Chapter fifteen

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Next week on Saturday Siwon’s huge case is going to have first court hearing. Siwon is nervous and everything is even worse that Yesung is little like on every weekend. Siwon doesn’t want to leave but what he can do?

 

Yesung is playing on carpet and Siwon is nervously playing with his tie. He has to leave in twenty minutes and Yesung is still in little space. If Siwon doesn’t want to force him to be big then he has to do one thing. Calling Heechul.

 

After few seconds he picked up the call and groaned something incoherent. He was sleeping in his comfy warm bed and now his stupid phone woke him up. After he heard that Siwon has to work and Yesung is little, he immediately jumped out of the bed and hurries in Siwon’s apartment and knocked on the door. Siwon only quickly showed him Yesung who is in living room and told him that if he is fussy then he needs a nap. Heechul is nodding on Siwon’s every command and then pushed him out of the flat. He is finally with the cute baby. Heechul clapped his hands excitedly and sat down next to Yesung. He the boy’s messy hair and smells his nice scent. Heechul wrapped his arm around his small shoulders and kissed Yesung’s cheek.

 

“If you go with me in my flat then you can see all the toys I got you.”

 

Yesung turned to him and on his pacifier. He doesn’t want Heechul, he wants his daddy but toys don’t sound bad. Heechul wrapped a blanket around him and then picked him up. He carries Yesung in his apartment and sat him down on a bed in his bedroom. He hided the toys in a closet so Leeteuk wouldn’t find them. Now he pulled them out and smiled on Yesung who is exploring his new toys. There is a big Lego set, coloring books and crayons, play - doh, new pacifiers and also the big turtle plushie. Yesung immediately hugs the big plushie with his short arms and cuddles with it. Heechul is cooing over his cuteness when suddenly he hears keys jingling in lock of their front door. Leeteuk is back! 

 

He was working out in a near gym and Heechul completely forgot about him. He has no idea about Yesung and Heechul panics. He has to hide him! Heechul quickly picked up Yesung and hided him inside the closet with all the toys. Yesung is only on his pacifier and giggled a bit because he finds this quite funny. Meanwhile Heechul almost got a heart attack and runs to greet his husband.

 

“Why aren’t you working out more, babe?”

 

Leeteuk took off his sneakers and put down bag with his working out clothes.

 

“The gym was awfully full and I need peace for working out. I am going to take a shower.”

 

Leeteuk heads in their bedroom to which is connected the main bathroom. Heechul tries to look innocent and walks behind him to make sure that Leeteuk wont open the closet where is hidden Yesung. Leeteuk wants to take a fresh clothes before going in the shower but Heechul almost jumped in front of him.

 

“Go, take a shower and I will bring you some clean clothes.”

 

Heechul immediately knows that he did a mistake right now. 

 

“Did something happened? Why cant I pick up my clothes?”

 

Heechul doesn’t know what to say which is really rare and Leeteuk opened the closet. He gasped because of the boy sitting inside their closet.

 

“Heechul, can you explain why there is sitting a boy in our closet?”

 

Heechul opened his mouth few times and tries to find some lie. Yesung makes grabby hands toward Heechul and he hesitantly picked him up. 

 

“Meet Yesung, he is Siwon’s little.”

 

Leeteuk has completely forgotten about his shower and looked in Yesung’s feline eyes. 

 

“What does it mean?”

 

Heechul quickly explained Yesung’s condition and Leeteuk is amazed. 

 

“Can I hold him?”

 

Heechul loosened his grip on Yesung and allowed Leeteuk to take him from his arms. Yesung is still wrapped in warm fleece blanket and Leeteuk carefully holds him. He smiled on the cute boy who is curiously staring on him while on a pacifier. He bounces Yesung on his hip and the little giggled. Heechul and Leeteuk both fell in love with him and Yesung feels that they aren’t going to hurt him. Heechul collected the toys and they go in Siwon’s apartment. They sat down on carpet in the living room and start to play. Being with the little feels so relaxing, every worry is washed away by his cute giggling. 

 

After a while of playing Yesung starts to rub his eyes and it is clear that he is tired. Heechul takes him in bathroom to use the toilet and then wants to lay him down in his crib. He wasn’t excepting that Yesung will start to cry but here it comes. Yesung is squirming in his hold and cries because only his daddy can tuck him in which brings one important question. Where is daddy? This discovery makes him cry even harder and he is on edge of hysteria. Heechul handed him to Leeteuk who starts to walk around the bedroom with crying Yesung in his arms. Leeteuk is bouncing the crying baby on his hip and keeps patting his back. It isn’t working because Yesung desperately wants his daddy. Heechul was thinking about calling Siwon but it isn’t possible, he has a court hearing and they can’t disturb him. Leeteuk’s head hurts and he sat down on the bed. Leeteuk hoists him up onto his shoulder and Yesung’s stomach is pressed against his chest. Leeteuk put one hand on back of his neck and gently forced Yesung to lay his head on his shoulder. Yesung is still crying but his voice is now a bit hoarse. Leeteuk calls Heechul to get a sippy cup with water but he finds out that Heechul isn’t here. He cursed in his head and sighed. So he is alone on putting Yesung to sleep. After twenty more minutes he is ready to take Yesung in the courthouse but suddenly he hears that the front door opened. He is praying that Siwon is back but it is only Heechul and he is carrying a white bag.

 

“I have something what could soothe him.”

 

Heechul opened the bag and pulled down a big baby bottle and box with baby formula. Leeteuk is only staring on him and then turned back to Yesung who is still fighting against being laid down in his crib. Heechul goes to wash the bottle and then filled it with hot water and two scoops of the formula. Then he shakes it and goes back in the bedroom where is Leeteuk going crazy from Yesung’s crying. Heechul takes Yesung from him and put his head in crook of his arm while Yesung’s body is resting across his lap. He gently pushed the between his lips and squeezed the bottle a bit. Yesung is still crying but  let his tongue to explore the new thing which feels like his pacifier. He tries to on it and tastes delicious sweet drink. 

 

“Isn’t it better like this?”

 

Heechul tilted the bottle a bit and Yesung is finally on it and stops crying. Leeteuk and Heechul coo and Yesung opened and closed his fists few times. His eyes lids are fluttering until the closed for good. Leeteuk sighed and smiled weakly on his lover. Heechul did it! They managed to calm down the most fussiest little on whole planet. Heechul replaced the bottle with pacifier and then slowly got up. He carefully laid the baby down in his crib and put his stuffed penguin next to him. Leeteuk grabs his hand and sighed. He is really grateful that they don’t have a little.

 

Yesung is sleeping while his daddy came home. Siwon is tired but he wants to hold his little baby boy. Heechul and Leeteuk are sitting in the living room and drink coffee and Siwon goes to get a cup too. He spotted the new baby bottle which is in dish rack next to kitchen sink. He frowned and then saw the box of baby formula with a blue bear. 

 

“What is this?”

 

He shows it to them and Heechul smirked. 

 

“Way to calm down your baby instead of using my Xanax.”