Chapter fifty three

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Heechul is trying to find a way how to cheer Yesung up and then thinks about changing his hair color. Heechul often changes his hairstyle and it always makes him happy. So today he bought a brown hair dye and came in their apartment. Siwon is washing the dishes after lunch while Yesung is sleeping in their wide bed. Siwon has to go out to deal with few things and Heechul is in charge of taking care of Yesung. 

 

Soon after his daddy left, Yesung woke up and Heechul showed him the hair dye. Heechul leads him in the bathroom and repeats that he will look great with brown hair. Yesung doesn’t care about the color of his hair, he just wants to sleep more. The painkillers and antibiotics make him tired and nauseous but he doesn’t want to say no to Heechul who only wants to make him happy. The truth is that Heechul has never dyed his hair on his own so this is new for him. Unfortunately, he somehow missed the time when you are supposed to rinse your hair. Heechul stares in shock on the hair which somehow turned blond. Yesung sensed that something is wrong, Heechul is staring on him with wide eyes and then started to apologize. 

 

“I don’t know how did this happen.”

 

Yesung looked in the mirror and gasped. What the hell happened with his hair?! His black hair turned blond. Yesung started to silently cry while pushing his blond hair out of his face. Heechul wants to apologize again but Yesung pushed him out of the bathroom and closed the door. He is so ugly! The blond hair, the bandages covering his ruined body - everything on him is disgusting. 

 

Meanwhile Siwon came back home and Heechul runs to him.

 

“I only wanted to dye his hair. But it went wrong!”

 

Heechul is almost crying because he made Yesung upset. Siwon knocked on door of the bathroom and hears his baby hysterically crying.

 

“Baby, please. Open the door so I can see. I am sure that you look amazing.”

 

Yesung doesn’t want to unlock the door but after a while Siwon used his stern daddy voice.

 

“Little one, open the door right now! You are breaking our rules.”

 

Yesung unlocked the door and Siwon walked inside.

 

“I was right, you look amazing.”

 

Siwon the new blond hair and smiled. It suits him really well.

 

“But I am an Asian and Asians aren’t blond. I look stupid!”

 

He stomped his feet and tugs on his hair until Siwon caught his wrists.

 

“Enough, you look pretty. You look like my blond doll.”

 

Yesung sobs a bit before calming down enough to speak.

 

“Do you still love me?”

 

Siwon smiled a bit on his crying baby and his hair.

 

“Of course I love you.”

 

Siwon gently hugs him and kissed his small pouty lips. Yesung sniffles a bit and apologized to Heechul for freaking out. When Siwon says that his hair looks good, then it looks good. Leeteuk came and asks Siwon if he wants to have a beer and watch a football match with him in their apartment. Siwon really wants to take a break, he deserves it so he left Yesung with Heechul. Yesung is in little space and he feels really tiny so he doesn’t mind that uncle dressed him in cute clothes and soft mittens so he won’t touch or scratch the healing burns. Yesung is lying on his back on the soft carpet in the living room while Heechul is massaging his small feet. Yesung on his pacifier and gurgles something and grabbing his stuffed penguin. Meanwhile, Leeteuk and Siwon go to watch the football. Siwon thinks that he is good at hiding his trauma but he might not be so smart as he thinks. Leeteuk has his own scars in his mind and spent so many years trying to hide his fear and worries, of course, that he sees that something is bothering Siwon and today he decided to confront him. Leeteuk wasn’t expecting to see his best friend breaking down in tears. Siwon can’t take it anymore, he has to share the nightmare with someone. Leeteuk is listening to him and then hugs him so Siwon can cry his heart out. Siwon feels a bit better after crying for a few minutes and then Leeteuk grabs his face between his hands.

 

“This was not your fault. Remember that you have my support and that you are valuable. We are always here to help you.”

 

Leeteuk smiled on Siwon and Siwon also smiled a bit. He knows that he can trust Heechul and Leeteuk no matter what.