Chapter fifty

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Leeteuk and Heechul had a bad feeling about Siwon and Yesung disappearance. They tried to call them, looked in their apartment, and called more of their friends but no one knows where they are. They even tried to force the police to look for them but they didn’t find them. Leeteuk and Heechul are worried but what can they do? Police didn’t track their phones or credit cards, it looks like the two men simply vanished. 

 

Leeteuk is only worried but Heechul is creating a plan inside his head. Isn’t it weird that Ryeowook came back in South Korea and Siwon with Yesung disappeared? Police didn't believe Heechul, he has no proof but he is so sure that the little has his fingers in this situation. The problem is that no one believes him and Ryeowook has an alibi. It looks like Heechul has to make sure about Ryeowook’s innocence but he can’t make it alone. That's why he told Leeteuk that they will have dinner outside to get Leeteuk in their car. Leeteuk is driving and Heechul is telling him where to take a turn to get in the non-existent restaurant. Leeteuk is a bit suspicious because they are driving through a neighborhood with luxury houses, why should be a restaurant in the middle of the houses? 

 

“Stop here.”

 

Leeteuk stopped the car and gasped.

 

“No, no!”

 

He recognized the house which is standing a few dozens meters in front of them. Leeteuk can’t believe this!

 

“Heechul, are you crazy?!”

 

Heechul is tying his shoelaces tighter so they won’t stop him during his mission. 

 

“Just wait in the car, if I am not back in thirty minutes and if I don’t call you, then call the police.”

 

Leeteuk is watching Heechul who jumped out of the car and started to run. This is crazy! His boyfriend is totally crazy!

 

Heechul got information from the scriptwriter of an action drama where he played a role. The scriptwriter has to know facts about things that happen in their drama so he explained to Heechul how to turn off an alarm. Heechul lied that he is writing his own script so the man was happy that he can help him. So now Heechul reached Ryeowook’s house and turned off the alarm. He climbed over the tall metal fence and softly jumped on the green grass. Heechul smirked and started to move silently as a cat. He sneaked to the glass walls of the villa and peeked inside. It is only a living room so he quickly moves to the next room. Now he can see the kitchen but it is empty so he moves to another room. There is a dining room. Heechul gasped in shock because he immediately recognized Yesung tied to the table and Siwon is sitting in a wheelchair and his back is facing him. Heechul is trying to see the crazy motherer named Ryeowook but he can’t see that ing elf.

 

“Where are you, you little .”

 

Heechul is trying to recall every detail of Ryeowook’s house but it is hard, they were invited for a visit only once a few years ago. Suddenly Heechul hears steps behind him and froze.

 

“Are you looking for me?”

 

Ryeowook isn’t dumb, he got an alert that the alarm is turned off. He knows that Siwon’s friends are going to look for him and a police detective called him and asked him many questions. Ryeowook knows that there is no proof that he is standing behind Siwon’s and Yesung’s disappearance. Now Ryeowook only needs to come with a way how to get rid of Yesung. Maybe that he could leave him in the basement to die and get Siwon in an airplane. They could go to Japan, no one could find them. Ryeowook doesn’t this yet because now he has to get rid of Siwon’s annoying friends.

 

“What if I simply shoot a thief who comes to rob me?”

 

Heechul froze and sees a gun in Ryeowook’s hand. Ryeowook wants to go back to the dining room where are Siwon and Yesung waiting so he simply hit Heechul in his head and the man fell down unconscious. Ryeowook sighed and grabs Heechul’s ankles and started to drag him inside the house. Heechul is heavy but Ryeowook managed to drag him inside and locked him in a small cloakroom. Then he sighed and walked back in the dining room to play with his two guests.

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk is waiting in the car and counts every second. 33 minutes have passed since Heechul went there. Leeteuk bites his lower lip and grabs his phone. He doesn’t want to do this but he has to call the police when there is a chance that he is in danger. Two police cars arrived after four minutes and Leeteuk watches them running inside. Leeteuk lied that he heard a gunshot coming from Ryeowook’s house and he hopes that this lie won’t get him in huge troubles. He hears some screaming and hesitantly got out of the car. What is happening there? Few neighbors walked out of their houses to see what is happening and Leeteuk is standing in a small group with them. They listen to the screaming coming from inside the house and an ambulance arrived. Leeteuk is scared but no one can go inside the house. The policemen dragged fighting Ryeowook outside and Leeteuk watches two paramedics carrying Yesung inside while Siwon is staggering behind them. The ambulance left and Leeteuk finally sees a policeman who is supporting Heechul who has a purple bruise on his forehead. Leeteuk sighed in relief and hurries to hug his partner who might be crazy but he is ready to risk everything for people he likes.