Chapter twenty five

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

In the morning Siwon woke up with Yesung lying on top of him. He enjoys this as much as you think but they need to work.

 

“Yesungie ...”

 

His baby only whined and put his small hands on Siwon’s shoulders. Yesung isn’t going to get up voluntarily so Siwon stands up with Yesung’s small body hanging on him. Siwon laughed and patted his bum and then walked in the bathroom. Yesung has his arms wrapped around neck of his daddy and hears that the water is running. He pushed his head deeper in crook of Siwon’s neck and whined again. He woke up in little space and little Yesung doesn’t understand the concept of working when you can cuddle and play. Siwon shaved and now really needs to get Yesung off him. Luckily it is easy after he tickled his sides and Yesung let go of him with giggling. Siwon sighed because he doesn’t like the idea to force Yesung out of his little space but there isn't any other option.

“We need to work so could you be big for me?”

 

Yesung thinks for a while and then shakes his head no. Siwon groaned and starts to comb Yesung’s messy hair and washed his face. He hopes that Yesung will turn big during breakfast but how time passes it is clear that it is not going to happen. Siwon leaded him in bedroom and starts to get dressed. It is a very hard task to dress squirming little who is trying to get back to his plushies. Siwon finished buttoning up his shirt and then laid Yesung on bed. He has to diaper him because he could have an accident in the office. Then it is turn to put on pants, socks and tie. Yesung is crying because these clothes aren’t comfy and he doesn’t understand why is daddy forcing them on him. Siwon his hair and kneeled down in front of him to put on his shoes.

“Just be big for few hours and then you can be tiny baby again.”

 

Siwon is pleading but it doesn’t work. He is getting impatient and a bit angry because they need to leave now. Luckily for him someone knocked on the front door and there is standing Heechul who came to say good morning to the little. No to Siwon, but only to Yesung.

 

Heechul immediately kneeled down in front of Yesung and takes his little hands in his. 

 

“What about a small deal? If you are big now then uncle will come tonight with a surprise.”

Yesung is thinking about the offer and then nodded. Heechul kissed his cheek and wipes his tears stained face. Yesung sobs few times and Siwon grabs his hand. They get in an elevator which took them in parking lot where is waiting their car. Siwon the engine and Yesung’s small hand landed on top of his.

 

“Sorry for being difficult.”

 

Siwon smiled a bit and kissed his cheek.

 

“It is okay.”

 

They arrived in their office and Siwon whispers to Changmin that Yesung is struggling with being big. Changmin nodded and promised that he will keep an eye on him. Yesung is pouting while turning on his computer and glanced in corner of the monitor to see what time it is. He sighed because he has 7 hours and 40 minutes until he can leave this cursed place. 

 

It is hard for him to keep focusing on reading and typing on the computer. His fingers aren’t listening him and his thumb keeps slipping in his mouth. Changmin is looking at him from time to time and almost coos because Yesung is really cute. It is lunch time and  Siwon comes to get Yesung. He also offers to Changmin that he can have lunch with them if he wants but Changmin said that he and Yunho are going to have lunch together. Siwon sees that Yesung is having hard time so he knows that his baby needs some gift for trying so hard. Yesung is messily slurping his glass noodles and Siwon is smiling on him. 

 

When they come back Siwon ordered a carton of magic Hatchimals eggs and he is sure that Yesung is going to love them. When Yesung came back in the office from their lunch he wants to have a nap but he is stuck here in the boring office. Yesung is staring on Changmin and whined because he wants some attention. Changmin looked at him and better sent a quick message to Siwon who immediately comes.

 

“Baby can you focus on me?”

 

Siwon gently grabs Yesung’s small chin and turned his head to him. Yesung giggles and grabs his daddy’s big ears. Changmin chuckled because Choi Siwon is losing this battle to get Yesung’s attention.

 

“Only two more hours.”

 

Yesung whined again and wants to hug him around neck. Siwon sighed because this is useless. His baby is hugging him around neck and Siwon patted his back. 

 

“Stay here with Changmin and be good, okay?”

