Ch. 21 - You Are There

MEET YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They slept on the couch under the blanket. At 3 am, Sehun opened his eyes heavily. Then, his eyes opened properly after seeing her there, in front of him, sleep peacefully. He smiled while staring at her gently. Once she said she would make him fall to her and she really did. Maybe long before she said that to him, he already did. 

Maybe it starts there was after they happened to be stuck sharing a secret for what happened at the club. She fascinated him with her sincere smile which was always there wherever he looked and he was smiling just heard her sulking voiced without his knowing. She slowly penetrated his mind, brain-stimulating his eyes to find her immediately when he realized she was not around. Then, worrying about her without realizing it. She was blowing him. 

Every accidental touch between them made a thud that he tried to hold. He will bring home the moment with her like every scene on his pillow. The words "I like you" are always coming out of like a jinx towards him. However, it's all because the person is her. 

He did not know what he should do about this next. He might just stay by her side. Ahyoung and Mino haven't ended anything and everything happened because of him. Honestly, he never thought about dating even when he likes Jiyoon, he just want to be her side for a long time and confess his feeling to her when he feels he get the right time. And the same case with Ahyoung. For now, he thinks dating only adds to his problems. He doesn't want to do it yet.

As if he had only closed his eyes for a few seconds, he found she was no longer there when he opened his eyes. He looked around and check the clock shows at 5 am. He found a note that she put on the table. 

I have to go home. See you at school

He suddenly felt nervous thinking that they would meet at school after what had happened but rather than being nervous, he looks forward to his days with Ahyoung after she knows his feeling.

Today is like a different day. The leaves on the tree began to turn reddish-brown, the wind rustled coldly, the rain had been falling since morning and she likes everything about that. She enjoyed every little thing she saw from the car's window. 

Everything looks and sounds beautiful. She could not stop thinking about what had happened all night. She smiled like a fool. She even ignoring Mino's message from last night, she didn't care, she didn't want to care. 

She got out of the car while opening Sehun's umbrella which she had not returned. She smiled looking at the ceiling of the umbrella. She twirled it and laughed at it without a reason. 

She looked right and left before going inside, hoping to find him. She stood in front of the gate and sent a short message to him. 

Where are you? 

Before she slid her cellphone back into her pocket, her cellphone vibrated, she didn't think he would reply quickly. 

I'm at a bus stop near the school

Did you bring an umbrella?

Not

Wait, I'll be there

Ok

His reply brought a smile on her face. She hurried off to the bus stop and he was standing there in breath heavily like hope the rain going to stop soon. She stopped to look at him for a few seconds and controlled her beating heart. Then, she was starting to walk to him after taking a breath. Yesterday's confession was echoed again in her head. 

Some female students seemed to offer him to go along with the umbrella they were carrying but he refused with his cold face. 

She feels the air fill her lungs and let out half of it, "Oh Sehun!" 

He turned at her and she could let out all the oxygen she held because of nervousness. The girls looked lethargic after seeing her there, they didn't have a chance if she was there. So they all left. Ahyoung returned their eyes with an awkward smile. Then, she looked at him who gave her a thin smile. 

She glanced away fastly, couldn't stare into his eyes for too long. She opened the chat to divert her nervousness, "They look upset after seeing me." 

He furrowed, "Why do they have to be upset?" He walked to her and took over the umbrella she was holding so it was higher than his head. 

She replied, "They always do that when I appear in front of you. They were disappointed I was close to you." They turned around and began walking together to school.

"Jeez." 

"Really..."

"Really?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of her. He realized something different from her, she avoided looked at him many times. She always looked away.

"Didn't you hear what they said when the first time we have seen together? 'Ah, if it's Kim Ahyoung then we can't do anything' they think you'll be like other boys who couldn't reject me."

"I've never heard of it."

They fell silent. Their arms occasionally touched while walking. The sound of rain surrounded them but they could hear each other's sighs. A male student in the same uniform as them ran from behind, bumped the side of her body, she would have pushed out of the umbrella if she didn't quickly clutch on Sehun's coat. She fell leaning on him. 

Automatically, she jumped back in surprise. Swiftly, Sehun wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her back close to him. "You're going to get rained on!"

"Oh, sorry." She said shortly while looking at his chest. She tightened her lips while slowly turning forward, hold her shy smile.

"You're a little strange today." He removed his hand from her.

"Me?" She laughed awkwardly. "Noooo..."

He smiled as a check on her face, "Is this about what happened last night?" He was very on point. She pulled back her face and quiet. 

"So, it's right? This is because of kishm-" she put her hand on his lips as glared. She used to be cool about something like that. But, this one, with him, it's different.

"Oh Sehun-ssiiiii." She looked around, worry if someone heard him. She looked back at him and took off her hand. He chuckled, "You don't want me to make it clear?"

She nodded.

"Then should I forget what happened?" He pretended to thought about that.

She scowled at him, "You want to die?" 

"You seem awkward with me." He said. "I don't like that."

"I just-" she stopped herself before she goofed by admitting she'd been thinking about the kiss. "I mean, well-" she moved her gazed to his chest, she could feel her face was hot. "-knowing your feelings and what happened last night ... also ... we didn't even end up dating-" she chewed her bottom lips. "-but strangely I'm still happy. I don't even care who I'm dating or what kind of relationship we are in." She breathed nervously. "The point is, I'm still very don't believe it and nervous because of that in front of you." She chuckled shyly then breathed for ended her words. 

"Is this really you? You're used to confident about things like this." 

She looked up to respond to him, "Is this really you? You're used to doesn't care about those things."

Under the rain, their mind connection brought the sound of laughter. They continued walking with smiles on their faces. When they entered the school gate, each student looked at them with envy. Sehun who was known was always alone and Ahyoung who was always with a different boy every month or two months. Standing side by side for over a year now. Their closeness has even become a rumor in other schools. Many boys from other schools stopped waiting for Ahyoung to just ask her to hang out. Although some girls from other schools still try to express their interest in Sehun. But, they don't seem to care about the rumors around them all this time. 

And now, everyone is more curious about Song Mino. Why Ahyoung came back to him when everyone already knew what happened in the video, it's a shame.

Everyone in the class looked at them jealously and whistled at them. Sehun and Ahyoung eyeing all of them in questioningly. Shortly, they're walked to their chair. 

Jungha who sat on the table near the class door asked, "Have you two started dating now?" 

Ahyoung looked at her and thought for a moment if she did ask them. Sehun only gave a glance with ignorance, he was busy taking out books. 

Hyerin who sat in front of her twisted around, "Both of you were very intimate, we all saw it earlier."

"We're not like that," Ahyoung replied.

"Kim Ahyoung, You've changed now. You usually change your boy fastly-" Jaehwan suddenly joined in the conversation from his seat. "And you even back with the guy who went to college."

"And you, Oh Sehun..." Jaehwan smirked, "I thought you were not interested in girls, but you're close to the most beautiful girls in our school."

Haneul came to Sehun and embracing his shoulder, "Do you know? Boy at other schools is annoyed to know that you are close to her all this time. You make them couldn't make a move to her." He laughed. "It's a bit of a commotion between the school gangs but because you're in the same school as us, of course, we defend you. We can beat them for you. Why don't you enter our gang?"

"I am not interested."

Haneul let out a disappointed sigh. "You're only interested in Ahyoung, huh?" Haneul teased made everyone cheering teasing them. Sehun threw his shoulder back to get rid of Haneul's arm.

Ahyoung sighed, "Don't you have any other discussion besides talking about my relationships?" 

"Talk about that.." Jihye turned at her. "I met your boyfriend yesterday." 

Ahyoung's eyebrows raised at her, she paused for a few seconds then respond to her. "Oh, really?"

Sehun looked at Jihye sharply. He glanced at Ahyoung, he knew that she was tried cool about that.

Mirae became interested, "You meet him? Where's?"

"At someplace," Jihye replied her but her eyes still on Ahyoung. She added, "I don't know, your boyfriend is the Songbang Group's heir. It was incredible."

"Seriously?!"

"Heol~"

"Daebak!"

"Songbang group always carefully publishes their children!"

"Ahyoung, it's only right for you to return to him!"

They were getting noisy. 

Ahyoung hangs open at Jihye that responds to her with a little smirk twitching at the corner of . Ahyoung rolls her eyes and folding her arms. Ahyoung was sure, Jihye had a motive in saying that. She impressed her.

The teacher enters the class to make all students return to their places and end the gaze between Ahyoung and Jihye.

Jihye's words still made her wondering, how could the two meet? Part of her was worried if Jihye knew Mino was the one who looking for information about her and partly she guessed the situation where they were meet.

Sehun realized this, when they had lunch in the cafeteria, Ahyoung glanced at Jihye several times.

"Are you annoyed because Jihye is talking about your boyfriend?"

"Huh?" Ahyoung looked up and aware of his question. She tilts her face, "Ssh, if that's true, I want to use it as an excuse to fight with him." She said.

"For what?" He asked.

"Of course to break up with him."

"They just met, how can you make it a problem?"

"He didn't tell me about that." She answered.

"Does he have to say about meeting people?" He innocently asked. 

Her eyes narrowed, "Seriously, You really have no experience in dating..." 

He makes a face and said, "We still need privacy in any relationship."

She chops tofu into , and said, "Whatever, still, we're talking about Jihye. And before, I broke up with him because he was caught with another girl but he who was getting angry with me then hit me-"

Sehun's immediately lowered his spoon as he shoots her, "What? He hit you?"

She blankly, "I said that?" She tightened her lips. Because he glared like waiting for her explained, swiftly, she began again, "It only happened once, he hit my face because I slapped him first." She did not want to explain it further to him. Only Minah knows about that.

Like jinx, Minah came to sit next to her while whispered that only could hear by them, "That's why I really can't understand why she wants to get back with him." 

Ahyoung glanced at her and ignoring them. She chose to enjoy her lunch while Minah told him details about what happened in the past.

She dropped her chopsticks and turned at Minah, "Don't you talk too much?"

"I just want to show that you're crazy because you're back with him." Minah scoffed. "You didn't even come home for a week because your face was bruised." Ahyoung hasn't told her the real reason yet. She could not blame her for that.

Sehun didn't stop staring at her, "Are you waiting for him to hit you again so you can break up with him?"

Ahyoung flustered and took the chopsticks back. She sighed, "That's maybe won't happen. Mino is more careful about treating me even though I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter