Chapter twenty

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

AN: I failed in my exam from statistics today 😞, luckily I have two more tries but I am still sad.

_________________________________

Yesung woke up feeling big but still on his pacifier. He really likes  the soothing effect of this piece of plastic and rubber but now he has to give up on it. Yesung for more times before Siwon wakes up and then put it on nightstand. He goes downstairs where is everyone in the kitchen. Leeteuk is cooking while Heechul is making fresh orange juice and Donghae with Hyukjae are trying to steal bacon from the frying pan and Leeteuk is defending the bacon for others. However everyone stopped when they spotted Yesung hesitantly standing there. Heechul smiled at him and Yesung silently sneaked to the dining table and sat down. It is clear that he is big because only big Yesung is so anxious that he doesn’t speak much. Also little Yesung would hug his uncles immediately after seeing them. 

 

After a while Siwon came and handed a plate full of bacon, eggs and few toasts to Yesung. He knows that Yesung isn’t going to eat it all but just in case that he would eat more today Siwon gave him so big portion. Yesung silently thanked him and starts to eat while keeping his eyes on the crispy slices of bacon. After breakfast Siwon decided that they could swim in sea today, the weather is warm and they should try it out. They take their swimming suits, few towels and other things and go on a close beach. Donghae and Hyukjae go with them and Yesung stays in white T-shirt when he saw their thin but muscular bodies. 

 

Yesung sat down on his towel under a parasol while everyone got in the water.

 

“Yesung, you can do it!”

 

Siwon is in the water and probably twenty meters away from the shore where is Yesung. He waved his hands and shouts again.

 

“Come on, you can do this!”

 

Yesung doesn’t want to step in the sea but Siwon is waiting for him and he doesn’t want to annoy him by being scared. Yesung takes few steps and tries not to whimper when he feels a small rocks under his feet. Why cant they stay in the swimming pool?! He hates so much water and the waves are making him feel sick. Also it is colder that water in Heechul’s swimming pool and the bottom isn’t made from nice white tiles but there is growing seagrass. Yesung slowly starts to swim and tries to keep his eyes on Siwon. He has to focus only on him, few meters and he is going to be with him. 

 

Siwon sees that Yesung is finally swimming to him and so turned around and starts to swim again. Yesung is struggling to swim because the waves are always pushing him away from Siwon and his arms are getting tired. Suddenly something touched his foot and Yesung yelled in fear. Unfortunately another wave came and hit his opened mouth. Yesung swallowed the salty water and starts to cough. He tries to call Siwon but he only swallowed even more water and his throat is starting to close. Yesung is panicking and flailed his arms around to keep himself on surface. This made the things even worse and Yesung tired himself out. He is sinking more and more with each passing second until his head disappeared under the water completely. He is trying to get up again but he is too tired. Black dots are dancing in front of his eyes when suddenly a pair of strong hands grabbed him under armpits. A huge force pulled him up and he takes a deep breath followed by terrible coughing. His vision is still foggy but he feels that someone is swimming with him.

 

Siwon didn’t know why he turned around. Maybe some special sense or something but he did and couldn’t see Yesung. It is impossible for Yesung to fool around and dives to scare him and Siwon’s chest is crushed with worries.

 

“Yesung!”

 

He is quickly swimming back and then dives under the surface. He immediately spotted weakly kicking Yesung who is sinking deeper and swims to him. Siwon is sure that this would be an Olympic record because he holding Yesung in few seconds and quickly pushed him up. He is thanking to God when Yesung took a deep shaky breath and then started to swim back to the beach. It seems like forever before his feet touched the sand and he runs out of the sea while holding Yesung who is gasping for air. Yesung’s short but sharp nails are stabbing into skin on  Siwon’s back and Siwon feels that the salt is stinging in the small wounds but he doesn’t care. He wrapped Yesung in a big towel and starts to rub his back because he is now hysterically crying.

 

“A shark touched my foot!”

 

Yesung’s red eyes turned to Siwon who examined his feet.

 

“It was only a fish what touched you. It is okay.”

 

Yesung is crying more and Siwon hugs him again. 

 

“Lets go back.”

 

Siwon collected their stuff and then grabbed Yesung’s hand. They are walking back in the house and look like they are coming back from some battle. Yesung is choking on his sobs and tears while Siwon is pale and a little bit of blood is running down his back. Heechul and Leeteuk gasped in shock when the two entered the house and Heechul immediately runs to soothe Yesung who slipped in little space because of the huge shock. Leeteuk pushed Siwon to sit down and starts to treat his back. 

 

“What happened?”

 

Siwon’s throat is dry and his knees are shaking.

 

“I don’t know. He sad something about a shark touching his foot and he probably panicked and swallowed water.”

 

Leeteuk nodded and handed him a towel to dry his body. 

 

Heechul upstairs is listening to Yesung’s panicked babbling about a monster touching his foot and ran a warm bath for him. Yesung’s breath is still ragged and his body is shaking with sobs and Heechul quickly picked him up and sat him in the warm water. He is washing his body to get rid of the salt and then gently washed his face which is now red and swollen because of his hard crying. Siwon came in the bathroom with Yesung’s pacifier and pushed it between his lips. Yesung calmed down after on his pacifier for few times and rubs his tired eyes. Siwon wrapped him in a soft towel and Heechul prepared clothes and diaper for the little. Heechul bought a day gown for him, it is white long sleeved gown made from soft cotton with wrap around chest with easy ribbon fastenings on the front so it is easy to dress Yesung. Donghae and Hyukjae come back too and wonder where did they disappear so suddenly. Yesung is sleeping and everyone is downstairs and drinks wine to calm down their nerves. It was stressful but luckily it is okay now, the baby is safety sleeping and that’s all what matters. 

 

Yesung spends rest of the day in little space and cuddles with his daddy and uncles. They are pampering him with sweets and watch Disney movies with him. Yesung forgets about the terrible experience but Siwon is sure that his baby is never ever going to swim in sea ever again, they will stick to swimming pool in the future.