Ch. 25 - Dear, Oh Sehun...

MEET YOU AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun's heart gave a little squeezed when she admitted it through her eyes that were welling up. His jaw clenched hard enough to crack walnuts.

   That bastard.

All the emotions mixed up in his head but all he could do was blink. "I am sorry." Ahyoung's voices cracked like cheap porcelain, raw with unshed tears. "He kissed me and-"

Before she gives more words, he pressed his lips against her, pulling her bottom lips into his mouth as her lips parted to get more of him. "Did you kiss him back?" He murmured against her lips.

He felt her try to move her head, but his hand prevented much movement. "No," she breathed into him. "Don't apologize then." He fixed mouth to her once more.

 That was the best kiss of her teenage years.

Two bottles of soju and beer are lying on the table accompanied by the sound of crying that can disturb anyone's ears. Her face was red like a cherry, and like a child; she won't stop when she wants something.

"Is this your first time being dumped? Stop it." Sehun was pelted with beer cans because of his words. "Do you even understand what it feels like to be dumped? You've never even dated!" Jiyoon yelled at him with tears that keep spilling over her cheeks. 

He huffed out of sigh, his face getting softened as he looked at her who looked truly heartbroken.

"Do you like him that much?"

She pursed her lips, sniffling, and nodded at him like a little girl. There was no cool face like when she was wearing a police uniform. She patted her chest,

"I fell in love with him at first sight. He smiled very beautifully and made my heart flutter." She spoke in a wavy tone. She dropped her forehead on the table and began crying again. "He also smiled like that again when he said that his feelings for me turned out to be only as a friend."

He sighed again and get up from his chair. "That means he likes someone else." He put his arm under her legs, placed the other arm around her back. "I have to go to school tomorrow. So, you better sleep in your room." He lifts her gently from the dining chair and carried her to her room.

She hugged her neck tightly as still crying then looked up to his face. She put her hands on his cheeks made him stopped, she blinks at him in gleam eyes. "I know that if you always like me." 

He stared back at her as if he wants to say something but couldn't find the words. She hugged him again and her forehead against his chest. "If you are not much younger than me, maybe I will like you too." She muttered until she fell asleep in his arms. 

His whole body goes stiff. He didn't expect that from her. He put her on her bed and blankly looked over her. "If you say that long ago maybe the situation will be different now."

The CSAT exam was over, students in 3rd grade now have plenty of quiet time. Winter break was also coming soon, and some students were planning a vacation together. They should relax until the announcement of CSAT exam scores. 

Today, the school only lasts a short time for grade 3 because they only receive guidance from their homeroom teacher regarding university registration after their exam scores are out.

After school, some students hang out to the cafe with their groups or date with their girlfriends and Ahyoung had begged Sehun a few weeks ago about today, that she also wanted them to do the same as other students. Sehun will be busy working in the winter and she will rarely see him unless she comes to his workplace. 

She tucked the folded paper into Sehun's uniform blazer pocket as they walk in the hallway. "Why do you write letters so often?" His eyes followed her who stepped in front of him as he turned at him and walked back with both hands behind her. His lips parted to say a words but like she could read his mind, she said it first. "I will not fall." She assured then smiled. "Every time I think of you I write it. If I write it often means I think about you often." 

"Hey! you guys going on a date, huh?!" Haneul and Jaehwan walked past them while pointing mischievously at both of them. Sehun and Ahyoung just gave them a glanced and Jaehwan warned them to don't forget to join in the weekend to play to the amusement park with the gang. Sehun even forgot he had joined them in return for helping him while helping Ahyoung at Kiyoung's place.

"You have lots of friends at the end of your school." Ahyoung . She knew that Sehun had no friends from the beginning of school, it was strange to see that he had many people greeting him even though he was still acting cool to his friends and he doesn't want to call them as his friend. But, Ahyoung loved to about that.

Before he gave her a glared, she turned around and stopped when going bumped into Kris. "You look always happy these days." He smiled when she was blushing over his words. Then, he glanced at someone who walked behind her, the person who made her happy. He lifted his eyebrows as greeting to him.

Sehun just gave him a brief look. "Let's go." He said it over her head and didn't stop walking. Ahyoung glanced at him and turned to Kris, smiling. "I'll go."

Kris nodded. But... "Eh. Hei." He stopped her. She looked up questioningly. He leaned towards her ear, "Tell me if you break up with him." 

Automatically, she closed her ears and pulled her face backward. "Don't spell that word! How if it's jinx?" She glared at him but he found she was cute.

"Aren't you going to leave?" Sehun's voice made her startled, she looked at him was standing there with his hand inside pocket. Kris turned at him and back to her, as she stepped quickly, he chuckled.

"After him, the next is me, okay?" She closed her ears made him laughed. He shifted his eyes to Sehun that was staring at him like she's mine. 

He gestured with understanding and couldn't help to be jealous when she jumped to beside him as locking his arm. 

Comic cafes were popular these days, they also sell tasty burgers with their own toppings. Many students come there, even though some of them don't like reading comics, but they are there for the burgers. 

"Extra cheese please," Ahyoung said to the cashier.

"Not for me," Sehun added fastly. 

"I'll treat" She gave the card to the cashier before he pays for it. "I forced you out today."

He slides his wallet to his pocket. "Oh yeah. Of course, you have to pay for it." He nodded while smiling at her in a funny way. 

"Geez." Getting closer to him, she realized that he was sometimes like a baby. He is easily happy with small things, he is also easy to sulk and easy to be good again. Maybe because he is the youngest and has two sisters who always take care of him. Sunghee and Jiyoon.

Sehun brought a tray of their food orders. Ahyoung helps by bringing their drinks. That day, the table was quite full of students. Most of them from other schools. As they stood in the middle looking for an empty table, all eyes were on them. 

"Daebak. Oh Sehun with Kim Ahyoung." 

"Oh. This is the first time I've seen them together."

"I heard Kim Ahyoung approached him first."

"Isn't this the first time Oh Sehun is with a girl?"

They finally found an empty table in the corner. After sitting down, she looked around, all the girls looked at Sehun in awe and looked at her with envy.

"Should we go?" Sehun asked when look at her looking uncomfortable.

She turned at him. "No. I'm proud to show you off." She was grinning and opened the burger wrap. 

"Are you dating me just to show off?" 

"A little bit." She took his jokes. He rolls his eyes as chuckled. They were officially dating for only a short time but it felt like they had been in a long relationship. Maybe because they have been close long enough and a lot of things happen.

Many things she wants to do with him and many romantic things that she does for him. When you first fall in love, you don't think about anything but do your best. You're not afraid to give anything, you give your heart completely. Like you wouldn't fall in love again if it wasn't for him. 

Write a beautiful letter, keep all the little things done with him; cinema tickets, food bills, photos, even candy wrappers. Everything looks beautiful, even if you get hurt, you will let it.

"Well, if you get caught, it's over." Sehun glanced at the staff in front of the comic shelves area. 

Ahyoung laughed silently as still drawing something on the shelf. She drew the faces of looked like them were kissing and then wrote their names. "Isn't this too much?" He doesn't believe that she scribbles of them like that. 

"There's a lot of scribbling here too." She said. 

"You make it clear with our names." Even though he's sulking, he still covered her with his tall body.

"All who have dated have kissed at least once." 

"So, every time you date, you kiss?" She was trapped by her own words when he questioned her in curiosity. She just gave him a glanced as pretended not to hear that.

"Kim Ahyoung-ssi..." He was staring at her, waiting for her response. Then, when a staff walks past them, he quickly covers it with comics. She laughed at him and took the comics. "Hey. Why did you take it?" He protests. At least act like she's not the one who scribbled there.

"I want to borrow it." 

"You just want people to see this, right?"

She held her smile and turned away, "No." He narrowed his eyes and pluck the comic from her.

"Hey!" 

"I said stop showing off." He showed the comic to her and when she was going snatch it form him, he put it behind his back. She glared, "Give it back, Sehun! I really want to borrow that comic."

"Then answer me first." 

She looked at him for a moment, then she fastly makes a desperate grab for the comic, it takes him by surprise. He holds the comic above her head. Looked down at her with smile mischievously. But, she was just staring at him. He lifted his eyebrows like just try it.

She blinked, then make footsteps towards him. She kissed his cheek.

He froze in his place, his ears turning red. She walked backward, smiling, "I don't care about the comics." Then turn around and walk quickly toward the door. 

He did not dare to look around and looked at those who saw them. He put the comic back on the shelf, grab his backpack and her scarf then walked quickly to chase her. 

He came out of the cafe and ran after her. She glanced back, started running and laughing. They were careful not to nudge those who walk. She running down to the park, then slowed down a bit and turned to see him who stopped there.

"Why do you have to run?" He in his breath. Holding both knees that were tired from running too long. 

She coughed and walked towards him. "Because it's fun." She looked over at him in excitement and could hear his breath. It made her giggled. "Let's stop it." She also did not have much energy to run again. She wants to make peace with him.

Sehun's feet moved, and was beginning to gain Ahyoung, but not quickly enough because she jumped backward quickly from him. They stopped and looked at each other. He put his hands on his waist, his face was very serious. "Come here." That sounds like a threat.

She laughed and shook her head.

He his head to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter