Chapter 28 ~ The Truth

Crazy For You

[no one pov]

“School again~ I hope today will be the great day.” she sighs and get ready for school

“Where’s my book? Ah, there is it…” she grins and was about to take the books when something caught her attention

“I thought it was gone….” She smiles a little while she picks her Polaroid photo with Baekhyun.

“……. Wait.. why am I smiling? Minyoung, forget about him.. You must focused on your school..” minyoung nods and walks downstairs only to be greeting by the oh not so pretty face myungsoo and eyeless sunggyu.

“E.U.W. WHAT ARE BOTH OF YOU DOING!!!!!?” she makes a disgust face

“what? Both of us only baking a chocolate cake! It’s for you, too!!” myungsoo nods and his fingers

“Yep, myung is right.. Why you are euwing when we make something delicious?” sunggyu glares with his not so big eyes

“Your face is full with chocolate, ya know?” Minyoung laughs and then goes out of the house.

Myungsoo and Sunggyu looks at each other and BAM! They go to the toilets.


At School

“YO MINYOUNG~!!!!” Hyorin slung her arm on Minyoung shoulders

“Yo back to you too, Hyorin ahh” Both of them chuckles and both of them walks to their class

In the class

Minyoung walks in the class with Hyorin.She looks around to see wheather Mr.Jerk are there or not. *Oh thanks god! That Jerk didn’t come to school! Now I can enjoy my school!*
[After school]

“Oh gosh! I really love this! It’s feeling so great when that jerk is not here!” she shouted in happiness.

She was on her way to her house then suddenly someone grabs her hand and pinned her on the wall. She looks at the face and her jaws drop.
 

“Yah! Jerk! What’re you trying to do? Let me go!” she strunggle to let off her hands from Chunji but Chunji was too strong.

Chunji goes closer to her face and looks into her eyes. She closed her eyes because she wants to avoid eyes contact with Chunji. Slowly Chunji takes off her glasses and his eyes was like to popped out from the plug.

“So…this is my fake girlfriend?” he said clamly.

Minyoung pushed Chunji away hardly. “Ya! Whose said I’m your girlfriend and give back my glasses!”

 “Your glasses?” He looks at the glasses than looks back at Minyoung. “You don’t need them!” He keeps the glasses in her pocket.

She gives death glares at Chunji. “You…Jerk!! Yah! D-don’t you ever dare tell this to anyone,araseo?!!”

“Yeah.yeah. Whatever~ I don’t care!” he rolling his eyes. Chunji suddenly smirks and remember what happen this morning.

[Flashback]
[Chunji POV]

I slowly open my eyes and then take my phone which I put beside me. I take a looks on the phone to check wheather I got message or not. I look at the clock “8.00 a.m…”

 

It’s too early to go to school. My class starts at 8 o’clock and FYI, I always arrives at school around 9 a.m.After i bathe and wear my school uniform, i peeks the other members room and as i predicted they are still in their own dreamland ...wait..except for Ljoe. I went downstairs and then i saw Ljoe was having his breakfast. I sits across him and take his breakfast.

"Duh~ Gets your own breakfast!"

I pretend didn't heard what he said and continue eating the food. But then he make me annoyed because his finger keeps tapping the table and the tapping sound make me .He seems wanted to tell me something.

"Yah! Can you...stop doing that.It's realy annoyed me,you know.And you better tell me what you want to said.

Ljoe finally stop tapping. "Well..uhm..actually..don't shocked if i tell you this,arraseo?

 

I nods. "yeah.yeah..just tell.."

Ljoe take a deep breath before say."You're Miss Miracle is actually Kim Minyoung,the nerdy."

I nearly got choked with the food."What?! You're kidding me right?"

He shakes his head."Nope..that's a fact."

 

"B-but how did you know this?" i raises a brow

"I make some investigation.."

Oh my god!!  I can't believe what i'm hearing.Okay..Chunji..calm down.NO! I can't ! How can i calm when i was trying to kiss that girl! But..wait..she's quite pretty without the glasses. I gets up from the chair.

 

"So,what you gonna do with her,Chunji?" Ljoe asked.

I looked at him and smirks. "Just wait and see.." I walks out from the dorm

FINALLY!! UPDATED FROM ME XD 
SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE
I'M FINALLY FREEDOM FROM EXAM
HAHAHA!


 

ANYWAY THANKS FOR ALL MY SUBSCRIBER
STILL WAITS FOR MY UPDATED T^T
I LOVE YOU GUYS~
AND NEW SUBCRIBER~^^
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT :3

ANNYEONG~