Chapter 23 - Practical Exam

Crazy For You

 

[Minyoung POV]
 

"WAKEY WAKEY! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" Hyorin shook my body.

“Huh? What?” I woke up.

“Yah! I’m practicing ALONE here…and you having your day dream.”

*what? Day dream? Huh…I thought I had been “kidnapping”…Thank god...*

“I’m sorry.Okay…let’s continue your dance practice” I push the stereo button to play the music and watch Hyorin dance. I must admit that Hyorin had a perfect figure to dance. Me? I use to like dance but not anymore.

“Minyoung-ah…what’re you gonna prepared for the upcoming practical exam?” Hyorin asked.

“I don’t know…”

“Okay…I suggest you play some instrument. You like them…don’t you?”

“I do...but… I don’t what kind of instrument that I want to use.” I get a message from someone. *Jinyoung??*

Message
JY- Hey…Minyoung. How was your morning?
Me- Jinyoung...my morning was good.


“Hrm…let’s try guitar…you know how to play them?” Hyorin asked

“Guitar?? I don’t think so...”

“I know you can...beside L oppa know how to play guitar and he can teach you.”

 

“L oppa?? No way… trust me…if I get a lesson from him...I will fail the exam...Even though he really good...” I got a message again.

JY- Hrm..I got surprised for you.
Me- Huh? Surprise?
JY- Yup...And I want you to count within 5. Aloud…

 

*Huh? What is he talking about?* I got confused. “1…2…3…4” I start count. Hyorin stop her dance and look at me with confused.

“5…” I heard the door was opened.

 

“Surprise~”  Jinyoung come.

“Jinyoung…” I immediately get from my sit.  “Wh-what’re you doing here…and how you know that I was in the dance studio?” *Huh? Why ? Why I feel happy to him?*

“Actually I was walking around with Cnu…then I saw Hyorin dance and talking to someone from the outside…so I thought that you would be here too.”

 

“I see…but where is Cnu? I didn’t see him with you.”

“Cnu?? He had been dragged by some girls..” Jinyoung closed the door and walk toward me.

 

“Poor him… Hrm….I wonder why they didn’t drag you too…”Hyorin said while stretching her body.

“So…why you girls doing at here?”Jinyoung asked
 

“Hyorin was practicing her dance for the upcoming practical exam…and”

“And she still doesn’t know what to prepare so I suggest her to play guitar and get a lesson from her brother.” Hyorin continue.

“So..what’s the problem?”

“The problem is…she said that she will fail if she get lesson from her brother.” Hyorin explained.

“You want to play guitar??” Jinyoung asked. I nodded.

“Hrm…I can teach you...if you want…” Jinyoung offer

I was about to said but Hyorin cut me. “YES!! SHE AGREED!!”
 
*What is she doing? Who are actually want to play guitar…she or me?*

“OKAY..NOW BOTH OF YOU...LEAVE AND GO PRACTISE SOMEWHERE ELSE” Hyorin said while pushed me and Jinyoung out from the room. I was about to opened the door but she had already locked it from inside.

 

“Err…I’m so sorry about Hyorin...she is a bit weird today.”
 

“So…do you want?”

“Want what?”

“Me...Teach you...Play the guitar?”

“Oh yeah…sure, why not. But make sure I pass the exam.”

 

“For that…I can’t keep it…it’s depends. But now…you wait for me at the garden because I want to take my guitar at the class…can you?”

“Sure...see you later.” I walk to the garden.

 


First of all..sorry for very very late update   ..you know.

.school is really really killing me...

and i had a really hard time...i was like  after finished write 3 chapter for this ff~


KYAHH!!! B.A.P ONE SHOT IS REALLY DAEBAK!!! I KEEP WATCHING AND LISTINING TO THE SONG!! Daeyhun Youngjae(i can't believe youngjae betrayed Bap...betrayed icon of the month..lol!) and  was sooo...hot/handsome/y than everT^T
AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE AT MB! THEY GONNA PERFORM RAIN SOUND!


but..uri himchan didn't perform with them T^T (GET WELL SOON..HIMCHAN~ and other idol who got sick recently)

Lastly~~ Congratulation to INFINITE (SUNGGYU/SUNYEOL/DONGWOO/HOYA/L) who already 

GRADUATE  from DAEKYUNG UNIVERSITY and  They will be receiving the ‘Proud Daekyung University Student’ award  
AND TO LJOE WHO ALSO HAD GRADUATE  YESTERDAY~

THANKS FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBER AND I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL!!
Don't forget to comment as your comment really make my day~