Chapter twenty nine

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

They spend first morning in Japan by sleeping until noon. Siwon woke up and smiled when he hears Yesung’s soft snores. He is lying in the bed for a while and enjoys feeling of Yesung’s skin under his fingers. His baby is so smooth and soft, like a squishy delicious marshmallow. Siwon could stay like this forever but he is also hungry. 

 

“Baby …. baby wake up.”

 

Siwon kissed Yesung’s shoulder and then shakes with his little hand.

 

“We can sleep at home but now let’s have some fun.”

 

He shakes with Yesung again until the boy grumpily opened his eyes. Siwon ordered a breakfast for them and Yesung is still wrapped like a little burrito. Their huge breakfast arrived and Siwon started to stuff his mouth while Yesung whined loudly. He wants to eat too but he also doesn’t want to get out of the soft blankets. His daddy got the message and takes a bowl with Japanese corn soup. Yesung squirms until his head is out of his self made nest and Siwon started to feed him. Yesung is irresistibly cute like this and Siwon has to kiss him after every spoon. After breakfast Yesung is rolling over in the comfy bed and Siwon is preparing clothes for them. 

 

Yesung is very slow in getting up and then got dressed in an oversized Burberry shirt and in black skinny jeans. Siwon got dressed in white jeans and white sweater with navy blue stripes. They can finally leave the hotel and Yesung feels much better today. He can start to enjoy Tokyo.

 

They find a historical district and walk around. There are many different things to do but Siwon sees that Yesung is secretly eyeing one thing. You can dress up like an oiran and samurai and Siwon knows that Yesung likes colorful things.

 

“Do you want to try it?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and then pouts.

 

“I want to but the people are regular couples. Not gays.”

 

Siwon put his arm around Yesung’s small shoulders and leaded them to a house where you can become oiran or samurai. The lady says nothing when Siwon paid her and added a very generous tip and few girls started theirs make over. It takes quite a long time but it is worth it. Not only that it is great experience but Siwon loves that his baby is smiling. Siwon is enjoying being a samurai and Yesung is really beautiful in the kimono. After few hours and many photos their time is up and they changed into their clothes. Then they move in hedgehogs coffee shop and Yesung is like a little kid when he can’t stop touching the little animals. Siwon finds the hedgehogs cute but he doesn’t need to take so much photos of them as Yesung does. But after all, who is Siwon to ruin fun of his baby? 

 

Yesung loves Studio Ghibli movies so they need to go in Ghibli museum. Siwon doesn’t want to admit that such a dominant man loves these movies too but he secretly enjoys the museum. They bought another full bags of toys and souvenirs and then Siwon would like to rest in their hotel but Yesung spotted sign that Tokyo Sea Life Park is near and dragged him there. Siwon is only walking from one bench to another while Yesung is running around completely amazed and excited. After few more hours they walked out of the building and Siwon stopped a taxi for them. They get inside and head to their hotel. Siwon is thinking about what they will have for dinner when he heard a soft snore. He smiled and turned his head to Yesung, already knowing what he is going to find. Yesung fell asleep and now he is leaning on Siwon while snoring a bit. Siwon doesn’t want to wake him up so when their taxi stopped in front of the hotel he carefully lifted him bridal style and walked inside. This is luxury hotel and very expensive one so no one is asking stupid nosy questions and even called an elevator for him. Siwon walked in their room and gently laid him down on the bed. Yesung is still fast asleep and only whimpered when Siwon takes off his shoes. Siwon covered him with a blanket and then silently went in bathroom to take a shower. Then he sat down with wet hair and dressed only in bathrobe. He is choosing dinner for them and then ordered a feast. He the TV and set the volume low. He is watching some crazy variety show while Yesung next to him sleeps. In less than hour their food arrived and Siwon shakes Yesung’s shoulder to wake him up. His baby whined loudly and squirms deeper under his blanket where he hopes that he could sleep more. Unfortunately Siwon pulled the blanket away and picked him up.

 

“You are sweaty and dirty from the city so take a bath, okay?”

 

Yesung whined again because he is annoying but Siwon only chuckled and carried him in the bathroom. Yesung is back on his feet and angrily started to take off his clothes while Siwon ran a bath for him. Yesung gets inside and dives his head under the warm water. Siwon comes back with few plates of food and let Yesung to choose. His baby takes a rib and holds it in his delicate fingers. He is nibbling on the meat and Siwon starts to eat while sitting next to the bathtub. 

 

Siwon feels like on cloud nine. He had couple of lovers before Yesung but this young man is the real treasure. Yesung is pretty as a picture, he is more cute than a bunch of cutest kittens. He is also smart and so innocent while being y. Siwon simply loves him so much. 

 

“ …”

 

Siwon is disturbed by Yesung who cursed because the rib slipped out of his hands and fell in the water. Yesung pulled it out and Siwon threw it away and handed him a new one.

 

“No cursing, baby.”

 

Siwon can’t hold himself from lecturing his baby who only rolled his eyes. After the bath Siwon wrapped his little prince in a huge thick towel and carried him in the bedroom. Yesung feels much more lively right now and Siwon is watching his excited sparkling eyes. They should do something fun and luckily they don’t need to go far. In their hotel is also a bowling salon and Siwon takes Yesung there. He ordered a beer for himself and cola for Yesung. His baby bunny has never played this game so his daddy is showing it to him but Yesung’s little fingers don’t suit this so he isn’t very good. Siwon is knocking down all of the pins while Yesung is able to knock down three pins at the very best. Siwon was scared that Yesung will be mad but his baby doesn’t mind it and enjoys playing with his daddy. The game ended when some loud businessmen came and they aren’t nice. They are drunk and moreover Siwon doesn’t like their hungry eyes which are staring on small bum of his baby. When one of them “accidentally” touched Yesung. Siwon pushed the man away and gently grips Yesung’s hand in his. They left the bowling salon and go back in their room while Siwon is still angrily huffing a bit.

 

“How could they touch you?! You are mine and only mine. I should have broken his skull with a bowling ball.”

 

Yesung doesn’t like when is his daddy so mad so he snuggled closer to him and laid his head on Siwon’s warm chest. Siwon calmed down and Yesung’s back until he feels that Yesung is asleep. Siwon looked in his cute face and smiled a bit before carefully leaning closer and kissed tip off his tiny nose. He gently brings Yesung closer to his chest and closed his eyes while smelling calming scent of Yesung’s shampoo and his natural soft scent.

 

Siwon and Yesung visited The Imperial palace and Mt. Fuji next day and unfortunately they are leaving at Sunday’s evening. Yesung is staring out of the window and pouts because he really liked Tokyo. Moreover now they are heading back home where is also living Kyuhyun and Yesung feels that his stomach is turning into a knot.