Chapter fifty two

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Today Yesung is finally free to go home together with a bag with painkillers, ointments, and bandages. Siwon got a long list of instructions from Yunho what he has to do or not do and then he drives home where Heechul prepared a party for him. There are Heechul and Leeteuk, Changmin and Yunho, Baekhyung and Chanyeol, Woozi and Mingyu, Sungjae, and Eunkwang. They bought gifts for him which are now on a table. Everyone goes to gently hug him and Yesung managed to slip in his little space after such a long time. Siwon quickly put him in a diaper and also changed his clothes so he wears something more comfortable and then they can have fun.

 

There is a lot of food and they started to eat but Yesung is only nibbling on the delicious food and sits in the lap of his daddy. Yesung doesn’t look like he is having fun, maybe that the painkillers aren’t working anymore. Siwon can’t give him another dosage yet so at least he is his hair and hopes that it will help. Yesung is on his pacifier and cuddles with his daddy but occasionally whines and sobs. The party is long and somewhere in the middle of it, Yesung got tired and his daddy carried him in his crib. He got a bottle of milk and on his bottle for a moment before falling asleep. Siwon goes to be with his friends to forget about his own torturing memories lingering in back of his head. Siwon is trying to forget about Ryeowook him but the guilt can’t be washed away. Siwon is listening to his friends and smiles a bit few times. After few hours they left and Siwon is alone while Heechul is washing the dishes. Heechul has a small bump on his forehead but he is okay, the most important thing is that he found his friends. Leeteuk is mad that Heechul risked so much, what if Ryeowook killed him? Then Leeteuk would be alone.

 

They all feel sorry for Yesung’s terrible injury but Yunho is repeating that Yesung will be okay. It is hard to believe him when they see the ugly burns and pain in Yesung’s eyes. They are trying to find some way how to make him happy but all the gifts can’t make him smile. When he is in little space, he suffers because of the pain. When he is big, he suffers because of how he looks. Moreover big and little Yesung are both scared that Ryeowook will come again. Right now he is lying in his crib and watches the crib mobile dangling above him. He on his pacifier and slowly put his small hand on top of his tummy. Everything hurts and even his pacifier isn’t helping. He started to whine to call his daddy who immediately came and gently picked him up from his bed. Siwon bounces him on his hip and takes him in the kitchen. Heechul is more than happy to also hold the baby for a while and plays with Yesung’s tiny hands. He takes Yesung in the living room and some cartoons. Mickey Mouse appeared on the TV screen and Yesung watches the show while Heechul massages his small feet. The little one looks in the eyes of his uncle and Heechul kissed the top of his head. Heechul knows that his baby is sad but they can’t help him, not right now because he needs a bit of time to get stronger and then the scars on his body can be fixed. Until then, they need to take care of him and help him to deal with the trauma. The problem is that Siwon needs help too but he doesn’t know how to ask for it and the memories are slowly ruining him.