 

Yesung nodded again but doesn’t quite understand it. Why does he need to stay here? His daddy left and he is alone with Changmin who starts to work again. Yesung waddles next to him and grabbed his tie.

 

“Uncle, play with me.”

 

Changmin handed him his phone to keep Yesung busy and quiet. Yesung starts to on his thumb and smiles at him. 

 

“Uncle, Sungie needs potty.”

 

Changmin gulped and grabbed his hand. Now they need to hurry but he can’t take Yesung on the shared toilet. Siwon’s office! Changmin hurries there and knocked on the door so much that his knuckles hurt. He stormed inside and surprised Siwon doesn’t know what is going on but Changmin drags Yesung in the bathroom and quickly helped him with his pants. Yesung relieved himself and then looked on Changmin with questioning  look. The poor man doesn’t know what he is supposed to do now. 

 

“I am going to take it over from here.”

 

Siwon sent Changmin away and takes a hold on toilet paper. He has one important duty - wiping Yesung’s bum. He cleaned his baby and then they washed their hands. Siwon doesn’t want to send Yesung in his office so they stay together. Siwon has a mini fridge in his spacious office and he pulled out a bottle of banana milk. Siwon carefully stabbed the straw in paper lid off the bottle and hands it over to Yesung who cutely starts to on the straw. It is weird to see a man dressed in black Gucci suit and on a straw like a little kid while curiously looking around the office with big innocent eyes. Siwon is working but keeps checking up on Yesung and finally sees that they can go home. He wants to hold Yesung’s hand but there are still many people so Siwon can hold his hand only in the car. They arrived home and Siwon ordered dinner from McDonald’s because he doesn’t want to cook. Before their food arrives he decided to bath Yesung. It is hard because Yesung decided that he wants to watch cartoons. Siwon grabs him like a sack of rice and carried him in bathroom. He ran a bath for him and then sat Yesung inside and added the toys. Yesung has a yellow rubber duck, submarine and few ships and singing red crab so now he doesn’t mind that he is having a bath. Siwon washed him and then took a shower. Yesung is dressed in thick brown bathrobe which has bear ears on the hood and he runs to the TV. He is watching cartoons and Siwon goes behind him with diaper. Yesung is watching The Scooby-Do show while his daddy diapered him right there on couch. He left his baby only in the bathrobe and soon their dinner arrived. Siwon brings the paper bag in the living room and opened box with his burger and handed chicken nuggets and French fries to Yesung. The baby is eating and drinks cola from his sippy cup and they watch the cartoons. After dinner Siwon cleaned up and carried Yesung in their bedroom. He prepared Yesung’s bed time bottle and then put it on nightstand table. Heechul filled their wardrobe really much so Siwon has many options. This time he takes a quilted night gown which is white and made from soft cotton, with a cosy fleece lining. Siwon fastened the buttons and gives Yesung his bottle. 

 

“Do you want to read a story with daddy?”

 

Yesung smiles because he likes when his daddy reads him stories before bed. His daddy has the nicest voice in the whole universe. Siwon takes The Tale of Peter Rabbit and opened it so his baby can see the pictures. Yesung is sitting in his lap and leaned his back onto Siwon’s strong chest where he can feel warm and also he smells nice scent of his daddy. His daddy started to read and the little is on his bottle while listening to his heartbeat. Siwon’s voice is soothing the little and it sounds so melodics that Yesung is in half of the bottle when his eyes closed and he fell asleep. Siwon closed the book and gently unwrapped Yesung’s fingers from the bottle and put it aside. He changed the little’s diaper and then laid him down in the crib. The night gown is very warm so Siwon doesn’t need to tuck him under blanket, moreover Yesung always kicks the blanket away and then wakes up with crying. The baby is snuggling with his stuffed turtle and on his pacifier while Siwon pats his back few times to ensure that he is fast asleep and then laid down too. He is smiling while listening to the little noises coming from Yesung. Siwon learned so much things about Yesung that he knows him better than himself. He can say from the noises that Yesung is rubbing his face against the plushie and then he is whispering goodnight to all his plushies which are sleeping in crib with him. Siwon thinks that Yesung is even more adorable while sleeping so he got up and watches him for a while before going back in bed and falling asleep too.