Chapter sixteen

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

After week full of work it is Friday’s evening. Yesung and Siwon are both like a zombies, drained bodies and minds busy with thinking about long sleep in their soft bed. Unfortunately Yesung has another problem. He slipped into little space during their drive home.

 

Siwon is tired too but he smiled after seeing his cute boy. Yes, he was hoping for some but first of all Yesung needs to relax. They arrived home and Siwon goes to take a shower while Yesung goes to greet his stuffed friends. He forgot about being tired and sat down on carpet in the living room. Next to the couch is his nonofficial playroom with all of his toys but of course that his stuffed penguin and turtle are always in crib with him. 

 

Yesung is playing dressed only in his white work shirt and briefs. He is too immersed in playing to feel that he has to pee. Siwon’s shower is longer than usually because he is also washing his hair and shaving so he isn’t there when a dark spot started to grow on Yesung’s briefs. The little peed and doesn’t even feel it, he stays sitting on the same spot in his own urine until Siwon came. At first he didn’t smell the urine but then it hit him. Siwon kneeled down next to Yesung and sighed after seeing that his little one had an accident.

 

“Lets wash you, okay?”

 

Yesung whined no but Siwon wrapped his arm around his waist and picked him up. He ran a warm bath because Yesung is too little for a shower. Siwon sat him inside and went to find the diapers. He read on some webpage that sometimes a little can slip into little space so deep that such accidents can happen. Siwon found package of the diapers and Yesung’s pajama. This pajama is another gift for Heechul who is quite crazy and buys something for Yesung almost every day. It is pastel green bodysuit with short sleeve and legless so it could be quite comfy for Yesung but it will be also easier to change his diaper if needed because it has few buttons between legs. Siwon hurries back in the bathroom and found Yesung who is trying to eat a bar of soap. Siwon quickly took it away which caused Yesung to whine loudly and Siwon reminds himself that Yesung is extremely small today. He is bathing his baby and speaks about what they are going to eat for dinner and what cartoons they can watch. Yesung isn’t very talkative today because he usually tries to persuade daddy to have an ice cream instead of a proper dinner. Siwon supports Yesung’s neck with one hand and his second hand is busy washing soft hair of his baby. Yesung’s eyes are almost closing because this is very nice but then his daddy’s hands are gone and he whined again. Siwon only chuckled and takes a cup. He filled it with water and shields his baby’s eyes with his second hand. He is carefully washing the shampoo away and then only his clean baby, who is now smelling like a peach, stayed. Siwon wrapped him in a soft huge towel and picked him up. He wants to put him on his own feet but Yesung decided against collaborating and tightly holds on his daddy. Siwon sighed and carried him in their bedroom. He laid Yesung down on the bed and now it is time to put him in a diaper for the first time. Siwon found out that he is quite good in it and Yesung doesn’t mind that he is now wearing a cute diaper with Rilakkuma. Siwon dressed him in the bodysuit and put his white pacifier between his lips to keep him content. Then he sat Yesung on couch and the TV so his baby can watch The Smurfs while he cooks dinner for them. Siwon threw a thick blanket over Yesung’s bare legs and gently grabs his small chin to tilt his head back a bit.

 

“Stay here, okay?”

Yesung only on his pacifier and Siwon goes in kitchen to cook his quick garlic butter chicken with potatoes skillet. Then he takes Yesung’s special little space plate - it isn’t another gift from Heechul, Siwon bought it because its cute design. It is gray and shaped like an elephant with belly divined into four sections to keep the food separated. Siwon put chicken meat in one section, potatoes into second section, a bit of vegetable in fourth section and a bit of sauce in the last one. He hears that Yesung is getting impatient and he is starting to whine so he quickly poured semi warm tea into one sippy cup and goes to get his baby. He picked him up and then frowned. Yesung doesn’t want to walk so it is possible that he is going to refuse sitting alone on his chair. After few second it showed up that Siwon was right. Yesung is whining more until Siwon decided to sit down and put him in his lap. The little one is going to grab the potatoes with his hand but Siwon stopped him just in time.

 

“Daddy doesn’t want to bath you again.”

 

Yesung whines when Siwon gently pushed his hand away and takes a fork. He brings first piece of meat and potato to his mouth and Yesung parted his lips after inspecting the food for few seconds. Siwon eats too while the baby chews and then feed him another bite. They eat their dinner like this in silent and then Yesung on his sippy cup while Siwon finished his bigger portion. Then he got up with his baby who is now quite lively and squirms in his hold. Siwon sighed and holds him more tightly. He sat down on couch and the TV again. He is too tired to find some different fun for Yesung, moreover his mission is to send him into dreamland as soon as possible.

 

“Okay, Inside Out sounds nice, doesn’t it?”

 

He laid Yesung across his lap and his hair. After few minutes Yesung is immersed in the movie and slowly on his pacifier. Siwon is watching him and then starts rub his tummy.

 

“What a baby with so full tummy. Little Yesung loves to eat and he is getting chubbier.”

 

Siwon caressed his a bit chubby cheeks and smiled. At least that Yesung is starting to gain some weight but not much because big Yesung doesn’t eat much. Siwon is rubbing his little tummy and Yesung sighed happily. This feels so nice that his eyes started to stop listening him and keeps closing. Yesung curled into a small ball on his lap and smells nice scent of Siwon’s body wash. He feels so tiny and safe with arms of his daddy around him that he stopped paying attention to the movie. He closed his eyes and Siwon keeps rubbing circles on his tummy and back. After few more minutes Siwon hears that his baby is snoring softly and he carefully got up. He checked his baby’s diaper and then tucked him in his crib. Siwon sighed and smiled. He is tired but he is always ready to give rest of his strength to Yesung. His little boy is the only one who Siwon needs in his life.