Chapter thirty four

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon and Yesung are going to take a break for the next three days. Siwon is going to stay with Leeteuk and Yesung is going to be with Heechul. Siwon still goes to his office on Friday but Yesung stays at home. His lip is quite ugly, the scab is covering his cute lip and it must be uncomfortable. Luckily he is still sleeping when Heechul got up.

 

The man is watching him for a while and then goes into the kitchen. Heechul isn’t used to getting up so early. Now he needs to deal with the fact that he is a very responsible uncle.  Heechul decided that first, he needs to cook some breakfast. He is a model and an actor so he never had to take care of their home. Leeteuk usually does it for him. Heechul opened the fridge and pulled out some eggs and bacon. He is pretty sure that his scrambled eggs with some bacon will be good for breakfast and then he also did toasts. Everything is ready, only Yesung is still sleeping. Heechul goes back into the bedroom and stands above the crib. He is watching the little angel sleeping inside and gently grabs him under armpits.

 

“Rise and shine baby.”

 

Heechul lifted him and pats his padded bum. Yesung’s head fell back and Heechul quickly supports his neck. The little one is too tired to open his eyes and let Heechul to carry him over the bed. Heechul laid him down and opened the wet diaper. He sighed and started to clean the sleepy boy with a wet wipe. Heechul has to admit that the wet wipes with aloe vera smell nice. On the other hand, Yesung doesn’t care that his uncle is gently wiping his bum and crotch and then put a clean diaper on him. 

 

“And we are all clean again.”

 

Heechul smiled and grabbed him under armpits and picked him up. He is holding slowly waking up Yesung on his hip and goes in the kitchen. He sat down and sat Yesung in his lap. The little one only whined and rubs his eyes because he wants to sleep more.

 

“Let's eat something tasty, uncle cooked for you and that doesn’t happen often.”

 

Heechul grabs the fork and stabbed a piece of bacon on it. He brings the food to Yesung’s mouth but the little one moves his head away. 

 

“Say ahh baby.”

 

Yesung shakes his head no again and Heechul shrugged. Fine, he is going to eat alone. Heechul is eating and Yesung is wriggling in his lap. The little one is fussy because he can’t see his daddy. Heechul patted his back and gently grabs his little chin.

 

“Your daddy is with uncle Leeteuk and we will have so much fun together.”

 

Yesung angrily cried out because he doesn’t want to be with his uncle. He wants to be with his daddy! Heechul bounces him on his knee while Yesung wraps his arms around his uncle’s neck. He secretly started to on his thumb but Heechul is smarter than that and pulled his small thumb out. Instead of his thumb, a fork is pushed in his mouth and he munches on the eggs. Heechul is feeding him and then put him back on his feet. Yesung is dressed only in a nightgown and diaper so Heechul decided to change his clothes. 

It shows like a quite hard task because the boy doesn’t want to leave his toys. Yesung hates that his uncle is bothering him and started to cry. Heechul panics a bit but then quickly gave him one of his pacifier, the pink one with a flamingo on the handle. Heechul goes into the bedroom and started to pick out an outfit for him. Luckily he bought tons of cute clothes for him so he took a pair of black jeans and a white blouse with a ruffle around the collar and bow right under the chin. He grabbed a black knitted vest because of the a bit cold weather and goes in the living room where he left Yesung. The little one isn’t too happy to see him but at least he has his pacifier and toys. Heechul kneeled next to him and took off his nightgown. Yesung shivered a bit but then Heechul pulled the blouse over his head and closed the buttons from behind. The vest also suits him and Heechul is satisfied with his choice. The jeans can wait for now, because Heechul also needs to change his clothes. He put on his outfit and smiled because they are going to match.

 

Heechul goes back to the living room and grabbed Yesung under armpits to pull him up on his feet. 

 

“Are you wet?”

 

Heechul doesn’t know why he asked, Yesung isn’t going to answer. He peeked in the diaper and sees that he is dry so he put the jeans on him and grabbed his bag. Putting socks on Yesung’s little feet is a bit hard because the boy keeps taking them off in the moment when his uncle isn’t looking. Finally, they are ready to leave and soon it will be lunchtime. Heechul sighed because this is ing exhausting.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon had a big breakfast which was cooked by Leeteuk. Siwon didn’t need to do anything, he only woke up and took a shower without changing diapers. They eat breakfast and then Siwon heads in his office. He feels refreshed but dirty for what he did to Yesung. Of course his employees see that Yesung isn’t there and started to whisper. Only one of them was so stupid to speak too loudly with his friend.

