Chapter six

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung woke up but keeps his eyes closed because he is too tired to open them. He only squirms around and hissed in pain because his body is so sore. But why?

 

Yesung is slowly recalling what he did yesterday and then remembers that and he and his boss had a dinner together. In his boss’s apartment. And they drunk lot of wine. Yesung’s eyes snapped opened and he chokes on his breath when he spotted Siwon peacefully sleeping next to him.

 

“Ahhh!”

 

Yesung jumped out of the bed and stares in shock on Siwon who is slowly waking up. 

 

“Hello babe. Would you like some breakfast?”

 

Yesung is staring in disbelief on his boss who acts like nothing weird happened between them. Yesung starts to collect his clothes which are scattered everywhere around the bedroom’s floor. Siwon has different idea. He quickly took Yesung’s pants and holds them high above his head.

 

“We should have a breakfast together. After night full of you need to eat something good.”

 

Yesung is glaring on him and desperately tries to get his pants back but Siwon is much more taller.

 

“Give me my pants back! Now!”

 

Siwon chuckled because this is ridiculous. Yesung is like an angry kitten who cant be taken seriously.

 

“If you give me ten kisses then you can have them back.”

 

Yesung pouted and jumps up again to catch his pants. Unfortunately this time he stumbled and he fell down. He hit his head against the floor and cried out in pain. Siwon feels ashamed so he put his pants down and leaned to him. 

 

“Are you okay?!”

 

Siwon grabbed his head in his hands and inspects if Yesung isn’t bleeding. Luckily he isn’t injured but he is still crying and Siwon doesn’t know why. Yesung is really sensitive boy and this is too much for him. He had with is boss! This isn’t right and what is worst - he actually liked it. Yesung remembers how he screamed for more and Siwon called himself daddy and everything is making him feel so dirty. He is a .

 

Siwon lifted him into sitting position and smiled at him.

 

“If you are worried about your job, then don’t be. We spent a beautiful night together and it doesn’t mean something bad.”

 

Yesung looked at him and sobs again. He is clutching his ruined shirt and thinks about how is he going to get home. It is Saturday so buses are going to be crowded with people going on trips and also his mother is at home and she will see him like this. 

 

Siwon sees the shirt because he ruined it yesterday and he knows that Yesung isn’t from a rich family.

 

“How many suits do you have?”

Yesung doesn’t want to answer so he keeps quiet. Well until Siwon grabbed his small chin and gently forced him to look up.

 

“Do I need to repeat myself, bunny?”

 

Yesung knows that now there is no escape. He his lips and lifted up two fingers. Siwon frowned because thats not enough for a representative looking lawyer. 

 

“Okay, we are going shopping.”

 

Yesung is looking at him shocked and Siwon handed him one of his shirts. He got dressed and Siwon prepared quick breakfast for them. Yesung wants to run away but he feels so good with Siwon that he also wants to stay. They drive to a mall and Siwon drags him in Gucci. He also fainted after seeing how much does a single tie costs here but Siwon is nonchalantly taking shirts, pants and another things for him. He isn’t sure about the size but Yesung must be wearing size S, he still remembers how tiny was Yesung’s waist in his hand during last night.

 

Yesung doesn’t know why but suddenly he remembers movie Pretty woman. Siwon doesn’t even blink when he is paying thousands of dollars for new suits, shirts and shoes for Yesung. It is very expensive and he tried to stop him but Siwon only handed his black card to a shop assistant. Two shop assistants are packing Yesung’s new clothes in elegant black paper bags while Siwon plays with Yesung’s hair. This bunny should get a new haircut too. Siwon grabs the bags and Yesung’s wrist because they still need to buy more things. He saw Yesung’s ugly old phone and decided that he needs a new one so he bought him silver Samsung. 

 

“Thank you.”

 

Yesung is staring on Siwon and feels sad that he has to go home now. Siwon leaned closer to him and softly on his lower lip. Yesung closed his eyes and let Siwon’s warm tongue in his mouth. Siwon pressed him against the seat and trapped his head in his big hands. He is kissing him and knows that he can’t taste his little bunny forever, they also need some air. Siwon pulled away and Yesung pants. Then he grabbed the bags again and banged his head against the car window. He completely forgot about opening the door and Siwon behind him chuckled and opened the door for him. Yesung got out and Siwon slowly drives away. He has a problem in his pants and wants nothing more than to him on back seat of his car but he is wise. Soon Yesung is going to be thirsting for more of Choi Siwon.