Chapter 2 - Bye...Hoya

Crazy For You

[MINYOUNG POV]

After a few minute, I went out from the restroom and made my way to the restaurant. Just then, there was a guy who came to me and tries to disturb me.

“Hey... Pretty lady. Can I accompany you??” the guy said with a flirt tone.

“No. Thanks.” I said *just annoying me*

“Come on. You will be fun if you go with me.”

The guy was about to so something bad to me. I was afraid that time and I just close my eye. Then I don’t feel anything. I open my eye and saw the guy had been punch by someone.

“This girl is mine!! Don’t ever touch MY GIRL with your dirty hands.” a familiar voice said

“SORRY MAN. I DON’T KNOW THAT GIRL IS YOUR!!” the guy said. The guy left.

 He put his hand on my shoulder as protect me from that guy.

“Guenchana???”

I push him to the side. “YAAHH!!! What did you say to me just now?? ‘MY GIRL’….??? And why is your hand at my shoulder???”

“Yaahh... I just save your life from that guy. Otherwise he will do something to you!! You should thanks me not shout at me. I just don’t get it if that guy is blind or what? Why he must disturb a nerdy like you? There are many pretty girls at this mall”

“THAT ENOUGH!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME” I said angrily

I quickly left him and go to the restaurant.


[At The restaurant]
“I’m so… sorry for late.”I apologize to Hoya.

"What's happend?? You seems angry at someone"

"Nothing" i remember that scene and it make me stress

“Oh… never mind. So do you want to eat something??? Don’t worry. It’s my treat.” Hoya said.

“REALLY??? Thank you so… much. You always know how to make me happy.”  I give Hoya a quick peck on the cheek

[HOYA POV]
*did Minyoung peck on my cheek just now? Why I feel my heart beats faster than usual??*  

“Hoya, Come in. I’m hungry.” Minyoung said.

“Oh…ok.”

I watch MInyoung, she looks lovely even when she eat. “Ahhh… open your mouth” Minyoung said cutely. I opened my mouth and she feed me.

“Omo… you look like a baby when I feed you.”Minyoung said.

“Of course. What’s the point you gave me a nickname? I’m HOAEGYI” I said the last sentences with a cute tone

she just laughed after heard that. We finished our lunch. In the way, Minyoung suddenly stop in front of a jewelry shop . “This necklace is so beautiful.” She said while pointing at the necklace. I can see from her face that she really interested with the necklace.


“Let’s go. My brother will question at me if I come home late.

[MINYOUNG POV]
[AT BEDROOM]

“ARGHHH!!!WHY HE MUST DO LIKE THAT!!! I HATE HIM.” I shouted at myself. Just then I remember something.

[Flashback]
“Hyorin. Can I ask you something? Who’s the guy that I meet at the basketball court???” I ask Hyorin.

“OH... He is the kingkas of our school. All girls in our school like him. OH…except for you and me. He killer moves is when he wink and smile.” She said with excited

“Can’t you just tell me his name?? I don’t to know all of that. I just want to know his name” I get irritate with Hyorin

“You want his real name or the name that his friends and the girls called him??”

“I DON’T CARE!! JUST TELL ME BOTH!!” my face now likes a volcano waiting for explosive.

“O-o-ok. His real name is LEE CHAN HEE, but people always call him CHUNJI.”
 [End of Flashback]

“Arghh… he just annoying me. I just transfer to this school about a month, but how come i don't know him??  I really hope that the graduation day will come fast, so I don’t have to see his face every day” I quickly go to my bed and sleep.

[Next morning at the school]

I went to my locker to take my books. Just then, I saw an entire girl crowded at the hallway. *why all the girls crowd at the hallway.* I walk near them and I saw Chunji. I quickly get out from the crowd.

*I hope he didn’t see me*

“Hi nerdy girl. Good morning” Chunji said. I was shock because he suddenly in front of me.

“What you want from me??” I glance at him

“I just want to greet. You seems want to avoid from me”

“You know that, so don't come near at me!! Your fans SURELY will kill me”

"As you wish, nerdy girl" Chunji walk away from me.

“What's wrong with him??” Hyorin make a confuse face.

“Don't know. He definitely INSANE because talking to a nerd”

“But Minyoung… you are actually not a NERD. You’re actually a beautiful and prefect girl. You just wear glasses to look like a nerd because you don’t want any guys in your life. Am I Right??”

“Whatever. Don't remind me about that”

Hoya suddenly appeared in front of us. “Good morning, Minyoung. How was your morning”

“Oh? Good morning Hoya. My morning is quite good.”

“I see. Can I meet you at the garden after recess?? I want to give something to you.”

“Sure. But, why you don’t want to give now??”

“I can’t. Its kind special”

“Special?? Okay… I will wait you at the garden.”

[AFTER RECESS]
 I go to the garden and sit at the bench. I wait patiently for Hoya. After 5 min, suddenly my eyes were closed by a hand.

“Hoya??It that you??”

“I want you to close your eyes when I release my hand from you.”

My eyes still close when he releases his hand from me. Then, I feel something at my neck.

“Hoya. What are you doing??Can i open my eyes??” 

“Okay. Now, you can open your eyes.”

I slowly open my eyes. I touch my neck to see what is at my neck. I see a beautiful necklace at my neck. It’s the necklace that I saw yesterday at the mall. Hoya sits at beside me.
 
“Hoya…this is the necklace that I see yesterday at the mall, but why you give me this necklace??”

“Your face shows me that you interest at this necklace. So I decided to buy it for you. You also can call it a birthday present.”

“I REALLY like it. Thank you so much. But it's too early? "

“Oh! Just ignore it. Minyoung, I have something to tell you. It just… I have to go to my aunt’s house at New York tomorrow. I have to help her with something.”

“You have to go New York?? How long you at New York??” i shocked when he said that he have to go New York

“Yes. I don’t how long. But I will call you when I back.”

“O-o-oh. Okay.” I said with a sad face.

“Minyoung… don’t sad. I will always call you. I want you to smile before I go”

I smile at Hoya.

“Did you have told Hyorin about this??” I asked

“Hyorin already know about this. She knew from my mother.Actually, she wants to tell you. But I told at her that I will tell you by myself.”

“Hoya thanks again for the necklace. It’s really beautiful.” I peak a kiss at Hoya cheeks. Hoya looks shock and blur at that time. I wave in front of his face, but his didn’t respond it. He totally had frozen.



* Why is he like this???* Suddenly I feel someone was watching at us. I turn around to see, but there no one. I pat his hair and his hairs turn into mess

“Hoya… catches me if you can. MERONG!!” I run to my class

“YAH!! Park Minyoung!! Why you pat my hair?? I will catch you…” Hoya back into reality and he adjust back his hair to normal.

[After School]
“Minyoung…let’s go to the shopping mall.” Hyorin asked.
 
“Hyorin… I think I can’t go with you today. I just have something to do.” I said.

Hyorin saw the necklace that Hoya gives to me. “Minyoung, where did you get that necklace??? It’s so beautiful.”

“It beautiful right?? Hoya gives it to me.”

“Why he give to you??”

“This is a gift from him for my birthday.” My cheek suddenly blushes.

“WAH!!! I see someone is blushing right now. I hope my future boyfriend will give me like that.”

Hyorin smile at herself and quickly walk away from me.

“Hyorin. Wait for me!!” I quickly followed behind Hyorin.*what's wrong with this girl??*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no or yes

please subsribe and comment angel

~please ignore if had  grammar mistakes