Ch. 17 - Begin Again

MEET YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't forget to upvote and comment^^

--

Ahyoung stood a few meters behind Sehun, she could hear Youna's question. What happened? Her heart was beating fast, her body goes to cold and she felt nauseous, she felt this way right then, when the video of her and Mino spread. 

She began to walk closer, she swallowed, "What's going on?" She stopped beside him.

Sehun turned at her, he held his anger when thinking about the one who just knows about this matter was just her. She caught his eyes and she couldn't say anything now and walking forward to the bulletin board.

"Someone wrote this on the bulletin board.." Youna pointed at the bulletin board with her chin. 

She hopes this was not something that was in her mind. The students opened the way for her, she stopped and looked at the bulletin board.

She almost held her breath.

One of the top face boys in our school works at the club. Photos will be scattered so just admit it. You have three days.

Meanwhile, Sehun was freeze. He was blankly and everything feels quiet. He waited for what Ahyoung saw there.

Ahyoung twists around to looked at Youna, "There isn't Sehun's name here. How can you conclude it was him?" That reaction made him feel his breath again.

Youna stammered and respond her in a low voice without daring to see her, "There it says the top face boy."

"One of the top boys' faces and it wasn't just him." She objects. 

"If he really isn't the person, he can just answer no." Said one of the female students who stood in the crowd.

Ahyoung looked at Sehun who was getting tense. 

"Yah, Kim Ahyoung.." Joon, Han, and Sanggu, the triad of chaebol boys, they came to her, smirking, and laughed at her.

Joon, one of her ex in school, he leaned his head closer to her, and whispered, "Isn't this obvious? Oh Sehun is the only poor among us here." His dirty mouth made his handsome face tarnished.

"Watch your mouth." She said curtly and turned around, walking, but he moved to the front of her, he blocked her way with his hand that pressed the wall. 

He snorted, "Yah, you know..." He put his hand on her shoulder, "I will still open my heart to you. So why are you dating a man who might he be in the club...how if he becomes a gigolo at there..." He laughed loudly. 

She rolls her eyes and kicks his leg. "I said watch your mouth." Joon flying his hand towards her face but held back, "You... you will see." She looks not afraid of him and she walking back to Sehun that gave her a stare. 

"Let's go." She said. "I know you want to talk to me."

Sehun followed her to the roof. She could hear the sound of the door closing loudly behind her. She turned back to face him, she swallowed hard, "I-"

He cut off her, "What other carelessness are you doing now?" His eyes shaken, he feels all the blood rush on his face.

She shakes her head, "I swear, I didn't say anything about you."

He lets out an impatient breath of air. "Minah. You always told everything to her." 

She nods, "Yeah, but she won't do that." She adds, "I know her well."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because she is my best friend."

He hangs his mouth open. "Just that?" He his head to the side. "I should have known from the start that you can't be trusted." He turns like he was going to leave and she took a step forward, she did not want to fight with him; they had come this close, she wouldn't have allowed something like this to ruin them. "I think I know who doing that to you."

He turns back at her, "Who?" He seemed to challenge her.

"Jihye."

Sehun frowns.

"What made you bring up about her? Is this some kind of war between you two? Don't involve me in your problems."

"I saw her enter the club after dropping you off that day. "

"What?"

"I think she caught you in there."

"But I never have seen her in there and why are you only telling me now? And what is she doing there?"

She could not say if Jihye worked as a call girl, she pursed her lips as looked at him. "I'll take care of all of this. So, don't worry.."

Frustrated, he laughed to the side, sneering laughter and gave her a dirty look. "Then, you want me to believe what you say?" 

"Just trust me." She said. "This is something I can't say right now..."

He snorted, "Why? Because you also aren't sure she did it?"

"It's not like that," she breathed, "Anyway, you just need to act as usual and I'll take care of it."

He leans in close and said, "Why do you always tell me to, and do as you please?"

"I am not." 

"Yeah. You are." He groans. "You act like you're confident in the way you do."

She back away from him, one step away. "What did I do?"

"The hell you don't know. You said you liked me, then said you could make me like you, and then told me to answer you later when you knew my answer."

Ahyoung frowns.

"What does that have to do with my confession? I'm just saying that I'll help you because I know who did it."

He rolls his eyes, "But that doesn't mean I will say 'do as you like', do you think like this because I let you close to me?"

"That's not fair." She objects. "You were the one who said that I was free to do anything and you didn't say no if I wanted a chance until graduation."

"Not anymore." He swallowed hard. "My answer will never happen."

Upset, she runs her hands through her hair, "God. What's wrong with you? Is this important now? I'm just saying I know who did it and I'll help you."

He walked closer to her, "So, tell me? Why are you sure Jihye did it? And what does she do at the club? And why didn't you tell me?"

"I-" she bewildered. "I can't tell you now. This is not something that is easy to accept..."

He smirked, "You told your friends about me without thinking and you don't want to tell me this because you think about your old friend? And you say I'm not fair?" 

His eyes flash, "Don't you think something that you take for granted can have a big impact? Maybe you think you tell the people you trust the most, and are you sure they can keep it to themselves? They can say 'Ah, this is a secret, don't tell anyone else.' Then spread one by one. And in the end, you blame others for not closing their mouths? You're the one who didn't close your mouth from the start!"

"She is a call girl." She let out her hard breath. "Jihye is a call girl."

He could not believe what he was hearing. "W-what are you saying?" 

She walked closer and held his arms. "So, don't worry, I'll take care of it."

He was back away from her. "Stop talking about that," she squeezed the air in her hands. "And how can you be sure Jihye did something like that? You can't joke about this. She is underage."

"I told you we were a friend."

His forehead wrinkles, "Are you saying this because you two are enemies now?" 

She seems disappointed. "Do you think I'm lying now?" 

He tugs his corner lips, "I don't even know who or what to believe. You even broke it once..."

That's it. It's useless to talk at length with him. She throws her eyes and walks past him. Over her shoulder, she said, "Let's just see..."

"I will." He calls back.

People still wonder who the boy in the rumor is. 

Sehun couldn't concentrate in class, he could feel everyone was pointing at him on their face, he saw the seat in front of him was empty. Ahyoung skipped additional classes for national examination preparation and university entrance exams.

He looked out the window, he found Ahyoung walking past the soccer field to the school gate, he lowered his gaze, wondering, then he stood up, took his backpack which was hung by the table, he put all the books on the table into his backpack. He came out of the classroom without anyone noticing while walking in the corridor he saw Jihye walking across with him, their eyes met and her eyes moved as their shoulders passed each other.

He twisted around at her back, "Song Jihye,"

Jihye stopped and she goes still. She turned around in calmed, "Eo?"

He paused and looked over at her.

"Your shoelaces are untied." 

She looked down and back at him that already walking away. She exhales in nervousness and crouched down to tie her shoelaces. 

Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see the steps of the approaching shoe, he stopped in front of her. She slowly lifted her face, her eyes light up at Sehun and she was get up.

In hesitant she asked, "W-wae?" 

He looked over her shoulder, "I heard you have a job," he looked at her eyes that blinking.

"Huh?" She smiled faintly. "What are you saying?"

A smile was drawn from the corner of his lips, "Ani. I only heard from a friend at my workplace."

was choked, "What did they say?"

He shrugged and his an eyebrow raised, "Well, someone just said you were doing some work."

A black Audi parked in front of the school gate, Mino stood leaning on the door while twirling the car keys with his finger. 

He looked forward when he realized the girl he was waiting for walked closer. He bit his lower lip and smiled like a champion at her.

"Whoa." He his head to his side. "I can't believe that Kim Ahyoung will call me back,"

She looked at him, "Didn't I say don't pick me up here?"

He leaned forward at her, "Wae? Are you afraid of getting caught by your new boyfriend in your school?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. But my reputation is important after what you did to me,"

He glared at her then turned to burst to laugh,

"Arraseo." He opened the door for her.

They went to the Mino gathering place with his friends. A garage behind the building that belongs to Mino's father who is not used. Not just anyone can get in here, two guards stand in front of the building and one in behind, everyone who will enter the garage will be checked by a guard outside. 

They went down the stairs after Mino greeted one of his guards with a nod, lights hanging above the hallway to a room, a room that was familiar to her. 

One strange thing is the piano playing that sounds solemn from inside. Usually, she only hears band music that makes her head dizzy. They walked closer to the door and she could peek at the back of someone who was playing the piano in the corner of the room. Everything was still the same, posters on the wall, a minibar, a pool table, a sofa with a large tv in front of it.

"Stop playing that boring piano." Mino sat on the sofa and glanced at the man who was playing the piano. 

He twists around at him, "Didn't you like it, Hyung?" 

Ahyoung was stunned when seeing his profile, slowly, that boy turned at her. That boy is Kris. They were both surprised.

"Ah, right. You guys in the same school right." Mino said after noticed them. "Do you know each other?"

"Nobody doesn't know Kim Ahyoung," Kris said as he smiled at her.

Mino smirked, "Oh, you're right."

"This is the first time I've seen him." Ahyoung lied and went sit beside Mino.

Kris frowning as his eyes moved at her, he snorted and asked, "how do you guys know each other?"

"She is Mino's ex-girlfriend." Said Sunhoo who was preparing to poke the ball.

"Are you guys back together now?" Chani stands opposite Sunhoo while straightening his stick.

All of them were the Mino friends, including Jinyoung who was making drinks at the bar table. The rest were three more guys that she did not know. 

"So, what makes Kim Ahyoung want to see me after ignoring me hundreds of times?" Mino leaned over to her. He her hair and locked it behind her ear. 

She held back her disgust, she loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter