Ch. 15 - Mr. Wolf and A Little Red Hooded Girl

MEET YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Of the several options Ahyoung had, she decided to dress up as a Little Red Hooded Girl at tonight's event. She chose that's a character because she only needs a red hood and a basket and she found the two items in her house.

Minah is obsessed with Harry Potter. She thought about dressing up as Hermione and Ahyoung suggested to her to just become Cho Cang, so she wouldn't look weird with a brown curly hair wig and her narrow eyes. And Minah hates her because of that.

Sehun, she doesn't know if he dresses up too. She imagined the characters that would suit him. The police also seemed good, she could see what he was like when he became one of his dreams. Or maybe Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon, he will look y and cool. But, a funny character would be great, or one that can make his image change in an instant. 

She walked from the hotel to the beach which was already crowded with many characters. She guessed several characters and this was fun. Some guys from her class are superheroes. There are Batman, Superman, Spiderman, all of varying degrees of effort. 

Jihye is a cat woman. She makes it look cute with cat ears and a black dress that is more like an idol dancer. She became curious, where was Sehun's tent located? 

"Kim Ahyoung!"

Just then Minah walked in a full-on Hermione Granger custom. Black robe, brown curly hair wig with a ponytail, wand. 

"Turns out it's not too bad!" She held Minah's arms and watched from top to bottom.

Minah smiled flirtily and then stepped back. Minah points her wand at Ahyoung and said, "Avada Kedavra!"

"Finite!" Suddenly Kris comes saved Ahyoung in full-on Harry Potter custom made the two girls looked at him in surprise. They're burst out laughing. 

"You guys! It's so random!" Ahyoung said. "Don't tell me you guys planning this?" Kris and Minah shook their head.

"I think he's copying me!" Minah said. "Expelliarmus!" Automatically he pointed his wand to her, "Avada Kedavra!"

Minah clutches her chest like he shoots her made us laugh.

Kris looked over at her. "Little Red Hooded Girl? It's cool!"

She shrugs. "I wish I hadn't met a wolf here." 

"I can protect you with my wand." He swings his wand. 

The music stage starts after many students gather. The warm lights make the night atmosphere beautiful. Ahyoung quietly left the crowd and so Kris and Minah. 

She walked around the tents that had been decorated and each tenant had a different concept. The hoodie covering her head slightly makes her side invisible so that no one thinks it's Kim Ahyoung. 

Many girls gathered up in front of one of the tents, and the guess was right, Sehun was there. She stood on tiptoes and then jumped to see what he was doing.

"Excuse me..." She went to the side of the students who gathered around his tenant. She is not allowed to advance in the front row by some girls and she only stops in the second row from the front.

He just wears regular-button and jeans plus a red ball placed on his nose like a clown. How can he be handsome and funny at one time? 

He did the attraction by throwing three groceries in his hands then throwing them and catching them alternately. Of course, he used to do it at the bar. He also did some magic by hiding coated paper which was then suddenly filled with hot dogs. It's a new side of him. He succeeded in making people stunned and laughed even he seems not tried.

She took many photos of him. She enjoyed watching him as smiling. The crowd grew more and more so she was pushed back and out of there. The basket in her hand fell, the two festival tickets she had prepared for her and Sehun also fell with some foods, she panicked and looked down while looking, she only saw many legs there, "I am sorry! Please move aside for a moment! " Nobody heard. She squatted with confusion mixed upset. 

She squatted for a long time while searching until she found it still lying on the ground. She smiled and suddenly a heel stepped on it. She looked up and found cat woman; Jihye. 

Ahyoung rolls her eyes, "Move aside." Jihye smiled crookedly and took the two tickets. "What is this?" Ahyoung stood up and tried to look straight. "Give it to me." 

"Fireworks festival event? It's not far from here." Jihye muttered.

Ahyoung smiled. "You have read it. So give it to me now."

Jihye glanced at Sehun, "Are you planning to invite him?"

"Glad if you know that." Ahyoung tried to take it from her hand but she quickly pulled it. She glared, "Song Jihye!"

"I know that Sehun doesn't like you. You chased him right?" Jihye looked over her shoulder and smiled, "Give this to me, I'll invite him. If he refuses, then I will return this to you."

Ahyoung laughs as turned her head to the side then back at her. "It's so funny." She crossed her arms. "Why do you always mess with me? What is wrong with you? You were not like this before."

Jihye's smile thinned, "Wrong with me? You started it all."

Yikes. "Started what? You're the one who suddenly acted strangely."

"Don't pretend to be pure." She looked at her in disgust.

The crowd slowly drifted apart. Jihye suddenly goes walking towards Sehun, Ahyoung follows her furiously and calls out her name. She tried to get out of some students. All students who moved and still there changes their attention to them. Sehun lifted his face and saw the two of them walking to the front of the stand. He frowns at them.

