Chapter 6

Fragments

 

The first thing Seunghyun did when they got back to their dorm was play the recording. He was right dead on when she said she had no feelings for him but it was still alarming that she was interested. He then went to Minhwan and asked for Adriel’s report about that guy and he got frustrated to see his profile to be flawless. Good looking, smart, kind, bassist in a band, came from a wealthy family; his profile was so clean it was alarming.

While Seunghyun was doing all this research Jaejin was staring at the window with his music plugged in his ears while the others watched the recorded conversation while watching over the crystal ball at the same time. They were all alarmed when they heard about it.

“This doesn’t look good. I wish I didn’t say what I said last night.” Hongki said, feeling guilty for asking a question who would’ve known would come true soon.

“Adriel said we should do something. Seol is really interested in him.” Minhwan reminded them.

“But what can we do? We cannot take her now that would be a careless thing to do.” The prince thought.

“I have an idea.” Seunghyun said and the three of them looked at him waiting for his idea. “Minhwan go tell Adriel to keep on pushing Seol on Jaejin. Hongki, can you ask Sophia to befriend her as a fellow Primadonna and feed her with Jaejin fantasies? This sounds absurd I know but she’s still a fangirl. According to my research, if one is committed to an artist it will take a lot for her to exchange those fantasies over something real.”

All of them listened in doubt but they weighed the probability of what Seunghyun said. It actually made sense to them and it was the only thing they could do so far. Besides, Seol had been interested more in fictions and showed complete uninterest in the reality of her human life. This might actually work.

“It sounds absurd but it can work.” The prince remarked.

“I actually think so too.” Minhwan agreed as well while Hongki tried to grasp the situation still.

“I don’t get the whole picture but Sophia will be happy to get in touch again with Seol.” Hongki admitted and they all chuckled at him.

“Tell her she shouldn’t like Jaejin best because she has to feed Seol’s fantasy on him.” Seunghyun reminded him and he nodded. “Now, Minhwan, make sure that Adriel and Seol get seats near Jaejin hyung  in the Christmas concert. The rest would be up to those two.” Seunghyun referred to Jaejin. But Jaejin was still sulking in the corner and was ignoring them. “Let’s just hope that her heart can remember and that it’ll be enough to stop her from falling for someone else.” Seunghyun smiled and hoped that his plan would work.

They just agreed to his plan and admired him silently. They knew about Seunghyun’s feelings for Seol but here he was, initiating a plan to stop her from falling for someone else and reminding her about her feelings for Jaejin. All of them were now hoping that everything would turn out into plan.

They initiated the plan the next day. That evening, they forced Jaejin to post a selca and this was seen by Seol as expected. They all ran to the crystal ball and watched her reaction and they forced Jaejin to look at it. Adriel was also with Seol at that time so the plan was in progress.

“Isn’t Jaejin cute?” Adriel said and Seol nodded and her eyes were glued at Jaejin’s picture. The smile on her face wouldn’t disappear.

“See, she doesn’t smile like that to anyone but hyung.” Seunghyun pointed it out and they all agreed. Jaejin smiled and felt hopeful that Seol might not fall for that human.

“I think you’d look good together.” Adriel blurted out and Seol blushed instantly.

“The hell are you saying?”

“When you look closely, your features match well. Even your characteristics; you’re smart, your music taste, things like that.”

“And where is this all coming from? Did you borrow something from my closet again and didn’t tell me about it?”

“NO! I’m just saying you look good together.”

“Too bad he’s a celebrity.”

“What do you mean?”

“He doesn’t know I exist.”

Adriel turned around and hid her face for she wanted to laugh so hard at her remark but she couldn’t. She knew the boys were watching them so she made gestures and signals to them how badly she wanted to laugh. They all laughed at Adriel’s funny gestures and also at Seol’s remark.

“You’ll never know nee-chan. You’ll never know.” She just said to her while Seol was still staring at Jaejin’s picture. “I’ll leave you with your Jinnie then. Take it easy okay.”

“WHAT WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?” She shouted but it was too late, she already left.

She continued fangirling on FT Island that night and the next step of the plan was about to take place. They called Sophia to do her part and she obliged willingly.

Seol had a blog that mainly contained her love for bands and since it was about bands, most of its content was FT Island and Jaejin of course. With the help of that blog, she was able to talk to other fans as well and that was Sophia’s medium for befriending her.

“YOUR BLOG IS FULL OF FTI-THINGIES AND I COULDN’T HELP MYSELF BUT GIVE YOU A MESSAGE! Here’s the mess you have to bear me bahahaha~” This was Sophia’s first message to Seol’s blog. In reality she was so excited to talk to her she revised the message over and over again but only came up with this.

When Seol read the message, she was happy to talk to a fellow Pri and at the same time, someone was happy about her blog. “I’m glad you’re happy about it. xD and thank you for giving me a message. Those boys always leave us in a mess so I can never blame you. xD” Seol replied to her and Sophia was so happy that she was actually talking to Seol, but she had to keep it together and focus on the mission.

“They doooo omg they are annoying aren’t they -.- Idiots! :D Tell me who is your bias :D And tell me a bit about you! Oh btw I'm Sophia :D nice to meet u!”

“YES! ANNOYING OMG! IDEK WHY I LIKE THOSE IDIOTS! XDD omg bias… Isn't it obvious enough with my blog? Lol I'm Seol btw… I live in Japan though we're not Japanese, I lived here my whole life... How about you? Where you from? And nice to meet you too...”

“It’s kinda obvious though but I can’t blame u Jinnie is so hot ;; I love him so much <3 oh Japan omg so cool! I am from Germany btw.”

“Wow, Germany. *0* I didn’t know they go out that far. Yes Jinnie ;A; I know right he is so jahgdahsdgj oh and I see you’re Hongki biased.”

“Yea I guess I am though I haven’t really decided... I can’t sort it out u know? Hongfat is just too annoying to take him serious xD and so stupid omg but then again he's my little fatty.  I have a feeling that Jonghun is a player, he seems... not from this world. Mini is my little baby I love him like a brother <3 Hyunnie is so dorky but can be really caring and serious at times that’s what I like.  As for Jinnie… I love him a lot, he’s calm and nice and handsome and smart and kinda perfect, I am thinking about making him my bias hahaha I hope you're ok with sharing :D Tell me what u think about them^^” When Sophia said this, the demons who were watching from afar were all taken aback.

“Sophia, I told you not to make Jinnie, I mean Jaejin-hyung your favorite. What are you doing?” Seunghyun called Sophia and Hongki who was nearby, couldn’t stay put at what his girlfriend just said.

“So now I’m annoying? And didn’t I tell you to stop calling me fatty?” Hongki said and Sophia laughed at them. She just loved messing with them. This was practically her job and every time, she was successful.

“Relax Hyunnie. You know she is possessive about Jinnie too right? I’m just helping her show it that’s all and you Hongki shut up, you are annoying.”Sophia told them as she awaited for Seol’s reply.

“Aish! Let her do what she wants. I’m tired of arguing with that girl.” Hongki said to Seunghyun and he agreed, knowing about Sophia’s stubbornness.

“Yes! Omg! I find Hongki annoying too! And I agree with what you said about Hunnie, he does seem not to be from this world. OMG! MINI! I share the same sentiments with him as a younger brother. And Hyunnie is my second bias and I totally agree with what you said. That boy is gorgeous! Kjsadhakjsdha Especially his smile! He’s the only one who can question my love for Jinnie ;A; but then again.. I agree with what you said about Jinnie AND NO! Jinnie is mine! You stick with Hongki or fatty or whatever you call him.” Seol replied in haste. For some weird reason, even though she just talked to this German girl, she felt at ease and wasn’t shy about telling her true feelings about the members.

Sophia smirked when she was able to do her plan of bringing out Seol’s possesiveness and knew she was brilliant right there and then. Seunghyun tried his best not to show that he was happy about what Seol said since Jaejin was watching as well. Despite what Seol said about Seunghyun questioning his love for Jaejin, Jaejin was still amused by the fact that her possessiveness about him didn’t disappear at all.

“HAHAHA! JEALOUS! Oh come on share! By the way his birthday is near. What are you planning to do?” Sophia asked her and she totally lost her thoughts about it. She checked her calendar and it was this Saturday already. She remembered she had a date on Friday night with Jun.

“I don’t know to be honest. What do you think I can do? Everyone will spam him on twitter and such at the midnight of his birthday.” She said and this gave Sophia yet again another brilliant idea.

“Why don’t you spam him on twitter also? or write a love message to him and post it in your blog. Everyone’s doing that.”

“I guess I can do that even though he won’t be able to read it, mIght as well celebrate; it’s the birthday of my bias! ^^ Thank you Sophia.”

“No problem and I’m looking forward to that post for Jaejin’s birthday. Seol, I have to go though, I have class. Let’s talk again next time okay? Nice meeting you!” Sophia knew she did enough for today so she ended the conversation but the demons’ plan was only just beginning.

“Aww.. Is that so? Take care then and sure let’s talk again. ^^ AND JINNIE IS MINE OKAY! BYE!” Seol bid her farewell to her and Jaejin couldn’t help but smile widely at Seol’s remark. He sure was hers all right, he thought to himself. Little by little, Jaejin’s confidence on Seol’s love for him was getting back again, all thanks to the plan of Seunghyun.

“Seol noona barely changed. I mean, she’s still the same possesive girlfriend, not to mention Seunghyun being her second bias, me as her younger bro, her annoyance for Hongki hyung and the undying thought that the prince is too perfect he’s already an eyesore. She said those exact words back in the underworld many times before.” Minhwan said to them and they all agreed on it.

“The only thing that’s missing is her demon abilities and her memory of us. But she’s still the same Seol we know.” Seunghyun said and smiled softly at the crystal ball. They all could at least breathe now, knowing nothing much changed, they still stand a chance.

xx--xx

oh, this one is a bit short.. *0* xD kekeke~ oh well.. actually wrote a lot already..if lappy didn't get broken, i think i finished the entire fic already and updates would've been every 3 days but im not yet done so yeah.. >< aigoo.. can't believe how far everything is already :D im so excited xD hope you guys are too.. i'll try to ask my editor (LOL SOPHIA YES THIS IS YOU HAHAHAHA) to edit chapter 7 so maybe i can post it sonner than after 5 days.. 

@rachelxzoe- he doesn't know about it anyway xD and so does Seol.. omg poor jun BAHAHAHA..

@jaceBlue- goat gets jealous easily though ><

@youroppa- >.> =)) shipping your own ship but of course

@Silentgirl34- d'awww thank you bb :"> i will keep on updating :D <3 hope you keep on reading as well.. :)

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS :* <3 they sure keep me motivated :D see ya soon.

PS: CONVO BETWEEN SEOL AND SOPHIA IS LEGIT FAN GIRL CONVO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO