Chapter 4 - Return

Crazy For You

[NO ONE POV]

[SOMEWHERE IN LONDON]
I have to pack all my things. I feel excited to back to my beloved home. I grab my ticket plane and out from my dome. I can feel that something good will happen to me. I take a taxi to go to the airport. “Sir, can you take me to the airport.” I asked the driver. He nodded and starts drive. It’s takes about 20minutes from the dome and the airport.
 
 I have arrived at the airport and patiently wait for my flight. Now I’m in the plane, looking at the blue sky. I feel bored so I take my BEATZ headphone and attach it to my iPod. I take out my family photo from the bag. “Omma, I don’t why my feeling said that someone will change my life .” I whispered to myself. 
 
At the same time………….
“MINYOUNG!!!!!! GET UP, YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!!” I heard omma shouting my name. Oh come on, today is weekend not need to wake up so early, so I continued my sleep. “MINYOUNG!!! I SAID WAKE UP. YOU SAID YOU WANT TO SEND OFF HOYA!!!” my omma shouting AGAIN. “I’m wake up now!” I check my clock and it show 9.00 a.m. “send off Hoya…..” I take a time to interpret it. “WHAT!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I’M SO LATE……” my shouting can even hear from the outside. I quickly take a bath and prepared myself. Then my phone is ringing and its call from Hyorin. “Minyoung….” Her word was cut by me. “3 minutes….and I will done.” I said. 
 
I take my handbag and get downstairs. “I told you to wake up. See what happened now.” Omma remind me. “I know that. I got to go now, bye omma.” I kiss my omma cheek and grab a toast that my omma made. Hyorin was already at in front of my house with her car. I quickly opened the car’s door. “Sorry… I’m late.” I apologized at Hyorin.

“Now…who’s the one that late??” Hyorin start drives the car. “Yesterday, I sleep late.”  I adjust my seatbelt. “Minyoung that I know is never sleep late. What happened??” 
 
“I opened my twitter, and then someone follow me. I see all his tweet was reply by girls. And all the girls was praised him like he is an angel.” I adjust my glasses. “So…?”  Still focus on the road.

“So reply his tweet and I said my grandfather is more handsome than him.” Hyorin make –can’t be believed you do that- face. We finally arrive at the airport; I get out from the car and walk into the airport. 
 
Hyorin look at my bracelet that I wear. “Why you looking at my bracelet like that.” I asked. “Nothing….It just…Why I never see that thing?” Hyorin make confuse look” “Oh! This is present from my mom when celebrate my 17th birthday. It’s cute right? I just found it. I thought I had lost it.” I explained to her.
 
 “Oh. And where the hell is your FRIEND. Does he know that my legs are tired?” Hyorin is complaint. Then I see Hoya was sitting with her parent while waiting for the flight. “HOYA!” I shout her name and wave my hand. 
 
I quickly go to Hoya but unlucky, I accidently make a clash with someone. I quickly apologize at that person. Just I apologize, that person is not there. The only words I heard for him is “Nevermind”. *what a weird person*Hoya shock when he see me. “What are you both doing at here?” Hoya gets up from her sit.
 
 “Duh!! Don’t you know that we are working at here?” Hyorin reply. Hoya jaws drops when Hyorin said that. “Don’t know you know that your jokes are the most unfunny in the world.” Hoya sticks her tongue to Hyorin. 
 
“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Lee. We come here because want to send off Hoya” I greet both of Hoya parent. “Hoya...you lucky because you had kind friends.” Hoya mom said. We have a chat before Hoya goes. Then, “Hoya it’s time to go .You don't want to missed you flight. right??.” Hoya father said.

“Hoya, don’t you dare to forget me when you have arrived there.”I give a warning to him.

 “Of course, I won’t because you are always in my heart.” I couldn’t hear the last sentence.

“What you said??” I asked
 
“Oh. Nothing… Hyorin. Please take care of Minyoung. Don’t let her get bullied by someone else. Bye girls.” Hoya gives Hyorin a goodbye hug.

“Bye…” we said in unison.

“I think we should go home.” I said

“SO EARLY?? Let’s go eat. My stomach is already empty. See??”  Hyorin’s stomach makes a sound.

“Ok. But you paid.”

“NO PROBLEM!!” Hyorin said with excited tone. We walked to the car, and then I realized something had just missing. 
 
“OH NO!! WHERE IS MY BRACELET?” my shout enough to make people look at me. “Hyorin! My bracelet is missing! Eotteohke!!” I was afraid if I don’t found it. What unlucky day for me!!

“You sure you didn’t not take it off?” Hyorin calm me.

“I'M SURE!!” *Oh… my favourite bracelet. Where are you?*I thought
 
on another side….
Finally…I arrived. What a tired day. I go to the luggage center to take my bag. After take my bag, I have to find a taxi to go home. Where is the taxi centre? I think I found it. I quickly go there but I accidently bump with some girl. What a clumsy girl. Doesn’t she look at the front? She quickly apologizes at me but I want to quick so I just said “never mind” without looking at her.

I get a taxi and get inside. I gave the driver my address.*Omma. Wait for me* after a few minutes, I arrived at in front of my house. “HOME SWEET HOME” I said.
 
 I take out my wallet and paid the fee to the driver. I opened the door slowly because I want to surprise omma. I think omma is in the kitchen. I slowly walk behind omma and 1…2…3 “SURPRISE!!!”

“OH MY GOD!! YAH!! When you arrived??” omma hit my shoulder after she shocked see me.

“ Just arrived omma.” I said while rub my shoulder.

“Why you didn’t call me. I will take you from the airport” omma and I go to the living room where my appa is.

“Appa. I’m back!” I hugged my appa. 
 
“My son! Have you been well at there?” appa asked.

“Very well appa. Omma, appa; I have something for both of you. It’s a merchandise from London.”

I take out a dress for omma and a watch for appa from my bag. “Oh…so sweet” omma said while pitching my cheek. Then omma see something sparkle from my bag. “Is that bracelet?” omma take from my bag. 
 
“Bracelet?” I take it from my omma. Why would I have a bracelet??

“Whose bracelet? Oh!! Don’t tell me you already have a girlfriend and you buy for her.” Omma said excitedly.

“Omma! I don’t have a girlfriend yet!” I said. I think I know whose bracelet is this. It’s from that girl that bumps me.





“I think someone is missing her bracelet.” I said to omma. 
 
“So… how you want to give it back to the owner?”omma asked.

“I don’t know. But now I will keep it. Omma, I tired I want to sleep. Bye.”

I get up from the couch and go to my room. I enter my room; I lie down on my beloved bed. I take out the bracelet from my pocket. i picture the face of the girl that bump me but can't because i didn't see her face.  *someday I will return this to you* I thought
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no or yes
comment and subcribe~~~

Exam week finish and it's holidays....laugh
YES!! Infinite is already comeback with THE CHASER and my husband Young saeng comeback with CRYINGcheeky