Chapter thirty two

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Everyone enjoyed yesterday. They had fun, good food and make new friends, it was really nice but one person is frowning. Changmin is mad at his daddy because of how he acted. Yunho was acting so nice toward Yesung and ignored him, he isn’t Yesung’s daddy and still payed so much attention to him. Maybe that Yunho doesn’t like him now after seeing how a proper little acts. Changmin is only pretending that he is a little and still has his grown-up brain.

 

 Changmin is grumpily watching his daddy who is cooking breakfast for them and then can’t take it anymore. Yunho is acting like nothing happened and Changmin wants to know the truth.

 

“You like Yesung more than me!”

 

Changmin angrily stomped his feet because no one can take his Yunho away. Yunho belongs only to him, no cute boy can steal him. Yunho put down a spatula and prepared two plates.

 

“Why do you think something like that?”

 

Changmin sighed and throws his arms around. There were so many hints that he loves Yesung more than him. For example the muffins.

 

“You were holding him like the holy grail! And what about the muffin?”

 

Yunho laughed but then stopped because Changmin is looking very serious and mad. 

 

“You know that I like babies and Yesung was like a baby. And that muffin? It was without sugar because Siwon told me that Yesung can’t eat too much sugar or coffee.”

 

Changmin stopped looking angry and pouted.

 

“Really?”

 

Suddenly he feels so stupid for being angry and rude to his boyfriend. Yunho was just nice toward their friends and he is ruining it. 

 

“Sorry.”

 

Yunho sighed and then hugs his sad boyfriend. 

 

“Why did you think that I love him more than you?”

 

Changmin sobs few times because he feels really stupid to admit it.

 

“Because he can be in little space while I am only acting like your little boy.”

 

Yunho kissed him and then gently lifted his head.

 

“I love you no matter what. Yesung is cute with his little space but at least we can do our fun activities in bedroom.”

 

Changmin blushed because that is true. Even something so simple as taking a shower can turn into hot in this household. Yesung and Siwon have but it must be hard to take care of him when he is in little space, Yesung is depending on Siwon. Siwon feeds him, baths him and diapers him.

 

“So do you want to try slipping into little space?”

 

Changmin looks on his daddy and doesn’t know what he means.

 

“Siwon forgot their diaper bag and he will get it tomorrow.”

 

Yunho showed him the baby blue bag and opened it. Inside are few fluffy diapers but they are too small for Changmin, Yesung is petite and his hips are tiny while Changmin’s body is muscular. Then there is a baby bottle with Winnie the Pooh, spare pacifier and a stuffed animal. Yunho pulled out the pacifier and showed it to Changmin who hesitantly takes it. He on it few times and ran tip of his tongue over the rubber . He has to admit that it feels quite soothing, he understands why Yesung and babies like it. Changmin takes the stuffed animal and feels it soft fake fur under his fingers. It is a stuffed unicorn and it is really cute. Changmin carefully sat it on the coffee table and sat down on the soft carpet. Meanwhile Yunho the TV and finds a channel for kids. Changmin doesn’t even remember when was the last time he saw Duck tale and smiles because it is still fun. Yunho is amazed by Changmin. He seems very comfortable like this. 

 

He is on his pacifier and his hand is wrapped around the stuffed toy while he is watching the TV. Changmin is trying to relax enough for slipping in little space but it isn’t possible. He is wondering how can Yesung turn off his adult brain because Changmin keeps thinking about work and other things which need to be done. Changmin is happy with his mind of adult, Yesung can be a cute baby but little space isn’t something for Changmin.