Chapter ten

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Whole week is full of job and then on Saturday Siwon decided that it is time to have some fun so he takes Yesung in the amusement park Lotte world. Siwon likes it there but Yesung has never been in Lotte world so he is excited about the special place. He is anxious that maybe someone from work will see them together but then he saw the huge place. It is full of people so it isn’t very possible that someone will find them here.

 

Yesung is amazed by this place full of funny things and doesn’t know what to try first. Everything looks funny and nice. Then he smelt a very sweet scent and his eyes landed on a cotton candy stall. There is standing line of kids with parents and Siwon bought him one huge pink cotton candy on a stick. Yesung is slowly eating the delicious candy and feeds a bites to Siwon. They are walking around the park and Siwon spotted a haunted house. He takes Yesung there and the small man is shaking in fear after few fake ghosts and spiders jump on them. He is painfully gripping Siwon’s hand and then hides his face in crook of Siwon’s neck.

 

“I wanna out …. please.”

 

Siwon feels that Yesung is trembling really much and he is feeling bad for taking him here, he thought that it is going to be fun like when you watch a horror movie, you watch some scary movie but you know that it isn’t real. Siwon rubs his back and then started to lead him out of the house. Yesung doesn’t lift his head and tightly holds on Siwon who is guiding him, he is only focusing on Siwon’s warm body and nice scent. Siwon is glad that Yesung is still hidden and doesn’t see the last scary surprise - clown with a blood chainsaw. 

 

Then they are finally out and Siwon bought a soda for pale Yesung who is still trembling and his eyes are watery. He calmed down a bit and they found nicer entertainment - petting ZOO. There are few rabbits, kittens, and other small animals. Yesung heads to a turtle and kneeled down next to it.

 

“The haunted house was too dark and small.”

 

Siwon nodded because if Yesung doesn’t like it then he doesn’t like it too. Yesung is patting shell of green turtle and feels better. Siwon bought two tickets for swing tree which is calm, he wanted to go on gyro drop but it isn’t probably the best thing for Yesung. He obviously likes the swing tree and giggles really cutely. They try few more attraction and then head in a gift shop. Yesung wants to try churros and while he is eating his lips and chin soon got stained with honey and sugar. Siwon is looking at him and suddenly wants to the sweet sugar of Yesung’s even sweeter lips but he has to hold back.

 

When they got in car Yesung is almost falling asleep and Siwon used this opportunity and doesn’t ask him if he wants to go home and simply takes him to his apartment. Yesung is mumbling that he needs to go home but Siwon only shushed him with a kiss on top of his head. Yesung is holding his bag from the gift shop and let Siwon to tuck him in bed. Yesung feels bad for not showering but he is too tired to move. He reached his hand toward the paper bag and pulled out cute stuffed penguin which Siwon, or his daddy how you could call him, bought for him. It is so warm and soft that Yesung has to rub it against his skin. He never has much toys because toys are expensive and his mother was alone on raising money. Moreover she thought that toys are just useless and would distract her son from studying. Now his daddy bought him his first soft stuffed friend and Yesung sighed softly. He doest know if he likes Siwon or this pampering more. Well Siwon is still probably number one even if the gifts are cool too.

PS: little space is coming in next chapter! Also happy Easter 🐣