Chapter fifty seven

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon has to occasionally check his company so it means that Yesung has to be with his uncles for few hours. Heechul and Leeteuk are doing everything to make him happy and play with him. Donghae and Eunhyuk came to visit the little one and immediately turned Siwon’s apartment upside down. 

 

They are playing with the little one but Yesung can’t be happy when his daddy isn’t around. Yesung started to cry and loudly shows that he wants his daddy back. Luckily for them Heechul has still one hidden present and now came with the box where is their last chance how to calm down the distressed baby. Heechul kneeled down in front of Yesung and pulled out a rattle. It is shaped like a lollipop with white and blue color. Heechul shakes the rattle and it jingles and rattles which got the little one’s attention. Yesung is staring on the toy and he is completely captivated by the soft flashing lights and different kinds of music. Heechul smiled triumphantly on rest of the uncles and they watch Yesung who is bitting the handle of the rattle. The little one doesn’t cry anymore and Leeteuk cleaned the dry tears with a wet wipe. 

 

They sit around him start to play with blocks until Yesung got bored. Donghae and Eunhyuk build a big blanket fort in middle of the living room and then drag stuffed animals, snacks and drinks inside the fort. Donghae the TV and finds The Ducks tales. They are watching the TV while drinking orange juice and eating potato chips. Leeteuk is happy that he can go to gym to work out a bit and Heechul is happy that he can take a simple break without having to worry if Yesung’s diaper isn’t wet or if he doesn’t eat whatever gets in his hands. Heechul can faintly hear their laugh coming from the living room and he is reading a book in peace. Meanwhile Yesung is getting tired. The two uncles are watching The Ducks tales while the little one’s head is lolling everywhere. He is tired but his uncles are focused on the TV and don’t look at him. Luckily Heechul came to see how are they doing in their fort and when he peeked inside, he immediately picked up Yesung. 

 

He carried the sleepy baby in the main bedroom and laid him down on their bed. He checked the baby’s diaper for the last time and then tucked him under a blanket. Heechul sat down on the bed next to Yesung and gently his blond hair. Heechul started to read his book again while listening to the soft noises coming from Yesung. Siwon in his office finally managed to finish his duties and can head home. He stopped in Wendy’s to get an early dinner. Soon he is standing in front of the door of his friend’s apartment and walked inside with three paper bags full of food. Donghae and Eunhyuk immediately grab hamburgers and Siwon goes to find his baby. He found Yesung sleeping in the bed next to Heechul who is also asleep with an opened book in his lap. Siwon shakes Heechul’s shoulder a bit and then kissed his baby on his chubby cheeks. Yesung opened his eyes for a tiny bit and then makes grabby hands toward his daddy. Siwon picked him up and takes him in the kitchen where are the two idiots stuffing their mouth. Siwon handed a box with chicken nuggets to Yesung who is quite hungry after seeing all the food on the table. Siwon holds a cup with lemonade for him to take a sip and then handed him a box with French fries. Yesung is sitting in his daddy’s lap and Siwon is occasionally offering him a bite of his burger. Yesung’s mouth and chin is covered with sauce but he enjoys the food and that is the most important thing. 

 

After the dinner Siwon helped Heechul with cleaning the flat a bit and then he takes his baby home. Soon it is going to be his bedtime so Siwon started to slowly lure him into the bathroom. He is promising him a bath bomb and then a bottle of warm formula which always works on Yesung. He is watching his daddy running the bath for him and then Siwon undressed him. The baby is calm and sits in the warm water while his daddy is gently washing him with a soft washcloth. Yesung giggles while playing with a pink octopus standing on a surfboard. Siwon keeps speaking with him about what bedtime story they will read tonight and what pajama he will wear tonight. Siwon grabs him under armpits and easily picked him up only to put him down to stand on the warm bathroom rug. He massages coconut oil in Yesung’s soft skin and then diapered him. Yesung is now getting tired, their evening routine always calms him down. His daddy carried him in the bedroom and slipped a T-shirt over his head. Siwon smiles on his baby when his head popped out of the T-shirt and ruffles his hair. Then he pulled pants on his baby and laid him down in his crib. Siwon comes back with the bottle of formula and hands it to his baby who is already reaching his small hands toward it. Yesung started to on his bottle and Siwon started to read a fairytale. The baby’s eyes are slowly closing while he is on the bottle until the formula is gone. Siwon carefully pulled the bottle out of his hands and pushed teat of a pacifier between his lips. The baby on it few times and Siwon covered him with a blanket. He stands there for few minutes and only stares on him before going to watch the TV for a while. No matter how much he loves his little one, he also needs to spend some time alone.