Chapter 9 ~ Problem

Crazy For You

[Minyoung POV]

 I get up from the bench and I accidently bumped with that jerk. I feel I want to kill someone when I see that jerk standing in front of me. I quickly go to the cafeteria and wait for the bell ring. Then Hyorin sit beside me with her home-made sandwich.

 “Minyoung, are you okay? I feel sorry about what happened in the class just now.”

“I’m okay, don’t worry about it.” I smile at her.

 

 “But what I don’t understand is, why would he send letter to you?” she ask.

“Why would I know it? Hyorin, I think you should eat you sandwich or else I eat for you.” I try to take some sandwich but Hyorin quickly take it away from me.


“Greedy witch!” I mumble.  


“Yah! I heard it!!” she said while enjoy eating the sandwich. Then she give another sandwich to me. “Thanks Hyorin. I love you so much.”

 After the school end, I quickly enter the detention class where Mrs. Park waiting for me and that jerk. “Minyoung, why are you alone? Where is Chunji?” she ask me.
 

 “I...I don’t where he go, Mrs. Park.” I said.
 

 “Now, I want go and get him!! Or else you two will never go home!!” she order.


*what!!?? Oh gosh!! She such a witch!!* I was about to open the door and get that jerk, I see that jerk is already in front of the door.
 

“Mrs. Park, he is here.” I point to that jerk.
 

 “Okay. I want both of you clean the school hall. After that you two can go home.” She orders us. I take the mop and start to clean the floor.

end of Minyoung pov

[Chunji pov]
I start to arrange back the messy chair, but my eyes keep look at that nerdy girl. She had been quite all day long and it makes me feel guilty. Then something is on my mind.  I take the mop from her but she take back from me. I take back and vice versa and cause the bucket that full with water fall. *BIG PROBLEM!!* Now her face look like about to explode.

 

“YAH!!! CHUNJERKJI!!! DON’T YOU SATISFIED YET?? I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS!! FIRST, YOU HITTED ME BY YOUR BALL, SECOND GET ME ENTER THE DETENTION CLASS!! NOW, YOU MAKE ME CLEAN UP ALL AGAIN THIS MESS!! I HATE YOU!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!” she burst into anger.

“I just want to help you, that’s all” I said.
 

“HELP ME??YOU CALL THIS HELP?? YEAH RIGHT!!” she continued clean the floor AGAIN.         
 

Then suddenly, the hall door opens by someone and it’s TEEN TOP. “What’re you guys doing here?” I asked them.

“Well, we heard that you get detention. So we come here to see you doing some ‘charity work’.” Cap hyung said.

“From the outside, we heard someone shouting like crazy person. What happen, hyung??” Niel said.

 “Nothing!” I said.

“Hyung,who is this??” Ricky goes to that nerdy girl and point to her. Changjo also follow Ricky from behind.
 

 “Don’t know!!”


 “Is that the girl that accidently gets a hit by the ball last time? She is from your class, why you said you don’t know her” Ljoe said.
 

“Hyung!! Why this noona look angry??” Changjo asked.

 Then when I was about to answer their entire question, she stop doing her work. “Yah!! Would you guys shut up!! My mind is about to explode hearing all the unfinished talking. I want all of you get out from this place!!”
 

Then, Niel suddenly whisper something to Ljoe. Ljoe nodded and give some signal that I don’t understand to Ricky and Changjo. Ricky and Changjo nodded.
 

“Noona, please forgive us.” Ricky and Changjo said in unison.
 

 “What??” she said with confused.
 

 Ricky takes off that nerdy glasses and Changjo take some bubbles from another bucket (clean water with some soap on it) and apply on that nerdy face. She seems shocked when they do that. *Oh gosh!! Another explosion* 
 

“Yah!! What’re both of you trying to do? Give back my glasses!! Take this!!” she said while splash the water to Ricky and Changjo.
 

 Both of them also splash back to her and vice versa. Niel is also joining them.
 

“Ljoe…what Niel told to you?” I ask.
 

 “Niel said he want to cheerful the mood that seems ‘gloomy’.”

 I watch they play with that nerdy at the side. I can’t believe what my eyes are seeing. That nerdy girl, who was wanted to kill someone just now, is now smiling. She really has fun with them. *That what she look when a smile is graven on that face. Oh gosh!! What’s wrong with me??!! Snap it out!! Remember Chunji, she is a nerdy girl!! NERDY!!*

“So… you like her already??huh??”Ljoe suddenly approached me.


 

 “What??ME?? LIKE HER?? Are you insane?? This is Chunji, never like a girl like her!!”

 

  “Yeah, right!”

After they finish playing with that nerdy girl, they help her cleaning up the mess that they have done. After the hall is clean, they apologizing at the nerdy girl. She seems don’t mind it. We all go back home.

 

[Minyoung POV]
*Why I feel fun when I with Ricky, Changjo and Niel? I thought the Kingkas  don’t know what fun is and always bullied another people. Maybe they are really friendly. The JERK is totally opposite of them.*I was on my way to go home, and then I get a message from Sunggyu oppa. He asks me to buy some grocery for dinner. I enter the supermarket and quickly search for the ingredient. After that, I queue at the counter to pay.

 

 While waiting for my turn, there are two girls who are excited with something. *what wrong with them??* Then I heard one of the girl said,
 

“Lately, EXO have become famous since their debut, right?” she said to her friend.

“Yah you’re right. Especially EXO K. Baekhyun oppa is so handsome and cute.” Another girl said.

*What?? Bae…BaeKhyun?? It can’t be him. Impossible!!* I finish bought all the thing and quickly heading back to house. I put all the grocery the kitchen and go to my room and change clothes. After changing, I go to the living room where Sunggyu and L oppa watch some movie.
 

 “What’re you guys watching?” I asked while sit between both of them.

“Just some movie that only a person like Sunggyu hyung watch” L oppa said.

 

“Yah!! Are trying to say that the movie is for an older person?” Sunggyu oppa slapped L oppa’s forehead.

“YAH!! It’s hurt you know.”  L oppa rub his forehead.

 

“Serve you right!!”
 

 “Can’t you guys stop fighting? You guys are brother!!” I said.


“Yes!! If he don’t start it first!!” they said in unison.
 

Then L oppa change the channel, Sunggyu oppa was about to take the remote and change back the channel but I have take remote before Sunggyu oppa.

“Now, it’s my turn to watch the TV!!”  The channel shows a music video of new group. I was about to change the channel, and then I heard the narrator said the name of the group. It’s EXO. *Now I know this is the group that become famous lately.* I was shocked when I see a familiar person. *Bae...Baekhyun oppa!! It’s really him.*

 

“Yah!! Minyoung, is that your boyfriend?? He becomes really famous. I’m sure many girls would like to be his girlfriend.” Sunggyu oppa said


“Hyung!!! Don’t forget the ‘EX-‘!! Are you okay, Minyoung?? Just forget what Sunggyu said.” L oppa try to calm me.


 “I…I’m okay. I have to go, need to do some work” I quickly go to my room. “Why?Why? Why must he appear again? I must forget him!!” I said to myself.

*Minyoung!! FORGET ABOUT HIM!! DON’T YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE HAD DONE TO YOU? HE ALREADY FAMOUS!! AND MANY GIRLS WANT TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!! HE DEFINITELY FORGETS ABOUT YOU!! YOU ALSO HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT HIM* my inner thought.

I lied down on my bed and went to sleep. 
 


Another update from me~~~ *IT'S SUNDAY AND I HATE IT -___-*
Like i  said...DON'T KILL ME IF THIS STORY GETTING BORING!! ><
TO THE SUBSCRIBER~~~ like Ljoe said~~
I wanna love you all day, 
Wanna love you all night
You got me feelin' so hot, 
Oh yeah oh yeah.. ^_^

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!
PPYONG!!




L IS HERE!!!



HEART FROM TEEN TOP!! ^_^