Chapter 20 - Miracle

Crazy For You

 


[Chunji pov]

Boring~~ Like always. Today we all gather at Ljoe’s house as his parent went out. Every weekend, we will decide among us, whose house will be our “victim”.  Last weekend, my house got selected, but no one dare to make rubbish in my house. Why? Because my omma’s power. *evil laugh*  thanks omma.

Now to kill my boring time, I just watch some variety show on the TV. Only CAP hyung join me watch the TV. Niel, Ricky and Changjo were busy playing games. Ljoe…hrmm…he was at the kitchen; prepare something for us to eat.  My weekend was so enjoyable until there was a call that was ruining very thing.

*phone ringing*  “Hello? Chunji talking…who’s talking?” I picked up the phone without look at the ID.

“YAH!!!” omma shout. *Gosh!! My ear!!* Omma shout can heard in the whole house. And guess what…Ricky take my phone and make into loudspeaker and then he give me back. *What the -___-*

“Omma~ please...Don’t shout. You don’t want your favorite son have sound trouble, right?”

 

“Yah! You want to see your omma crying in front of your funeral because appa kill you!”

“Huh? Omma what’re you talking about?” I look at Teen top, especially the maknae line that was hold their laugh. “YAH! Already want to die in my hands?” I give them warning in mumble.
They quickly stop laughing.

“Don’t you remember? Today! Today is the day where you must bring a girl to us. It’s having been 3 week!”

“WHAT??” I completely forget about that. I look at teen top. And I was right…their look like have mental breakdown.

“Come home and bring the girl! We’ll have a dinner together! Don’t be late!” omma hang up the phone.

As soon as omma hang up the phone, Teen top attack me with question without any warning!

“HYU….” Changjo was about to say but Ricky already push him to the side.

“ME FIRST!!!  HYUNG !! WHO’S THE GIRL?”

“HYUNG!!!!! YOU’VE A GIRLFRIEND??” Niel asked

“YAH! WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?” CAP hyung asked

“IS SHE PRETTY??” Ljoe ask out of nowhere

“IS SHE FROM OUR SCHOOL??”

"DO WE KNOW HER?"

Okay! I can’t stand it anymore! “CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT!!!!” they immediately quiet. At least some peace~~

“Actually what happen is, I have to find a girl within 3 week. Then…if I can’t find, that 2 faced girl will be the one that gonna ruined my life.”

“2 faced girl?? You mean Dasom noona??” ricky ask

“Yah!! Of course!! Don’t you even know?” Niel smack ricky head.

“So…who is the lucky girl??” Ljoe ask

“LUCKY GIRL?? There is no lucky girl!”

“You mean you didn’t find the girl yet?” Cap said. What I can do is nodded.

“Oh GEE~ someone is in trouble now~~” Ricky said in melody.

“So…what’re you gonna do?” Ljoe ask

“Chill~~ Chunji hyung don’t have anything to be worried~”

“Why you said like that? You think hyung…..” Changjo nodded as he understands what Ricky meant.

“Yah! Changjo tell us!!” Niel shout.

“Well….we all knows that Chunji hyung is the visual in our group. And girls will melt to whatever Chunji hyung said.”

 

“Then…?”


“Then…Chunji hyung can just pick any girl that he wants. No girls ever said “NO” to him, right?”

 

They all nodded at what Changjo said. Hrm… he is sooo right! I’m LEE CHAN HEE a.k.a CHUNJI! I can do anything!

“Wait! But where would he find the girl?” CAP hyung ask

 

“Don’t know…” Changjo said

“Maybe… a miracle will appear…and save the day…no one knows…right?” Ricky said.

“ Miracle?? Whatever it’s… now I’m gonna back to dorm and changed clothes and then meet my miracle.” I get up from my sit.

“Chunji hyung~~ Nice to meet hyung. We LOVE you! May GOD BLESS YOU HYUNG!!” The maknae line said and makes fake crying in unison.

“Yeah~~ FUNNY” I go to my car and drive back to the dorm.

-after changed clothes-

Miracle?? There’s no such thing! I got into the car and start to drive. “Okay…Miracle…please show yourself.” I said to myself.

