Ch. 27 - I'm Kissing You

MEET YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Near their workplace, there was a music store that sells CDs and cassettes. Before their shift started, Sehun took her there. 

He knew the owner well for two years since he worked at the convenience store. When there was free time, he will come there to hear music. Several times the owner gave him a few CDs from his favorite band.

"I love this kind of music." Sehun put the CD of The Cranberries into his Walkman, put some earphones and let his girlfriend listening to it. She felt amazing that he still had a walkman disc while she already using iPod and many people already have MP3s. 

She listens to every song list. He leaned on the wall while watching her reaction to each song.

"I think I have heard this one." She raised her eyebrows in excitement at him. She gave one of bud to him. "Ah, this is Zombie. You should know this because this song hits."

"I think I know this one." She follows the song with a hum as nodded her head. He sees another CD album on the shelf, he takes Riot! By Paramore. "Ah, this one is really awesome. I just heard them on the radio"

She found her boyfriend was cute when he was eager to show his favorite because he suddenly became talkative. 

"You can bring it if you want. You must not have it because it's the newest album." Suddenly, Kiyo who is the owner of the music shop said from behind his wooden desk.

"No, I will buy it next time." He felt more satisfaction when buying it than getting it for free.

"If so, choose one of the CDs for your girlfriend." Before he refused again. He said, "There is a 50 percent discount. Not free..."

Sehun smiled. "Thank you, Hyung."

Kiyo gave him a winked. "Yow!"

Sehun turned at Ahyoung who giggles at him. "He is really nice." She praised.

"I told you." He whispered then looked over the shelf. "What do you want? Westlife, MLTR, Boyzone, or..." 

"I want this." She pointed to the album The Cranberries. He furrowed in doubt, and she smiled. "I want to hear music that you like."

He looked at her for a moment. "Okay, let's buy this." He smiled and took the album for her. As they walked to their workplace, Ahyoung carefully checked the album. "If I miss you, I'll listen to this."

"This isn't the only the band I like."

"I will collect all the music albums that you like."

He chuckled. "Let's listen to them together later then."

She felt she knew him better when she heard his favorite songs. She felt he let her go deeper into his world and what made her even happier, the next day after work, Sehun suddenly gave her a walkman disc as a gift. "It's so random!!" she blurted out as check the Walkman.

"You like it?" He smiled at her in satisfaction.

"Of course! This is one of the best gifts I've ever received!"

"I missed your birthday because I don't know back then. So..." She seems not heard him. "You might prefer your iPod because it's easier and simpler."  He said as folded his arms. She shook her head fastly, "No! This is the best!"

He chuckled. "Use it well then."

"Of course, I will!" The gleam on her eyes turned to dim. "But, you bought this with your money... I feel a little...bad."

He shrugged. "It's fine, I get a discounted price." 

"Thank you..." She couldn't hide her happiness. "To think that you think of me by giving me this is really...make me very happy."

"Let's go, I will take you home!" He snatched her bag which hung on her shoulder and carried it.

"Eh?" She gave him a quizzical look. "Don't you have to continue working?"

He turned at her. "I got off today."

"Why?" She was getting excited suddenly.

"Just..."

"What?" 

He scratched his cheek, "You always say you want to go out with me lately but because we can't leave our work, let's go just for a walk to your home." He looked at her. "I've never done it too and maybe we can find something to eat in the way."

"No. Let's just walk to my home."

 

Two red lines on the test pack still make Jihye dazed. That made her frightened and confused, but she couldn't regret it because she loved doing it with him and she felt confident while doing so with Mino, he was used protection. But, the last time...she wasn't so sure. They did it in his car when he was very drunk and she was taking aphrodisiacs. 

She went to Mino's place many times but she was kicked out and he became hard to find. Isn't it useless? the thing he will have told her was abortion.

All the messages she sent were also never getting replied, she had not told him about her condition but she just said that she wanted to meet to talk. 

But, she wasn't sure about what she wanted after Mino knew about it. He clearly doesn't love her, he doesn't look at her like he looked at Ahyoung.

"I am pregnant." She said with a flat face in front of her mother who was preparing food on the table.

"What?" Jihye's mother wasn't mistaken, but she wanted to be sure about what just her daughter said.

Jihye eyed her mother. "You will help me raise your grandchild?" 