 

“His useless had a hard night or something.”

 

The man chuckled behind his boss’s back and Siwon balled his hands into fists. He turned around and strides toward the man’s table.

 

“Repeat it!”

 

Siwon yelled and stares at the man who is now red in shame. He started to apologize and bows to him but it can’t calm Siwon down.

 

“You know what? off! Get out of this building right now!”

 

The man is almost crying but knows that he lost. Everyone is watching how is the fired guy packing his things and then went to the elevators. Siwon looked around and stares on his employees.

 

“Listen to me very carefully. I won’t stand bullies in my company and if you have a problem then come to speak with me, directly and not behind my back.”

 

His employees are casting their eyes away and nod silently. Siwon stormed in his office and closed the door while trying not to break something to vent his anger. How could have that man called Yesung a ? Siwon hit the desk of his table with his fists and slowly takes few deep breaths. Anyway, he is going to leave his office earlier to visit the best clubs in Seoul with Leeteuk. He doesn’t remember when was the last time when he got drunk. With Yesung who can’t drink alcohol Siwon can’t get wasted. So shortly after lunch, Siwon heads back in Leeteuk’s apartment. He hopes that he will see Yesung but he wasn’t lucky. Siwon got dressed in a black suit with a black satin shirt which makes his tanned skin glow. Leeteuk came home soon after Siwon and took a shower before getting dressed. It is almost 20 in the evening when Leeteuk locked door off his apartment and they head outside to catch a taxi. They both look absolutely gorgeous and the taxi takes them in Itaewon. 

 

“What about SOHO?”

 

Every gay has heard or visited this famous club in Itaewon, right on end of Homo hill. This whole district is full of gay clubs. Siwon let Leeteuk decide and soon their taxi is stopping in Itaewon. They entered the SOHO club and the atmosphere drags them into a maelstrom of dancing bodies. Leeteuk and Siwon get through the crowded club to the bar and ordered drinks. Beautiful men and boys are clinging to the two handsome men but they can’t cheat their boyfriends. Siwon is looking around the club and wants nothing more than to be home with Yesung. Leeteuk sees that Siwon isn’t having fun and spotted a drag queen in the crowd. He drags Siwon in front of the stage where is the drag queen singing but Siwon is still frowning and then goes back to the bar. He is drinking gin and tonic and throws glares on everyone who is trying to seduce him. Leeteuk is dancing with few guys but that’s all, he loves Heechul and also mad Heechul is crazy Heechul who would murder half of the gay population in South Korea. They spend few hours in the club but Siwon can’t cheer up, he misses Yesung! Leeteuk sees that Siwon is almost crying and he is also quite drunk, in front of him are many empty glass so Leeteuk hurries to him before he can create a fuss. He throws Siwon’s arm over his shoulder and supports his body of his drunk friend who is stumbling toward their taxi. Leeteuk got him inside the vehicle and they head home. It is almost 2 in the morning and Leeteuk is trying to keep Siwon quiet. 

 

Siwon feels like he is flying. His head feels so light and yet his tongue is so heavy. Suddenly in the elevator, he burst into tears.

 

“I miss him.”

 

Leeteuk patted his back and quickly drags him in his apartment where Siwon sat down on the carpet in the hallway. Siwon started to sob and Leeteuk sat down next to him. 

 

“Yesung misses you too for sure.”

 

Leeteuk is trying to calm him down and Siwon is crying on his shoulder. 

 

“People fight sometimes but do you remember how you fought with Ryeowook. That was CRAZY.”

 

Leeteuk chuckled but then stopped after seeing Siwon’s sad eyes. 

 

“Yesung loves you, he knows that you snapped and that it was only an accident.”

 

Siwon sniffled and Leeteuk smiled on him. He is sure that Siwon and Yesung will be happy again, after all, they go together like milk and chocolate.