Chapter forty six

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon’s body is limp and his kidnapper smiled. He started to undress the unconscious man and then ruined his phone. Siwon is tall and muscular so it is quite a struggle to drag him in a bathroom and get him in a bathtub. The kidnapper bathed him, dressed him in loose T-shirt and sweat pants and then dragged him back. On head of the bed are already two pairs of handcuffs and the kidnapper used them to tie Siwon’s hands to head off the bed. Now he won’t be able to fight after the sedatives wear off. 

 

Now the kidnapper heads in basement where is lying still unconscious Yesung. The kidnapper already knows about the mistake the men did. Yesung got the dosage of strong sedatives and it was too much for him. The kidnapper placed his index and middle fingers on Yesung’s neck right on the artery. He feels a soft pulse and smirked - his fun isn’t ruined.

 

This basement doesn’t look like a regular basement. The walls are covered with wooden panels and there is a rug on the floor. It was meant to be a man cave but ended unused with abandoned golf club set and boxes full of old books and clothes. The kidnapper stares on Yesung and then left his hands handcuffed behind his back. Then he tied a rope around Yesung’s neck and tied end of the rope to an old radiator. Now it is time to make sure that he is going to stay quiet so he pushed a cloth in his mouth and wraps a duct tape around his head. The man nodded satisfied with his actions and left the dark basement.

 

After few hours Siwon opened his eyes and groaned because of a headache which is drumming on his temples. There is a blurry figure leaning above him and Siwon needs some time to focus on the shadow. He feels a light touch on his cheek and cold fingers are his hair. Siwon’s eyes widened when he realized who is standing above him.

 

“Ryeowook …?!”

 

Siwon is terrifed. What the is he doing?! Ryeowook only smiled on him and covered his lover with a blanket.

 

“Siwon, I told you that you don’t know how much you love me.”

 

Ryeowook clapped his hands together and pats top of Siwon’s head. 

 

“Now we have rest of our lives to fall in love.”

 

Siwon can’t believe it. He knew that Ryeowook is a bit crazy and possessive but this is too much! Oh God, where is Yesung?!

 

“What did you do to Yesung?!”

 

Ryeowook only chuckled and hair of his cute boyfriend.

 

“As long as you are a good boy nothing will happen to your little . So?”

 

Siwon nodded because he is terrified of the vision of Ryeowook hurting Yesung. Siwon is going to play his game until he gets a chance to escape. Suddenly Ryeowook leaned down and passionately kissed him. Siwon tries to move away from him but Ryeowook holds his head between his hands and continues in kissing him. Siwon groaned in disgust when Ryeowook’s tongue invade his mouth and wants to bite him but Ryeowook somehow sensed it and pulled away.

 

“Hey, so my puppy wants to bite? Should I go and bite your little ?”

 

Siwon stopped moving and Ryeowook started to kiss him again. Siwon suppressed his disgust and let the crazy man to kiss him. After few minutes, when they are breathless, Ryeowook pulled away and smiled.

 

“I have to work so be a good boy while I am gone. Don’t forget that I am watching you all the time.”

 

Ryeowook pointed toward one corner of the room and Siwon sees a camera which is recording the whole room. Ryeowook fixed his tie and then goes to get one very important thing. His house and garden is big but he still has few neighbors so he can’t leave Siwon only handcuffed to the bed. Ryeowook brings a ball gag and pushed the red ball in mouth of the struggling man. Ryeowook tightly fastened the straps of the gag and smiled again.

 

“Have fun! I will be back in few hours to check on you.”

 

Siwon yelled behind the gag but Ryeowook doesn’t care and locked the door. He goes in the basement to check on Yesung. The petite man flinched away when Ryeowook squatted down in front of him. 

 

“I hope that I don’t need to remind you to be good.”

 

Yesung quickly nodded because he doesn’t want to be beaten up again. Ryeowook came out of nowhere during the last night and just started to punch and kick him so now Yesung is scared to do any kind of sound. Ryeowook loves the scared look in Yesung’s eyes, he is like a tiny scared mouse. Ryeowook put a bottle of cold water next to Yesung and smirked. There is no way how could Yesung open the bottle, he will be only watching the cold water while being painfully thirsty. Ryeowook got up and goes back upstairs to take his suitcase and suit jacket. Everything feels right - his mind is calm, the sun is shining and somehow even the air tastes better. Ryeowook walked out of his house and sighed. Yes, everything is right.