Chapter 19 - Blind Date

Crazy For You

[Minyoung POV]


When I got home, my brother, Sunggyu and L, was in the living room talking to someone. “Why I feel this kind of aura? It’s creeping me out.” I mumble. I was shocked to see that the one who was talking to my brother is Aunt Hana. I like my Aunt Hana, but she simply can’t mind her own business like my omma. She has wanted me to find a boyfriend for ages. She thought it wasn’t natural for a 19-year-old girl like me doesn’t have a boyfriend. I don’t why she said like that, for me it’s quite natural. She thought that the least she could do for me was to find me a boyfriend.

“Aunt Hana- how nice to see you,” I said.

Aunt Hana looked at me and smiled. “Minyoung, my little girl…but I don’t remember you wear glasses. *oh shoot!! Forget to take off the glasses* “For fun…” I quickly take it off and keep in my school beg.

“So when are you going to bring a nice boy home?” she asked, looking me right in the eye.

“There was that boy…Baek..Baek” Sunggyu was trying to remember the name.

“It’s Baekhyun, oppa. But it was a year ago.” I said

“You mean to say you let this Baekhyun boy go?” said Aunt Hana.

“I’m not the one that does that, but him” I mumble.

“What??”

“Nothing.” I said, weakly. It was no use to arguing. I knew they were not going to listen to me. So I changed the subject.

“Aunt Hana, where is Leo? I didn’t see him yet.” I ask. Leo is my little cousin. He always makes me happy. But Leo have a bad habit, when he to hyperactive, he will suddenly sleep with his standing poses. It’s kind of weird.

“He was in your brother room, probably sleep. But don’t change the subject; I have something to say to you.” Aunt Hana said.

 

Oh no! She’s trying to find a boyfriend for me AGAIN!

“I’ve found the perfect boy for you. After him graduate, maybe he will manage his father’s company.

“Thanks, but…”

 

“NO but, tomorrow you’ll follow me to the restaurant. We’ll have lunch with that guy. I’ve already set up everything for you to meet him.”

“What?!” I was speechless when aunty said like that.

“Now, go to your room and sleep.” Aunty Hana pushes me until I get to my room. I lay down on my bed while my mind thinks about what will happen to me. My eyes slowly closed by itself and I went to dreamland.

[Next day]
 
I was on a nice dream until something interrupted me. “KIM MINYOUNG!!! GET UP!!” aunty shouts from the kitchen. I quickly get from the bed before aunty enters my room and kill me. After take bath, I see a dress on my bed. “MINYOUNG!! WEAR THAT DRESS!!” aunty shouts.

“ARASSO, AUNTY!!” I reply. Why I must wear that? I just thought to wear simple shirt and jean. But I had no other choice but to wear it. When I was put on the dress, I take a look at the mirror. *Not bad. It’s really simple, casual dress.*

 

 

 Aunty Hana was already in the car waiting for me.

“Minyoung…good luck to you. Hope you didn’t get a geeks!” Sunggyu “advice” me as I put on the high heel.

“Ohh…thanks oppa.” I smile and quickly get in the car. *oh gosh!! This make me really tired. *

[at the restaurant]
It was past 2hours, since we arrived, waiting for Aunty’s dream guy. “Aunty, where is the guy that you said? It’s having been 2 hours.”

“Just be patient, would you?”

Right after Aunty said, there was a guy walking toward us directly. I can guess that the guy is the one aunty said.

“I’m so sorry, aunty. I just had a something that very important to do.”

“Nevermind.So…here…meets Kim Minyoung. Minyoung meet Yang Yoseob.”
Wait? What age is he? 16? 12? He is just look too young to me.

 

“Kim minyoung..” “ yang yoseob” Both of us have a handshake.

“So…can we go??” he asked. 

Wait!! Go where??!! “What…? Aunty was going on here?”

“Instead of having lunch, let’s have dinner…but only both of you.”

“But…”

“NO but…can’t you see what time is it? It’s nearly dinner! So…go somewhere else! Don’t worry about me, I will ask Sunggyu to pick up. Yoseob-shi…please takes care of Minyoung.”

“Sure…I’ll not disappoint you.”


“B-But…”

In Yoseob's car

I open the car window as wide as I can, I can feel the wind from the outside. I feel so bored, and I don’t even know what to talk about with that guy! *Oh gosh! I can’t believe this happen to me! Why aunty want me to have boyfriend so badly?

“Hey, are you hungry?” he suddenly asks

 

“No.” I said. Then my stomach makes a noise.

He looks at me. “I take that as YES. I know a place that has delicious foods” he smiles.

*aish!! Bad stomach!!* “T…Thanks” *I guess he’s not that bad. And he also seems…cute, sometime!*

We arrived at the restaurant. He opened the restaurant’s door and let me enter first. Both of us take sit and wait for the waiter come..

“There‘re many people eat at this restaurant.” I said while look around.

 

“You’ll be no regret after you have taste their food.”

A waiter come to our table and takes the order. “Sir, may I take your order?”The waiter gives us the menu.

“Minyoung-shi, what do you want to eat.”

“Hrm...I don’t know what to eat. I will eat whatever you order.”

“Okay, then give me this and this.”

“Thank you. The food will be serving right after this.” The waiter leaves.

*oh gosh!! I need go to the restroom* “Excuse me for a moment, Yoseob-shi,” I said, getting ready up from my seat.

 “Of course.” He answered looking less nervous than before.

As I was walking back to the table, suddenly my hand was held by someone who i thought was Yoseob. *I think this guy want get slap from…* I turn around and see someone else. *It’s not Yoseob!*

“Let’s go!”The guy with black sunglasses immediately drags me into his car. I was dazzled by the yellow lotus elise. *wow!! What an amazing car*Wait a moment! I didn’t ask yet, who is the owner of this “high class” car. I was about to ask, but…

“Nice to meet you…Miss Miracle~~” he said with his killer smile.

What the…!! *please* (o.O) Miracle?? ME?? What’s wrong with this guy?


“Err… Who are you?”I asked. That guy didn’t answer and he suddenly smirks. *his smirk could make someone melt!* I quickly turn away before I fall in love with this Romeo. Then, he takes off her glasses. I can’t believe what my eyes see.

“YOU!!!??” Okay…wait *breathe in* breathe out* Keep calm Minyoung…or else this jerk will know who you are…just pretend that you don’t know him!

“You know me??”

“Wh- what?? No! I don’t!” He then stopped the car as we arrived at the place that I don’t know.

 

“Wh-where’re we??”

“Miss Miracle… Listen! You see that house? *I nodded* that’s my parent house. After this, I want you to introduce ONLY your name to them. And the rest, I’ll take care of it,” He out from the car and then he open the car’s door for me.

“Oh!! One more thing! This is an ACT!! After this end…I will give you anything that you want including ME~"

What THE!! I’ll NEVER WANT YOU!! JERK!! WHY SHOULD I DO WHAT HE ASKS?? HUH ~~ *breath in* *breath out* KEEP CALM, MINYOUNG!

I follow his back as he enters the house. Wow! This is way too awesome! He brings me to the living room where his parent is there. His mom look so beautiful…oh and his father is so handsome. I guess his beauty face take from the mom and his handsome face take from the father?? I guess so.

“Omma, appa...look who I bring. This is my girl”

*ME? HIS GIRL?? NO WAY!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???*

[end of Minyoung pov]

 


Update~~
WOHOO~~ Today got Music bank year end special~~
Can't wait to see chunji special stage, infinite h, btob & b.a.p dance battle

Do comment and subcribe ^_^
i LOve to see your comment ~~