Chapter forty seven

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon is lying in the bed and his wrists are bleeding because he fought with the handcuffs to free himself. He might be muscular and strong but he isn’t strong enough to break the handcuffs. Siwon is exhausted but he needs to escape. Ryeowook is crazy, what he will do to Yesung?

 

Ryeowook drives home with lunch he bought in a restaurant. He can’t wait for eating lunch with his boyfriend. Ryeowook arrives home and walks upstairs. His babe is lying there and glares on him.

 

“Ahh! Someone is grumpy with an empty stomach!”

 

Ryeowook giggles and put the plates with food down. He is thinking about untying Siwon’s one hand but then shakes his head no. No, he can’t trust him yet. He took off the gag and smiles on Siwon who is stretching his jaws.

 

“Say A!”

 

Ryeowook stabbed a piece of steak on a fork and brings the food to Siwon’s mouth. However, Siwon’s lips stayed closed. Ryeowook sighed and closed his eyes for a while to calm down his rising anger.

 

“Fine, if you don’t eat then the little won’t eat too.”

 

Ryeowook acts like he wants to leave and gathers the plates.

 

“Wait!”

 

Siwon will eat if it means food for Yesung. He chews on the steak and has to admit that it is good. He is hungry, after all, he spent one day without water and food. Siwon let Ryeowook feed him and then the man looked on his wristwatch. It is almost time to head back in his office so he collected the plates and wants to gag Siwon again. Siwon quickly moved his head away.

 

“Let Yesung go!”

 

Ryeowook angrily shoved the gag between his teeth and quickly fastened the strap. Maybe that he made it tighter than necessary but he got angry. Siwon belongs to him, the name of the little can’t leave his lips. Ryeowook left the room and carried the plates in the kitchen. He tossed the dirty dishes in the sink and huffed. Ryeowook opened the fridge and sees a box with leftover rice which is three days old and cold. He took off the lid of the box and goes in the basement. 

 

Yesung is on edge of passing out. He is hungry, thirsty and so scared. He tried to get to the bottle of water but it only caused that the rope around his neck is choking him. Yesung doesn’t know where is Siwon or what is Ryeowook going to do to him. The door opened and Ryeowook walked inside. Yesung is shaking in fear and waits to a kick which came a few seconds later. Ryeowook put the box down and tore off the duct tape. 

 

“Don’t expect me to untie you. Eat!”

 

Ryeowook stands above him and watches Yesung who eats like an animal. Hot tears are escaping Yesung’s eyes and he tries to focus only on the old rice, he is too hungry to refuse this bit of food. He is humiliated but needs to fill his stomach. After he finished the rice, Ryeowook kicked the box away and grabs the bottle of water. He opened it and pours a bit on the floor.

 

“If you are thirsty then drink.”

 

Yesung’s cheeks are red with shame when he lowered his head to the puddle of water and laps the liquid up. Ryeowook shoved the cloth back in his mouth and secured it with the duct tape. He left the humiliated young man and drives back to his office. 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul is waiting for Siwon and Yesung. Yesterday he baked cookies for Yesung, imagine it - Kim Heechul, the biggest diva in South Korea made cookies with his own hands. However, they didn’t come back. Heechul thinks that maybe they are spending the night somewhere in the city so he only shrugged and put the cookies in a food container. The next day Heechul doesn’t have time to think about his friends. He is preparing for his new drama and has tons of worries with the new project so he stopped thinking about them and focuses on his job. Without Heechul worrying about Siwon and Yesung who will ask where did they disappear?