While the traffic light… red… I scan the people at the outside…and nothing happened. Then…there was a car stop beside my car. Poor that beautiful girl… she seem don’t happy being with that guy.

“If I was the girl…I would rather get out from the car.
 

Then I look at my watch…Oh GEE!!! It’s near dinner. I should do something…now!! Or maybe I should kidnapped that girl and bring to my parent. I’m a genius!!  Well she look like my parent’s type. *SORRY MAN!! I’M GONNA BORROW YOUR GIRL FOR A MOMENT*  So…I follow their behind.

 

A few minute~~

Restaurant…it’s seem that guy will go dinner with that girl. So…this is my chance!! “Thanks..i love you..MIRACLE!!” okay… they’ve enter the restaurant. I also enter the restaurant and scan for their place. *hrm… where’re they?? Hrmm….*still scanning* WAIT!! Is that my miracle?? The one who was get up from her sit. So…ATTACK TIME!!


“Let’s go!” I immediately drag her into the car.  I can see she was dazzle by my fancy car.

“Nice to meet you…Miss Miracle~~” I said with my killer smile but she didn’t respond to it. Why this girl don’t attract to my killer smile…at all?


“Err… Who are you?” She asks. I didn’t respond to her but I just make my killer smirk. There is no doubt that my killer smirk will make her attract! Then I take off my black glasses.

“YOU!!!??”

“You know me??” *This girl knows me??*

“Wh- what?? No! I don’t!” I then stopped the car as we arrived at my parent’s house

“Wh-where’re we??”

“Miss Miracle… Listen! You see that house? *she nodded* that’s my parent house. After this, I want you to introduce ONLY your name to them. And the rest, I’ll take care of it,” I out from the car and then I open the car’s door for her. *It’s gentleman*

“Oh!! One more thing! This is an ACT!! After this end…I will give you anything that you want. Include if you want me too.” She follow my behind.

Okay~ where’s appa and omma? Living room…Maybe? Okay~ my prediction was correct!

“Omma, appa...look who I bring. This is my girl.” I introduce her.

“Aigoo~~ Where you found this beautiful girl?” omma get up from her sit and bring that girl to her side.

“Annyeonghaseyo” that girl greet my parent.

 

“I know you can fulfill my wish, good job my son.” Appa said
 

“ Yeah…right…”  I said as I sit beside appa.

“So…what’s your name?” omma ask that girl. *Assa!! I also want to know that girl’s name.*

 

“Kim Minyoung-imnida.”
 

*So…your name is Kim Minyoung.*
 

“I got to go to the kitchen. I have to prepare the dinner.”

“Hrm…aunty. Let me help.” that girl get up from her sit and help omma at the kitchen.

 

After a few minute
 

“Dinner is ready. Let’s eat.” Omma said.

I was so shocked as I look at the dinner. It’s so many. *If teen top see this, surely they got crazy.* “Omma! Are you cooked all this?”

“Of course!! WHY?”

“Ehh..Nothing.” We started eating with silent. As I eat, I could feel there is someone looks at me. I look up but there is nothing, so I continue to eat.

“So…how both of you know each other?” appa suddenly asked. Appa question make that girl nearly choke with the food. My hands quickly pass a glass of water to that girl.

 

 

“Yeobo! Don’t ask question like that when we eat.” Appa continue to eat.

“Minyoung~ Can you feed Chunji? I always want to see that happened.”

Now, omma question’s make her near choked by the food for the second time and make me nearly spit out the water that I was drink. WHAT? FEED ME? Why both of them like this tonight? Can they just wait till we finish eating? And is this girl gonna do whatever my omma said? Aishh!! i shouldn't kidnapped this girl!! 
[end of Chunji POV]

 


‎[INFO] KBS GAYO DAEJUN WILL HAVE SPECIAL STAGE: "SUPER BAND" include: B1A4's Jinyoung, Infinite's L, 2AM's Changmn & Jinwoon, CNBLUE's Minhyuk, B2ST's Yoseob, SHINee's Taemin & Jonghyun

When i saw that info.. i was like

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE...

 
AND I QUICKLY TELL MY SISTER ABOUT IT
 



AND SHE WAS LIKe....



JINYOUNG~ L~ MINHYUK~~



LASTLY DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT~~

LOVE ALL MY SUBSCRIBER