Chapter thirty six

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon knows that he mistreated Yesung really bad so today he is going to do everything to make him feel better. In the morning Yesung slipped in little space because of his sadness and peeked on his daddy who avoids look off his baby boy. Little Yesung needs his daddy so Siwon put him in a diaper and then dressed him. The fluffy diaper is hidden under black loose pants and he is wearing a cute sweatshirt (https://www.yesstyle.com/en/kawaii-fairyland-inset-scarf-cat-fish-print-sweatshirt/info.html/pid.1076680977). Siwon doesn’t want to cook today, he is too tired after the stressful weeks which are luckily over. Now he needs to fix the bad things he did. 

 

They head in The Pancake Epidemic where you can find probably the best pancakes in Seoul. Siwon ordered for them but Yesung doesn’t seem happy even with the plate full of fluffy pancakes in front of him. Siwon slowly eats while Yesung takes a few bites and continues in looking betrayed and depressed. They finished their breakfast in silence and then head in ARTBOX which is simply a store filled with cute things. Siwon let Yesung wander around the store and looks for some cute home decor. Yesung found an aisle full of coloring books and bedtime books. He started to browse them and doesn’t spot a boy who came in the same aisle. The store is almost empty because it is Friday morning and the strange boy likes Yesung’s sweatshirt. Instead of politely asking for the name of the brand or where he bought it, the boy simply touched the bow.

 

“I like your clothes!”

 

Yesung is shocked by the young man next to him who is touching his shirt and dropped the coloring book. Luckily for him, a giant with big ears peeked in the aisle and gasped.

 

“Baekhyun! I told you to stay near me!”

 

The tall man whisper yelled and hurries next to the young man whose name Yesung did just find out. Baekhyun doesn’t let go of Yesung’s shirt and started to argue with the tall man. 

 

“Daddy I wanna this!”

 

The tall man’s eyes widened and he looks on Yesung who is silently watching them. He blushed and wants to drag Baekhyun away but suddenly Siwon appeared. 

 

“What are you doing !?”

 

Baekhyun got scared and hid behind his daddy while Siwon wrapped a protective arm around Yesung’s shoulders and brings him closer to his chest. The tall man bowed to them and apologized while silencing whining Baekhyun.

 

“Daddy I just wanna the shirt he has.”

 

Siwon looks more closely at the smaller man and realized that he is a little like Yesung. He chuckled and back of his baby’s head. 

 

“It is from Kawaii Fairyland.”

 

Baekhyun clapped his hands happily and tugs on the arm of his daddy.

 

“Channie, will you buy it for me?”

 

The tall man is trying to calm down his boyfriend before he will throw a tantrum and Siwon needs to laugh.

 

“I was just worried that someone is hurting my boyfriend, Yesung isn’t so outgoing little like him.”

 

The man blushed and bowed to him again.

 

“My name is Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun, I am sorry that he was bothering you.”

 

Siwon shakes hands with Chanyeol who looked on the quiet boy next to Siwon.

 

“This is Yesung and I am Siwon.”

 

None of them was excepting that they are going to make friends in the middle of a store but the ice broke and Baekhyun started to recommend coloring books to Yesung who even smiles a bit from time to time. Siwon and Chanyeol are looking at them and then Chanyeol has to ask.

 

“How did you find out that Baekhyun is a little?”

 

Siwon shrugged because he just felt it. His eyes were the same as Yesung’s and his whole body postured showed that he isn’t feeling like an adult. Yesung takes two coloring books and showed them to Siwon who goes to pay for things in their basket. They are leaving the store at the same time and think that they are never going to see each other.

 

Siwon has already forgotten about the other little and his daddy and focuses on a new case with which he is currently dealing. They need to get a review from a psychiatrist about their client so Siwon told one of his employees to find one. A few hours later when he was reading some documents in his office, the psychiatrist came. Siwon lifted his head and his eyes widened a bit. There is a standing Chanyeol. 

 

The second man also looks a bit surprised that they are meeting again and he is worried that maybe here in his company Siwon won’t be so friendly and okay with their lifestyle. Chanyeol was expecting many things but not that Siwon is going to laugh before saying him to sit down. Siwon is a professional so he started to speak about the work and only when they finished the serious talk he asked how is Chanyeol doing. They speak for a while and found out that both of their littles are quite lonely. Yesung and Baekhyun have almost no friends but luckily they have such good daddies who care more about well being of their babies than themself. Chanyeol and Siwon decided to arrange a playdate for the boys, it has to wait until the weekend because Yesung is in little space only during their days off while Baekhyun can slip in and out his little space few times per day.