Chapter 33 - Back

Crazy For You

 [Continue flashback]

 

 Minyoung walked down the empty street with her tears heavily flow down her cheeks. She couldn't’t belive Baekhyun would have the heart to do at her like this. She thought today will be the special Christmas day, she was wrong. Today was the bad day for her. Did she do something wrong to him? She 100% sure she don’t flirt nor go close to other guy. Once she arrived home,she went straight to her room and still crying while hugged her legs.
 

   After tired of crying,she tries to gather up her strength and took her phone. She pressed the speed dial and Baekhyun’s id appear. There must be some reason that make him did it cause all this time they were loving each together. She tries to called and texted him but he didn’t picked up it all nor reply back. Her heart so much that she really hope that this thing just a dream..a bad dream that she will woke up from it but she know that she still in reality world.


    ​Minyoung can’t help but to cried again..she cried until the next morning. Her get bag eyes due to the cried hard last night. She didn’t even went to school for 3 days. Her mom came and give her some courage so she can move on and have her happy life again. Then Minyoung put all the things that she shared with Baekhyun in a box. She swear to herself that she don’t want to remember the memories or hear the name Baekhyun.


Minyoung pov

I quickly walked away with Chunji while hold his arm. *Why? Why? Why i have to meet him again? Just ing why?!* i thought then get back to reality when Chunji snap his fingers in front of me.

”Hey..are you day dream? ” he raised an eyebrow.

“o-oh..I’m not.” i frowned and then i realized that i held his arm,quickly pulls out and looks anywhere but him.

“Yes..i know you day dream..this OPPA know.” He said and emphasized the word oppa. I cringed at the word as it give me chills.
 

“What the- yah since when you’re my oppa? We are not even blood-related.” i rolled my eyes in annoying as i can hear he laughed .

“ I’m hungry. Take me to the restaurant.” i said as i poked his side many times.

“Mhm..okay then lets go pig princess~” he grinned and walked ahead me. Ugh i really hate that guy. We goes into a fast food restaurant. I take my seat first since the restaurant quite full and that Chunjerk went to the counter to ordered our foods. Then i heard someone said when i was playing with my phone.

”Hi Minyoung, we meet again...”

I knew this familiar voice really well..it’s belong to him. I gulped slightly and wished that it’s just a dream and slowly turn to the right side to see the owner of the voice. Yeah...it’s a real dream. He...the guy who once loved and hurt me..was standing in front of me. Byun Baekhyun.


hi my lovely subcriber ..its have been longgggggggg time i wrote this story ; u ;
i'm sorry  for the short update and i will tries to update more from now on o u o

and one more ignore the grammar and the typo hehe

bye luv you guys

hyoseung