"Yah!" Her mother shouted at her with a flush face. "I told you not to live like me!"

She glared at her mother. "I do not live like you. I know the father because I did it with my lover."

"Your lover? So what? Will he be responsible? Just abort it." 

Jihye's eyes filled with tears. "He will." She swallowed hard, she knew that was a lie.

"Hang my head. He'll just throw you away, do you think raising a child is easy?!"

"Then why did you let me be born? You even got pregnant without knowing which man had done it."

"Because I just have you!"

Jihye chews her lips. "I love him." She wiped the tears that running down at her cheeks. "He has a lot of money, I can make him continue to give me money to raise our child and not make my child live as hard as you gave me."

Her mother speechless as half of her heart hurt to see her daughter. She stood up, "Love? Love only makes you in suffering. If he's that rich, isn't that even clearer? He will just look down on you and do anything to people like us!"

"People like us? So what? I'm not a coward like you."

"If you still want to live here with me. Just abort it! If you don't want to, just live there alone!" After yelled at her, she went out somewhere. Maybe she will cry quietly everywhere.

Jihye's face fell, and the tears keep running. She knew her mother's words were true, that's why she felt angry. But, She wants to fight for what might become her happiness.

This is the first time Sehun is standing in front of her house. The house was big and have beautiful design, it was made him realize how different their backgrounds were. He still got dumbfounded and forgot that he had to back home. "Then, I'll go now."

She held his arm. "Who said you could go home? Come in." 

"It is late. It's not good to visit at this hour."

"My parents aren't here, so the rules don't apply." 

Sehun wanted to refuse her but her big smiled made him couldn't say no. She had dragged him in when the gate automatically opened. When he looks closely, the house was actually not too big, but the yard was quite wide. That requires more than ten steps to the door of her house. 

"Hey." He called her in a lower voice. She wasn't heard, she just held him tight. They ran carefully toward the stairs, then walked up and tried to make noiseless. "You say your parents aren't here, but why are we like this?" He confused and fidgety.

"Kim Ahyoung?" Ahyoung pushed him to hide behind the wall when he reached the top floor because she heard Ahjumma Han's voice.

"Yes?" She turned around fastly and looked down at her that shows up her face.

"I think who's because you didn't say anything when you entered the house."

She gave her a sheepishly smiled. "I am really tired. So, I will go to my room and don't disturb me. Okay?"

Ahjumma Han wrinkles her forehead as chuckled. "O-okay."

She pressed her lips, as waiting for her to go away. "Don't even call me!" She added as Ahjumma Han walked away. After making sure she wasn't there, she comes to Sehun and pulled him away into her room. 

"Who is she? Is it okay? We should just say hello and don't do this." He turned around at her fastly after she closed the door.

She removed her coat and scarf. "She is Ahjumma Han. It seems like I told you about her. She has been working for my family for a long time." She laughed silently. "Wasn't that fun? I always wanted to do something like this. Secretly bring a boyfriend home."

"You are watching too many movies." 

She was smiled in amusement as she walked to the wardrobe room to hang the scarf and coat on the pole. He looked around her room 3 times bigger than his room in Jiyoon's flat. The rooms were simple, clean, and neat. He could smell her scent well. 

"Let's try playing the song on my new walkman." She sat down on the chair.

"What's the song?" He came to her and sat on the armchair. 

"My favorite song. I want you to listen too."

He looked at some of the CDs she had, they looked old. "Since I have an iPod, I rarely play these." She said and choose Bryan Adam's Album. "Oh, this is the best." She showed it to him then put it into her walkman.

"Oh, of course. I know this.." He said as check the list song on the back of the album. "You like this kind of song."

She smiled. "That's why I like Westlife and Michael Learn To Rock."

"Your taste is the same as my mother's."

"Your mom?" She gave him a bud of earphones and she put the other bud on her ear.

He nodded. "She once worked in a music store and learned to play the piano, before the store open she would come fast to play their songs. Sometimes, she hummed it for me too." He sounds nostalgic.

She was glad that he could tell her about his mother. "You must be used to adore her a lot."

"I did." He smiled at her.

She leaned on his side like she wanted to comfort him. "Nice to have you here." The sound of the gate made her eyebrows lift. She gets up to check the outside through the window. "Gosh. My parents!"

"What?" He moved automatically in panic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter