Chapter 1 - The Start of all Problems

Crazy For You

[MINYOUNG POV]

One morning at SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS HIGH SCHOOL..................... I went to the basketball court to meet Hyorin,because she wanted to me accompany her to watch Ljoe playing basketball. First at all, I ignore her request but then I accepted it. Suddenly…a ball hit on my face and my glasses was broken. I was very angry and felt very pain. Hyorin was shocked and quickly help me sit at the nearest chair.

“Guenchana??Hyorin asked. I felt dizzy because the ball hit my face so hard. Then I get up from my chair and shout.

“Yah!!!!Who throw the ball???Tell me!!!” I asked angrily. The basketball court was suddenly full with silent.

“Me!!!Why???” A tall, cute and handsome guy appears.

“Yahh!! It hurt me and the most importing is you broke my glasses.” I say angrily at him.

“Don’t you know who you are talking to???!!!”

“NOPE!! And I don’t care who you are!!

Then...he slowly goes near to me and makes a wink.

 

 

“Can you give my ball back???” When the guy wink, my jaws drop.

*he thinks his wink can make me melt?? I don’t think so*

 I give the ball to him harder and make his chest pain. I rolled my eyes at him.

“YAH!!! NERD!! YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOU HAD MESS WITH” said the guy angrily

Hyorin noticed that all the female fans glance sharply at me. “Minyoung, let’s go to the treatment room.” say Hyorin.

“Guenchana?? Ask L. Joe.

 “WHAT THE… is she blind or something??She didn’t melt into my wink!! Aaiisshhh!!!! That girl just makes my reputation drop!! She will get the consequence from me. JUST WAIT…” say the guy.  –Hesmirk-

 

 

 

[Treatment room]
I rest in the treatment room with Hyorin accompany me. Suddenly, the door opened. I see Hoya coming into the room with worried face.

“Guenchana???”Hoya asks

“Nae. I’m ok. Don’t worry about me. Just... My glasses had broken. Hyorin and I will go to mall to buy new glasses.”

“Who is the HELL that makes my ‘girl’ hurt??” Hoya asks angrily. I just giggled… “I will make sure that HELL will suffer when I see him around.”

“Hoya... I will just take care of myself.”

Then we all went back to our classroom. When I get into the classroom, all the girls glance at me. Hoya told me to ignore them all. The time is right when Mr. Lee, our physic teacher, come into the class. I went to my table and take out some books.


“Ok, now I want all of you do your own work! I have some work to do.” say Mr. Lee to us

 I read a novel instead doing something that waste my time. Hyorin and Hoya then approach to me.

 “Minyoung, I can’t go with you to the mall.” say Hyorin.

 “Why?”

“I just remember that after school, I have music class.”

“OH. Never mind.”

“I will go with you,” said Hoya

“Ok.Thanks Hoya.”

[After School]

I wait for Hoya at the school gate. Suddenly, a familiar figure walks toward me arrogantly. I was shocked that the familiar figure is the guy that his ball hit my face. *I wondered why he walks toward me and the way of his walk is so… weird*

“APOLOGIZE. I say APOLOGIZE NOW!!”

“HUH, WHY I should APOLOGIZE to YOU. You the one that should APOLOGIZE to me.” I said angrily.

Just as the guy was about to raise his voice at me, Hoya suddenly made a move and grab my wrist to take me to the mall. I flinched because of the unexpected thing he just did. As I was walking with Hoya, suddenly I feel awkward with Hoya.

“Thanks again.” I said. “OH... never mind. Just a simply things. So... where do we want to go first??

“I think we need to go to the mall first. Otherwise, how can I suppose to do my routine without my glasses?” I giggled.

[HOYA POV]
*She so cute when giggled*.

[At the Mall]

Minyoung and I went to the ‘OPTIC’ shop. Minyoung seems don’t know which glasses to buy. Then, I see perfect glasses for Minyoung. I take off Minyoung broken glasses. I take the glasses that I choose and put it on Minyoung. Just like I predict, she perfect with those glasses.
“Waahh... my girl look pretty with those glasses.” I praised her.

“You’re right. I look pretty with this glasses.” she giggled.

“I want to go to the restroom for a while. Just wait me at the Seoul Garden Restaurant.”

“ Just go. I will wait for you.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~first chapter~
how is it?? no or yes
comment and subscribesmiley

 


~~i hope you will like it blush