"What the heck are you doing?" Ahyoung was so annoyed, she pulled her hand, and Jihye turned around at her.

"Don't embarrass yourself," Ahyoung said in a small voice as looking around.

Sehun glared at them, "What are you two doing in my tent?"

"Oh Sehun." Jihye turned at him. "We have an agreement, right?" 

Ahyoung looked at him. What? Agreement? Sehun had an agreement with Jihye? Ahyoung's didn't believe that. He even not deny it!

Jihye smiled. "Come on go with me." She shows the tickets that belong to Ahyoung.

"Where's?" He asked, still calmed. 

"Not far from here."

He paused for long and then he said, "Agreement is agreement." Oh, he indirectly said yes and he said yes in front of Ahyoung. So good Oh Sehun. She doesn't even have the right to get hurt. Their eyes met, and she rolls her eyes back to Jihye. She snorts, "I don't care about your agreement. But, this is mine!" She snatches the tickets from Jihye. She glared at her before turned around and walking as she squeezes the tickets. 

"Are you mad?" Jihye suddenly asked her. She crossed her arms. "You always act like his girlfriend at school. Are you guys dating? All students are always curious about this."

Ahyoung stopped. Minah came with Kris after being heard by some students if there was a commotion between Ahyoung and Jihye.

Someone snapped. "I'm also curious-" Ahyoung glanced at her made that girl shut up .

Ahyoung catches up a breath, a smile tug at the corners of , she turned back, like okay if you want to start a war.

"What's wrong with you?" Ahyoung raised an eyebrow. "Are we fighting for someone here? Sehun isn't even your type. I know it."

Jihye clenched her teeth. "He also isn't your type." 

Sehun looked at each student who had surrounded them and they started to get noisy. He turned off the stove and opened his apron. He left the tenant and went to the two of them.

"Can you guys stop?" He said in a small voice between them.

Ahyoung staring at him. "I like Oh Sehun." Firmly, she said that made all of the student uproars. This is the first time they have seen a girl express her feelings and that girl is Kim Ahyoung; a girl who is adored by male students. 

As he stood still, he gave her disbelief looks. "Yah, what are you saying here?" He whispered.

Jihye's eyes moved to him and back to her. "But he-"

Ahyoung cut off her. "He doesn't like me. He already answered me." She knows what exactly that Jihye wanted to say. "He rejected me." This is even more shocking for all girls, Sehun rejects Ahyoung? How could it be?

"So..." Ahyoung turned at Jihye. "Don't use Sehun for your self-image. He's not your type, I know you very well." 

She felt like she had shot Jihye right in the face. Nobody knows her heart was beating fast now. She restrained herself. She turned, walking, she wants to get away from this annoying situation. 

"What's you know about me?!" Jihye raised her voice.

Oh, Jihye, just stop it here. Ahyoung didn't stop her walking.

"Kim Ahyoung!" She shouted her name.

"Yah, Don't you see everyone looking at you?" Sehun warned her but she ignores him and walking fast to catch up with Ahyoung. She pulled her hand till she turned at her. She hates losing.

"Don't feel great because many boys adore you. The fact is, no girl likes you."

Ahyoung frowns at her. "Is this all because of a boy? Do you really want to be loved by every boy?"

Jihye couldn't say anything but Ahyoung knows that she was right. Ahyoung staring at her. "So, stop being competitive with me. We are different." Ahyoung pulled her hand from Jihye's grasp roughly. 

She wants to turn around but Jihye said, "On your 15th birthday..." That remark made her stop. "Your dad..." Ahyoung's face turned to fear at what she would say. She looked hard at Jihye.

"He-" Ahyoung slapped her before saying her words that made everyone's surprise. "Don't threaten me with that stupid story!" 

Jihye touched her cheeks in shocked, she started to yell at her. "It's not stupid! You saw it too!"

Ahyoung ignores her. She turned back and walked as fast as she could. She ignores people's gazes and how embarrassed she feels. But how could Jihye do that to her? That is the biggest and most painful secret about her father and even for Jihye. But now she felt stupid serving Jihye like that. She should just go and not make a mess. Why does she always do something without thinking? Even Sehun saw it all. Maybe he would think she was mean to slap Jihye like that. Maybe he thinks her attitude was indeed bad. Tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

Gosh. She wiped her tears. Is that important now? What's important now is where is she now? She walked out of the beach to a market filled with locals and tourists alike. She even went away without thinking. She looked back and sighed. She better go far, drowning her face that has been watched by all students of her school.


"Kim Ahyoung said it in front of all the students that she likes Sehun! And what's surprising...Sehun's answer is..." The girls stop when looked Sehun standing behind her friend. She gave a signal to her friend to look back, her friend was surprised, they both immediately left in embarrassed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter