Chapter forty

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

They are enjoying a nice breakfast together. Only Heechul, Siwon, Leeteuk and little Yesung when suddenly Siwon’s phone rings. Siwon excused himself and goes to pick it up. He comes back after a few minutes completely pale.

 

“My grandfather has just passed away.”

 

Heechul and Leeteuk immediately go to console him while Yesung doesn’t understand what does it mean so he asked. Leeteuk immediately hugs him and they all think about how to explain it.

 

“When someone passes away it means that they go in heaven or hell.”

 

Yesung nodded but it still sounds weird. 

 

“Don’t bother your head over this.”

 

Siwon his hair and then walked out of the room and takes Heechul and Leeteuk with him.

 

“The problem is that I need to go there for two days.”

 

Siwon made sad puppy eyes on them and hopes that it will work.

 

“Yes! We are babysitting your little dumpling!”

 

Heechul happily jumps on one spot and Leeteuk sighed. He will never get used that no one wants to hear his opinion. Heechul stopped cheering up because after all Siwon’s grandfather is dead and tried to look sad but it is hard when he knows that the little is going to be his for two days. 

 

The next day Siwon carried his baby in Heechul’s flat and then kissed his cheeks few times.

 

“I need to steal many kisses because I am going to be without you for two days.”

 

Siwon kissed him for the last time and then has to tear his hands off his baby which was easier because Heechul is slowly backing away from him to finally have the baby for himself. Siwon got in elevator and waved to them for the last time. Heechul turned to Leeteuk with the cute boy in his arms and laughed maniacally. 

 

“Mine!”

 

Heechul runs in living room where are already many boxes with toys and clothes for the little one. Heechul put him down on couch and handed him the first box. Yesung teared off the wrapping paper and opened the box. Heechul squealed happily and lifted the clothes which were inside. It is a cute set of cotton dress and knickers made from soft cotton and on back is button fastenings. Yesung doesn’t care about clothes and Heechul immediately takes off his clothes and lifted the pink dress and knicker. First he pulled the pink knickers over Yesung’s diaper and then put the dress on him. He has to yell in cuteness because this is too much.

 

“It is pink! And look on the cute birds and floral print!”

 

Heechul grabbed Yesung under armpits and shows him to Leeteuk. The boy is cute but he cares more about his pacifier and stuffed turtle so Heechul decided to unwrap rest of the clothes later and now handed box with toys to him. Inside is 60th anniversary Barbie doll in cascading ball gown with glitter adornments, puzzle with Dumbo, Lego set with Aladdin and Jasmine’s palace and Pokemon figures. Leeteuk sighed because the little one is going to be spoiled so much. But Leeteuk has to admit something. He also has a gift for Yesung - Tamagotchi. Yesung is completely amazed by the toy and immediately started to play with it but soon his attention turned to the nice Lego set. He is playing with everything because all the toys are so nice and even Leeteuk and Heechul started to play with him. Their peaceful time is ruined by someone who is ringing on the door bell. Leeteuk goes there and let their new neighbor inside. He is carrying a basket with some delicates and asked if Leeteuk knows where is Choi. Leeteuk doesn’t know who is this so he doesn’t respond but then Heechul entered the room and spotted Kyuhyun standing there.

 

“You!”

 

Heechul pointed at him and angrily runs toward him. 

 

“Get out! Get out right now before I call Siwon.”

 

Leeteuk is only staring at them and doesn’t understand it. Heechul grabbed the basket and threw it on Kyuhyun and then he harshly closed the door. Heechul is angrily huffing and Leeteuk put a hand on his shoulder.

 

“What did just happen?”

 

Heechul stomped his feet few times and angrily pointed on the door.

 

“He is bad, bad so much ing bad!”

 

Leeteuk hugs Heechul to calm him down and asked again what happened.

 

“Kyuhyun Yesung. They were studying on the same university and Kyuhyun him at a party.”

 

Leeteuk is staring on his lover and then gulped. He doesn’t want to know more and feels stupid for letting him inside. What could have happened if Yesung saw him? 

 

They peeked in the living room and see that the little is still calmly playing. They sighed happily and sit down on carpet next to the boy and play with him. Yesung has so many toys around him and so much attention that he doesn’t mind the absence of his daddy. They are playing for a while and then Heechul sees that the diaper is wet. He gets behind Yesung and opened the diaper bag which Siwon left here. He lifted up the smocked dress and took off the wet diaper while his other hand is searching for a package of wet wipes. Yesung is whining when he feels hands of his uncle on his bum and the wipes are cold on his skin. Heechul rubs small circles onto soft skin on Yesung’s stomach. He changed the wet diaper and Leeteuk goes to throw it out. Heechul sat up the baby again and handed him the puzzle. Yesung is bitting on one of the big puzzle pieces and Heechul with Leeteuk are acting like lunatics. They are cooing on him, clapping their hands and singing to him just to see Yesung’s cute smile. Unfortunately the baby doesn’t care about them and continues with bitting on his new puzzle until Heechul pried it out of his small fingers and gave him his pacifier. 

 

The little one likes it here. Leeteuk and Heechul are giving him full attention and play with the toys to keep him entertained. No one has an idea that even more playmates are coming toward them. Donghae and Hyukjae called Siwon who told them that he is leaving Seoul for few days and they head in Heechul’s apartment. The two idiots are like a tornado which stormed in the silent flat. They are Yesung’s uncles too so they have the right to also look after him. Unfortunately Leeteuk and Heechul don’t share the same idea.

 

“You!? You aren’t responsible enough to take care of yourself!”

 

Heechul folded his arms on his chest and glares on them while Leeteuk is holding the little one in his arms. 

 

“Tell me what did you eat for breakfast today.”

 

Hyukjae thinks for a long time and finally they remember.

 

“Leftover pizza!”

 

Leeteuk laughed bitterly.

 

“Pizza for breakfast?! That is the right breakfast in your eyes?”

 

Hyukjae shrugged.

 

“Pizza is good all the time.”

 

Leeteuk knows that this is impossible. These two are stupid and annoying, they don’t suit to be a caregivers. Leeteuk glares on them but knows that they aren’t going to leave only because they said no. 

“You can play with him if you want.”

 

Heechul gasped because this can’t be truth, he just invited them to stay. Donghae and Hyukjae happily clap their hands and go to explore Yesung’s toys. Leeteuk put the little one down and let him crawl toward his uncles while he takes Heechul aside.

 

“You know them. They are two monkeys with one brain, after they get bored they will simply leave.”

 

.

.

.

 

Two hours later Donghae and Hyukjae are still sitting there. They don’t want to leave anytime soon, they like to play with the cute boy. All the toys are so cool that they feel like kids again. