Chapter four

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung succeed in avoiding Siwon for whole week and now he has to work in his weekend’s work. His student loan is high so Yesung had to find this job. He is working in a nice luxury restaurant with many rich costumers. One meal is as expensive as his food budget for a whole week. 

 

He is wearing a white shirt with black bow tie, black vest and black trousers. Every waiter is dressed like that and walks around table with their costumers to take their orders or clean the tables. Yesung would like to rest and finds it hard to stand on his tired legs but many hours are ahead of him. Meanwhile a black Mercedes stopped in front of the restaurant. Siwon is having a date tonight and he chose this restaurant because it is quite famous but gives enough privacy to its guests. Siwon and the girl, Minah, walked inside and a woman leaded them to their table. 

 

Yesung is carrying a tray full of dirty dishes in kitchen and then he was told that he has a new costumer. Yesung put the heavy tray down and goes back to take order of the new costumers. When he spotted who is sitting there he immediately turned around. The manager is angrily gesticulating on him to get back there. Yesung sighed and hopes that maybe Siwon wont recognize him.

 

“C… can I take y..your orders?”

 

The girl looks annoyed and takes her eyes off Siwon.

 

“Tsk-tsk such an expensive restaurant and so dumb employee. Don’t expect a tip.”

 

Yesung bowed and she told him her order. Of course that Siwon recognized him but says nothing and said his order too. When Yesung left, Minah immediately grabs his hand and starts to act seductively. She is showing her s and acts cute to get his attention. On the other hand Siwon is annoyed by her. He doesn’t like girls much, he likes men and women but he prefers men. First of all because Siwon likes shy men who don’t act like this. It is clear that Minah only wants to get in his bed and Siwon hates this. He is watching Yesung carrying a heavy trays with food to another tables and then came with their food. Minah’s leg now found its way in between Siwon’s knees and he smirked. This girl is such a . Who said that he wants to have with her on their first date? Siwon is eating his steak and looks forward to end of this evening. His eyes keep wandering to Yesung who is busy. Siwon is curious about why is he working here. Maybe this restaurant belongs to his parents and he is helping them. Or does he has a financial problems?

 

Siwon is sipping red wine and Minah is now quite drunk. Suddenly she got up too quickly and her back pushed in Yesung who was walking around. Tray full of dishes fell down and the plates broke in one loud crash. Everyone looks on Yesung and Minah is stumbling into a bathroom.

 

Yesung kneeled down and starts to quickly clean the shards of porcelain. Then he disappeared in kitchen where he got a strong slap from the manager. He is yelling on him for breaking so many plates while Yesung keeps his head bowed and waits for end. The manager calmed down after few minutes and told to Yesung to stay in kitchen for tonight. Yesung is silently helping to chefs and tries to not die from embarrassment. Meanwhile Siwon finished his dinner and called a taxi for Minah because he isn’t going to deal with this mean any longer. After pushing her in the taxi he goes to find the manager to pay for the broken dishes. He doesn’t want the money first but Siwon simply left it there and goes in the kitchen where is Yesung washing vegetable. Without a single word he grabbed Yesung’s wrist and dragged him outside.

 

“Collapsing in office wasn’t enough?”

 

Yesung fixed his bow tie and bites his lips. Siwon isn’t his boss here so why is he making him so nervous?! 

 

“This is my second job to pay student loans.”

 

Yesung feels like a poor mouse next to handsome Siwon who is from a rich family. Yesung bowed to him because Siwon is probably mad that a lawyer from his company works as a waiter.

“Sorry if I humiliated you.”

 

Siwon sees the red print of a hand on Yesung’s cute small cheek and he got mad. He told to Yesung to go work again and then goes to see the manager again.

 

“One more thing. Try to beat your employee ever again and you are going to have so many health inspections that you can close this.”

 

Siwon smirked and patted a shoulder of the shocked man who only bowed while trying to say some apology.