Chapter 15 - Victim

Crazy For You

[recess]

“Hyung! Can’t we do something else?” ricky ask ljoe

“.............” Ljoe just stayed silent because he focus on reading some book.

“Nevermind” Ricky said and then looks at Cap and Niel, who was playing chess. *Busy....*

“Chunji hyung let’s...” ricky was about to finished his sentence.

“I don’t want” he said with his eyes focus on Ricky's gameboy.



* he really focus on the game…* ricky thought.

“Changjo –ah, do you have some idea?”


“hrmm…nope”

“Arggh!!! It’s so bored!!!” ricky shout.

He accidently hit a bucket full of water and fortunately it did not fall down. He suddenly thought of something and just smiled to himself. *hahaha…finally!! Thanks god!!* ricky thought. They all look at Ricky and immediately capture what Ricky thought.


"Off to five, the first person we see, that's the victim!" he said smiling again. 

“1” he lifted the bucket of water that smelled like-drains

“2...3….”

“I hope that he’s victim is not Mrs. Park, or else…” chunji said.

“or else, she will kill us!!” Niel continued.

“4…”

“victims have been identified!” changjo point to someone.

 

SPLASH!  The drain water has been watered on target. “Mission accomplish!” ricky and changjo do high five with each other. They hide behind wall while laughing. Chunji had rolled around on the floor because can’t stop himself from laughing.  Cap, ljoe and niel just hold their stomach because they want to hold themselves from laughing.

[Jinyoung pov]
i was  at the library looking for infomation for an upcoming science project. i reach out to grab a book from the shelf then my hand brushes against someone else's hand.

 

“i’m so sorry!” i apologized. I  look up and realise it is Minyoung!  “Minyoung-shi??!!”

“it’s okay.” She said.

I help her pick up the books that have been messed up.  “ Here you go.”

“Thanks.” She was about to leave.

“Wait!”

“Yes?” she stop her step.

“Got a minute?” i asked

“Sure.”

“Those wounds you sustained in the marathon...are they okay now?” i  asked

“Ah, they’re okay now. Don’t worry.” She smiled. “Oh yeah. Thanks you for your help.”

 

“Never mind, you should thanks to Chunji.”
 

“Maybe later.” She giggled

“Minyoung-shi, actually I want to ask you something”

“Ask what?” she said

 

“Can we be friends??” I offer my hands

“I…I...” then her phone was ringing “Jinyoung-shi, I have to go now. Hyorin already wait for me at the outside. Bye"

“O...okay” I slowly take down my hands. I was about to go back to the table.

“Jinyoung-shi… about what you asked me. I will think about it.” She smile and her figure slowly disappeared.

*I thought she already leaves but  I’ll wait for it*

[end of Jinyoung POV]

 

[Minyoung pov]

I was walking back to the class from the library with Hyorin.

“Minyoung-ah, have you said thanks to Chunji?” she asked

“why would I say thanks to him?”

“Well, your feet have been well because of him, don’t you remember?”

I stop my step. *she’s right! It has been whole week, since my legs injured.*

“Minyoung-ah….”

*Wait!! It’s impossible to say thanks to him!! I can’t!!*

“Minyoung-ah!!!” hyorin waved

“huh? What did you said?”

“I said when you gonna said thanks to him?”

“I will thanks to him if you accompany me to see him,okay?”

“Sure!”

*Minyoung-ah, you can do it!*

both of us start walk again. Then suddenly, water come splash on me out of nowhere. And the worst, it smells like- drain!

 

“Minyoung-ah! Are you okay?” hyorin was shocked.

I look around to see where the water came from. Then I saw, a group of fools busy laughing like idiot! *He will die today on my hands!*

“Hyorin-ah! Stay here!”

I slowly walk toward them. When I was standing in front of them, they quickly silent their mouth. But only one person can’t stop from laughing.

“Hyung! I think you should stop laughing now.” Ricky said.

 

“Why, it’s so funny!” he said while laughing

Then, I take a look at the bucket and it still has some water on it. So I take the bucket and hide it at my back.

“Have you done?” I asked

 

“Yah! Ricky-ah, why you sound like a girl?” he asked while look at Ricky. Ricky make –not saying anything- face and he eyes pointing to me. He follows Ricky eyes and he saw me.

“Well, Nerdy. What’re you doing here? And I like your new perfume. It smells like drain!”

“Thank god! You like my new perfume! Hrm… by the way, you should try this perfume. Maybe girls will like you more than ever.” I said.

I look at Hyorin. “Hyorin-ah, WATCH AND LEARN!” I said while take the bucket behind me and splash on him. “Yah, Jerk!! Enjoy your new perfume!!” I leave.

“Wow!! That nuna is really DAEBAK!!” Niel said.

“She just douches water on the most popular guy, Chunji.” Ljoe said while hold his laugh.

C.a.p and Changjo just look at Chunji’s speechless face. "VICTIM" they said in unison.

*Poor Chunji hyung* ricky thought
.


Annyeong!! Finally i comeback from my 3 week hiatus. and the most important is i have FREEDOM from EXAM!!! (but when i get the result..it make me strees! -_- )
I miss all my subscriber ^_^
So here update from me. I hope you enjoy reading it. 




Don't forget to COMMENT <3 and SUBSCRIBE