Chapter 34

To Kill & Love

 

Forgiveth me, followers. I have been oh-so-very detained for the past ever, due to many a reason. I regret to inform you that this will indeed be the final official chapter to our story. Though may I please you to say 3 Special Chapters are to come out in the following week. Thank you very much. xoxo

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

            Eunhyuk crossed his arms around Donghae’s chest, who had his back against him. The fishy sighed then yawned in his grasp. Before they realized it, the day had slipped away and left everyone with mixed feelings of relief and exhaustion.

            “So, do you have any more tea?” Yesung asked shamelessly.

            “Oh yeah. Here, I'll just warm up the water.” Leeteuk poked the fire and set the tin can of water on the red embers. A couple minutes later the water was hot and boiling.

            “Here you go.” Leeteuk handed the cup of well-prepared tea to his friend.

            “So then it was you guys who set off the bomb?” asked one of the men.

            “I was more like a shotgun, though…” Heechul paused, “I don’t see one around here.”

            “Shotgun?” Leeteuk frowned, slightly annoyed that he wasn’t in the know or had the upper hand in knowledge. It was at this time that Eunhyuk snuggled Donghae closely to his chest and grinned.

            “The culptrit should be here soon enough.” he assured them.

            “Aye, and who be the ones sittin on me mountain top?” a deep grizzly on a voice growled from where the boys had entered the little clearing on the top of the glorious mountain. All at once, they realed around to face a monster of a man, clothed in leather and fur. A leather trap held a double barrel shotgun to his back, and an army knife was welded to his belt. A grizzly man he was indeed.

“Many a person has gone missing in these mountains. Always safe to be careful.” Eyeing Eunhyuk, he let his had lightly tap the end of the handle on his knife.

“And what have we here?” the man purred, “A dozen lost cubs and a wee boy. A smart lad like you, trespassin on these mountains? Only a fool.”

             “Bear, a pleasure as always.” Eunhyuk shuffled Donghae to the side and stood to meet the man.

            “I heard you were dead.” the grizzly man noted, hand still wary over his knife.

            “I heard you were to be here at dawn.” Eunhyuk eyed the man carefully. After a short few seconds of silent conversation, Bear, relaxed and let a grin spread across of his face.

            “Boy, how is it you’re still alive with that mouth of yours?” he chuckled and completely obsorbed the ex contract killer in his burly arms.

            “That’s a long story.” the other laughed and sent a subtle glance towards his boyfriend.

            “Aye, I’m sure it be.” Bear smiled, “But pray, what be this friendly intrusion?”

            “We sort of ended up stranded here after our boats floated away.” Leetauk stood up, feeling the aura of the mountain, fuel his male courage.

            “You be in trouble again, laddy?” Bear stated more than questioned.

            “Always.”

            “Indeed.” the burly man murmured under his breath. “Well, I suppose something can be arranged.”

           

            After a long trek down the mountain and a quick gather of things left at the desolate camp, the group were soon following a trail to the other side of the island. Finding the shore, a small rickety boat lay in its shallow waters.

            Upon the boat the group uneasily seated themselves on any place available. To strike up conversation Ryeowook cleared his throat and gingerly addressed to their captain.

            “Bear, that’s an interesting name.” he found his voice. The great man let out a booming laugh and continued manuevering them through the waters.

            “We all get a name. Kody S. Claws Bear, that was the name they gave me.” he grinned, “Bear, for short.”

            “Hmm.” Ryeowook was slightly confused.

            “Do ye know what a Koddiak bear can do with one swipe of a paw to a man’s skull?”

            Ryeowook shook his head. The burly made gave a sly grin before he made a popping noise and a gesture of decapitating his head. The group of guys gulped and cringed at the thought.

            “And why did you get that name?” Sungmin asked out loud.

            “You forget he knows Eunhyuk.” Kyuhyun whispered loud enough for only his group to hear. How he knew him, was truly the question. As eyes widened in understanding, their heads turned to the bow of the boat. Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae talking about something intirely unrelated to the present topic.

            “Do you think he has a…” Yesung started, “You know. A nickname?”

            With all their might, the group held themselves from asking the most desired question. Others, having a harder time than the rest.

 

            “Wasn’t exactly what we had planned for this week.” Eunhyuk sighed.

            “Next time, I plan the vacation.” Donghae declared. 

            “Deal.” the other laughed and grabbed the boy’s hand. After a moment of silence between the two Eunhyuk turned his head and traced the side of his lover’s face. He was beautiful, even underneath all the dirt and grime stuck to him.

            Donghae met his gaze and felt the heat rush to his face. He was thankful and almost sure, that feeling would never disappear whenever he found Eunhyuk looking at him in that way.

            “Donghae, I…” Eunhyuk delicately leaned in. Only inches apart and before the sweet and musky smell on of another could mix, they were abruptly halted to a stop.

            “Hey! Eunhyuk! What’s your serial killer nickname?” Heechul boomed once his mouth was freed from those around him, a mistake they were half please with. As curiosity won out, they waited for the most desired answer.

            Eunhyuk sighed and leaned back into an upright position before giving the group a wicked glare. The only thing to be heard was the booming laugh of Kody S. Claws Bear.