Chapter 16

To Kill & Love

 

            Donghae laughed. “Okay, okay I give. I give!” he yelled. Eunhyuk had him pinned under him and was tickling his sides. Donghae had tried to tickle Eunhyuk but had failed. Eunhyuk had warned him that if he tried he’d be sorry. And Donghae was. “I give!” he laughed, tears running down his face. Eunhyuk stopped and looked down at Donghae. Eunhyuk laughed.

            Donghae smiled then playfully punched Eunhyuk’s chest. Eunhyuk groaned in pain. “Ugh.” He rolled and fell of the bed. He lay on the floor, not moving.

            Donghae hesitated. “Eun... Eunhyuk?” he leaned over as much as he could to see if Eunhyuk was okay. All of a sudden a pair of arms took him and dragged him off the bed. “Ah!” Donghae yelled. He landed on Eunhyuk who once again was limp.

            Donghae froze. “Eunhyuk?” Eunhyuk had his eyes closed and had his head slightly tilted to the side. Donghae grinned then slowly moved his body higher. When his mouth was inches to Eunhyuk’s ear he stopped and quietly inhaled.

            “Eunhyuk.” he whispered. Eunhyuk eyes opened and he tackled Donghae to the ground. They two boys wrestled. Donghae tried his hardest, yet it was impossible to beat Eunhyuk.

            Finally Donghae couldn’t move anymore. “You... win... again.” he said between gasps. Eunhyuk laughed and walked to the living room. “I know.” he said and laid on the couch. He yawned.

 

            Donghae walked out of the room a couple minutes later and saw Eunhyuk sleeping on the couch. Donghae inched closer. He smiled and thought this was another trick. Not this time. He crept closer until he was right beside Eunhyuk. He sat down and stared at him. Eunhyuk hated when he knew people were staring at him. It would be a second before he would open his eyes and smack Donghae’s head. Donghae waited. Nothing.

            Donghae raised an eyebrow. “Eunhyuk.” he barely whispered. “Are you awake?” he mouthed. Eunhyuk breathed steadily. His chest rose and fell. His face was calm and his lips were parted slightly. Donghae could smell Eunhyuk’s scent. Donghae braced his chin on the couch seat and stared at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, you’re really handsome.

            Eunhyuk shuffled and Donghae froze. Eunhyuk settled down then his lips. He breathed out and light sweet smelling wind blew in Donghae face. He tilted his head to the side.

            All of a sudden Donghae’s heart began to beat really fast. He touched his chest above his heart, still staring at Eunhyuk. What’s wrong with me? Do I like Eunhyuk? He thought for a second.

 

            “Uh, I fell on it a while ago. Broke a few bones. Nothing much.”

            “What?” Donghae felt around with his finger tips then his palm. He felt the bones underneath Eunhyuk skin and muscle. “Yeah, your right. That must have hurt.”

            Should I?But Donghae already began gently massaging Eunhyuk’s shoulder. He’s so tense.He massaged to his back. His muscles moved under his touch. His skin was smooth and warm. Donghae looked at his back and gulped.

 

            Donghae closed his eyes.

 

            Donghae looked at Eunhyuk’s neck and tilted his head lower. His smell was overwhelming. He smelled wonderful. Donghae reached his neck. He slowly bit and tugged on it. He then carefully where he had bitten. He felt Eunhyuk shivered from under his grasp.

 

            Why did he shiver? He looked at Eunhyuk. Donghae groaned and bit his lip. I don’t get it.

 

                                                            *     *     *     *     *     *     *

 

            The next day it was snowing lightly. Donghae looked at the calendar and counted. “Hey, Eunhyuk. Did you know new years is in three days?” He heard Eunhyuk get off the couch and walk toward the kitchen. “Is it?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Oh. Uh, what do you want to do?” Eunhyuk asked. Donghae thought for a second. “Um, do you just wanna go out?” he shrugged. Eunhyuk nodded.

 

                                                            *     *     *     *     *     *     *

 

            Eunhyuk yawned and laid in bed as Donghae walked in. Donghae turned off the lights. “Whoa.” he whispered. “I can’t see anything.”

            Eunhyuk laughed sleepily. “Follow the sound of my voice.” Donghae slowly walked in the direction he thought he heard Eunhyuk’s voice come from. He shuffled his feet. “This is harder than it looks.” he whispered. He felt his way to the bed. “Ow.” he mouthed. He banged into corner of the bed. Okay, I made it to the bed. Donghae touched the bed and walked up the side of it remembering the table at the end that he just past. Okay. “Eunhyuk?” he felt something hard. “Oh, was that you? Sorry.” Donghae froze, when he realized what he had to do. “Um, Eunhyuk. I’m going to have to crawl over you, okay?” Donghae whispered. Eunhyuk groaned sleepily, not all the way awake. Donghae was used to Eunhyuk falling asleep when he wanted too. Okay.

            Donghae bent over the bed. Carefully he touched Eunhyuk, feeling where he was. Okay, um. Donghae swung a leg over Eunhyuk then grabbed the border of the bed. He was hovering over top of Eunhyuk. Donghae heard Eunhyuk breath gently. He was already asleep. Donghae found himself slowly inclining lower and closer to Eunhyuk’s face until their faces were inches apart. He felt the air that escaped through Eunhyuk’s lips.I want... Donghae leaned closer. His heart jumped in his chest. He was breathing heavily. I want to... Donghae swallowed. He parted his lips. I want to kiss him.

            Donghae froze. What? Donghae pulled his head back. He was breathing heavily. He shuffled to his side of the bed and crawled under the covers. He swallowed. Why did I... Donghae closed his eyes. I’m... He flew them open. I’m in love with Eunhyuk?

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LOL SYKE!!! I'm glad you guys are liking it. Omg! They both like each other! Didn't see that comming. XP

Anyways. I love youuu. Comment. Subscribble. Become my lover. Saranghae <3