geeks. You blamed me that I caused both of us trapped in that room and we fight each other all day long. Then you suddenly ask me why I want save you and I stay silent. After that both of us feel bored, we start to chat. The night come and I realized that you are in cold because of the night air. So I decided to give you heat by sharing my jacket with you and then both of us fell asleep. After that day, you and I become friend and then I confessed to you. Thank you for accept my feeling, Minyoung. My life is incomplete without you. I LOVE YOU…Minyoung

                                                                                                                   Minyoung      &         Baekhyun ^^

 

“I love you too, Oppa” she said.

 “Minyoung…do you want to know why I stayed silent when you asked me??” he asked.

“Why…oppa?” she look at Baekhyun.

“It’s because I realized my feeling toward you. My heart beat faster than ever when I with you.You're my forever angel ” He caresses her hair.

 

 “O..oppa” her tear flow .
 

“Cutie pie…don’t cry. You’re face look most ugly when cry.” He joke.

 “Yah!! I’m not” she flicked his forehead.

 

“Ouch… that’s hurt.” He pretends to hurt. He hug Minyoung.

“Cutie pie… would you BE MINE FOREVER?” he ask and she nodded.

 

“I promise that I will not ever leave you.” He gives his warm smile. He gives a passionate kiss filled with love to Minyoung and she kisses him back.
 

 She enters her room and changes the clothes. She lied down on the bed and was about to sleep. *Oppa… I don’t what I was thinking. It feels like something will happen to us. But I hope nothing will happen.* she thought. “Oppa…Thanks for give me the most special birthday ever. I will never forget it....And that kiss too. It's the best birthday gift ever.. Good night” she said to herself and then fell asleep.

 


Another update~~ sometime i get jaelous with Minyoung ><
 i THINK THAT ROMANTIC SCENE IS TOTALLY FAIL!! i don't know how to write a romantic scene...
 *My physics teacher said if we feel something that we do fail, we must do oppa gagnam style dance >_< to get the mood back..

 

So..stay tuned 
 
don't forget to comment and subscribe~~

 

#oh god!! i feel i want to cry =")