Chapter forty four

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon woke up with a terrible headache and almost completely . He doesn’t remember much from yesterday but then he turned around and sees Ryeowook sleeping next to him.

 

“What the hell!?”

 

Siwon yells in shock and quickly got up. This can’t be true! He loves Yesung and only Yesung. Ryeowook woke up and smiled on the deeply shocked man.

 

“Don’t be so surprised.”

 

Siwon tugs on his hair and started to put some clothes on his body to cover himself. It isn’t possible, they didn’t have ! He would never cheat on Yesung. Siwon is angrily collecting his things and stuffed everything in his bag. Suddenly he spotted Ryeowook’s phone with a notification on its screen.

 

“Why did you receive a message from Heechul?”

 

Siwon picked up the cellphone and reads the message. Heechul is asking him why he isn’t answering to his messages but Siwon didn’t get anything. What is happening?

 

“You! What have you done?”

 

Siwon is angrily yelling while Ryeowook calmly got up.

 

“You wanted a real man and not that little .”

 

Siwon grabs his bag and ran out of the room. He threw his phone away because it was hacked and goes to buy a new one. He tries to call Yesung, then he tries also Heechul and Leeteuk but no one is answering. He has no idea that his best friends would like to kill him right now because of something what happened few hours ago.

 

Heechul occasionally runs early in the morning when he can’t sleep and today he is outside. He is running and suddenly spotted a familiar boy sitting on a bench. 

 

“Yesung?”

 

Heechul hurries to him and sees that Yesung is crying. He sat down next to him and realized that they are in front of the skyscraper where is Siwon’s company. It is too early to be here, Yesung is here two hours earlier. 

 

“What happened?”

 

Yesung shows him the picture of Siwon and Ryeowook and Heechul gasped. His worst worries became true.

 

“I ... I just wanted a family. Someone who would love me always have time to be with me.” 

 

Heechul grabs his small hands which are very cold. He quickly helped him to get up and feels how is Yesung shaking. Heechul cursed few times and started to lead Yesung in his apartment. It takes a long while because Heechul is mostly carrying Yesung. 

 

Leeteuk is surprised that Heechul is back so soon and goes to look. He gasped when he spotted that Heechul is supporting Yesung. 

 

“Don’t stare on me and help me!”

 

Leeteuk quickly grabs Yesung. Heechul sighed because his muscles can finally rest. Leeteuk carefully lay Yesung on the couch in the living room and took off his suit jacket. Heechul goes to find something more comfortable for Yesung and then come in the living room. Yesung is up and he grabs the clothes.

 

“Do you want to take a shower?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and goes in the bathroom to wash his face with cold water. He looks in the mirror and sobs a bit. He is very pale and skin around his eyes is red and puffy. The truth is that he spent the whole last night crying and asking why did Siwon leave him. He took off his suit and put on the sweat pants. Yesung used his fingers to comb his hair a bit and then walked out. 

 

Heechul is nervously making tea and thinks about the reason why Siwon isn’t answering his ing phone calls. Yesung collapsed on the couch and rubs his eyes. He is suddenly so tired that he has to lie down and his eyes closed. Yesung fell asleep and doesn’t see that Leeteuk sat down on the couch.

 

“What is this!?”

 

Leeteuk whisper yelled and Heechul quickly came to see what is wrong. Heechul looked where is pointing his boyfriend. There is a bloody spot on the grey sweat pants and Heechul frowned. He gently touched it and feels that it is wet. Their eyes widened and Heechul carefully pulled the pants down a bit. Now they both gasped because there is a white bandage wrapped around middle of Yesung’s thigh and it is soaked with blood. 

 

“We need to call Yunho.”

 

.

.

.

 

Siwon caught the first flight to Seoul and then almost jumped in middle of a road to catch a taxi. Soon he is entering their apartment building and jumped in an elevator which doors are closing. To his surprise he found Yunho inside.

 

“What are you doing here Yunho?”

 

The doctor isn’t a good liar and he doesn’t know what to say. 

 

“Ehhmm . . . Heechul kicked his toe against a furniture.”

 

 

 

Siwon frowned but it is quite possible - Heechul is sometimes a crybaby and overreacts. The elevator arrived on their floor and the doors opened and Leeteuk is standing there.

 

“Hurry .. !”

 

He froze when he spotted Siwon but grabbed Yunho and starts to drag him toward their flat.

 

“Hey! What is happening here?”

 

Leeteuk and Yunho walked away and Siwon runs behind them. The door of their apartment is still opened and Siwon bumped into Heechul.

 

“You aren’t injured?!”

 

As his answer Heechul roughly banged the front door of his apartment and the door hit Siwon’s fingers.

 

“!”

 

Siwon cursed and cradles his injured hand.

 

“What has gotten into you!?”

 

Siwon grabbed collar off Heechul’s shirt and then a whimper stopped him. He let go of Heechul and walked closer to the couch where is someone lying. Finally he is standing above it and can see Yesung who is sitting there without pants. Yunho opened his bag and pulled out an antiseptic cream and pair of latex gloves. He smeared the cream around the quite deep cut and started to stitch the skin together. Yesung feels so humiliated. Four people are watching him how he is sitting there without any pants and Yunho is treating the cut.

 

“What have you done?”

 

Siwon wants to touch his baby but Yesung flinched away. He tossed his phone on Siwon who picked up the device and sees the picture. He doesn’t remember this, they had dinner and that was all. Wasn’t? Siwon started to cry while looking on the picture. He is so stupid. He is the dumbest person in the whole universe. Ryeowook is a who came to hurt him and ruin his happy life with Yesung. What he can do now?

 

“He hacked my phone! I got no message or call, please believe me!”

 

They are both crying and Heechul cleared his throat. He gave a silent message to Leeteuk and Yunho and they left the living room. Siwon sat down on the couch and grabs Yesung’s small hand in his.

 

“Please believe me, I didn’t have with him.”

 

Yesung hides his face in his hands because ha can’t look at him right now. How can he believe him? The picture is clear - they were in a bed. Siwon hugs Yesung who is stiff in his arms and doesn’t hug him back. After few minutes Siwon got up and goes to wash his face to calm down a bit. Meanwhile Heechul sneaked back in the living room and sat next to Yesung.

 

“I know that it hurts and everything looks dark but Ryeowook is a . I don’t think that they had .”

 

Yesung looks on him and sniffles while Heechul smiled a bit and uses hem of his sleeve to wipe the tears off Yesung’s cheeks. Yesung wants to believe him, moreover he misses his daddy. On the other hand his insecurities are killing him and the question What if … is yelling inside his head. Siwon came back and their eyes meet. 

 

“We can speak about it.”

 

Siwon happily nodded and sat down on the couch again. Heechul left to give them the much needed privacy for such a hard discussion. They are speaking for more than 2 hours. Siwon speaks about his ex-boyfriend and Yesung speaks about the reason why he cut himself again. They are both exhausted but at least they said many important things to each other. They go home and Yesung immediately goes to bed. Siwon is watching Yesung who is asleep and rubs his face. He silently went in the bathroom and closed the door. He has spoken with Yesung and now he needs to speak with Ryeowook. Siwon dialed his phone number and waits for him to pick it up. 

 

“Hi!”

 

Ryeowook’s happy voice made him angry and Siwon grips the cell phone in his hand.

 

“Stop it! I don’t know what the happened in your crazy head but leave me alone. There is nothing between us, you ruined it many years ago.”

 

The second end is silent for a while before a deep sigh.

 

“Siwon, you don’t know how much you love me, not yet.”

 

Siwon yelled in anger and wants to choke him.

 

“Enough! Leave me alone, if I see you around Yesung, I will kill you!”

 

Siwon ended the call and sighed. He doesn’t want to cause a scandal, he won’t call police. Siwon walked out of the bathroom and smiles on his sleeping baby. He is really dumb, why did he trust Ryeowook? Of course that the crazy wouldn’t come only because of work. But this mistake made him smarter - from now he will never believe to his insane ex.