Chapter three

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung put on his shoes in the elevator and then ran almost whole way home. When he stormed in the small flat where he lives with his mother, he found her watching some TV drama with glass of red wine in her hand. Yesung is trying to catch his breath and went in his room. He locked the door behind himself and slipped down on floor. Siwon saw his scars! 

 

What is he going to do now?!

 

Yesung pressed a pillow over his face and cries louder. After a while he calmed down and went to take a shower. Then he goes in kitchen and found a bowl of cold ramen waiting for him. He is slowly eating and hears his mother going to sleep. Yesung finished eating and then goes in his room. It is 22:15 when Yesung opened his bag and pulled out file with papers about his case. He is reading it again and makes new notes. He has to win the court hearing, he has to show that he is smart. He spent five hours by reading all the papers and then fell asleep at his desk.

 

His alarm clock is yelling right next to his ear and it almost gave him a heart attack. It is 6 in the morning and Yesung groggily got up. He got dressed in a grey suit and packed his bag. He only eats a banana as breakfast while he walks to a bus stop. After twenty minutes long ride he got out of the bus and soon he is putting his bag on his desk. Yesung sees that his boss is already in his office and he decided to avoid him. After lunch they have a meeting and Siwon is now satisfied with Yesung’s work. Yesung got out of the meeting room as first one to avoid Siwon and works harder than before so Siwon wont want to punish him again. 

 

His case isn’t something huge but he is happy that he can show how smart is he. It has to be completely perfect because everything what is less than perfect isn’t enough. Not in Korea, not for Yesung or Choi’s company. This Yesung’s race for being the best of the best is really hard on his body. Yesung barely eats, only from time to time he buys a sandwich or drinks something. His back hurts because he is sitting at table all the time and he has a strong migraine because of the big stress. Yesung is called in Siwon’s office again and there is another lawyer waiting. 

 

“Yesung this is Changmin. Give him all your notes to the case.”

 

Yesung is staring on him in disbelief and Changmin smiled a bit on him.

 

“You are a newbie. You are going to get away from your desk for couple of moths.”

 

Yesung looked at his boss because he thought that this is his case. He worked so hard and now he has to give his work to Changmin. Yesung feels dazed and slowly walked out of the office. He feels so weird. His head is throbbing in dull pain and his eyes hurt. Black dots are dancing in front of his eyes and Yesung’s feels his knees turning into a jelly. 

 

Siwon is speaking with Changmin for a short moment when he spotted that Yesung is standing there and doesn’t move. Suddenly the young lawyer collapsed on floor and Siwon jumped out of his chair.

 

“Yesung!”

 

Siwon rushes to him and grabbed him under armpits.

 

“Hey! Wake up.”

 

Yesung’s body is completely limp and his head is lolling from side to side. 

 

“Don’t gape on him and call an ambulance!”

 

Someone called an ambulance and soon it arrived. Two paramedics lay him on a stretcher and wheeled him inside the ambulance. Siwon goes with them because after all Yesung is his employee. 

 

They arrived in hospital and took Yesung in an emergency room. A doctor examined him and then gave him an IV because Yesung is dehydrated and malnourished. His body simply couldn’t take the stress and pressure and he collapsed.

 

Siwon is waiting next to his bed until Yesung stirred after two hours. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned because of his huge migraine. Suddenly he realized that this isn’t his room and remembers that he was in Siwon’s office and then nothing. Someone faked coughed on his left and Yesung slowly turned his head there because he already knows who is sitting there.

 

“Glad that you are awake.”

 

Siwon is looking at him and then got up.

 

“Take a break for rest of the day and tomorrow I want you to be back in office.”

 

Yesung is staring at him and then slowly nodded. Siwon left and Yesung slowly got dressed and walked home. He is so embarrassed, why is he so weak? Siwon made him angry for taking the case and giving it to Changmin and he wanted to yell on him but Yesung isn’t that kind. He is very timid and doesn’t have the courage to say no. He went in his room and thinks about what to do now. His boss probably sees him like a weakling now. How he can come in the office when everyone saw him fainting?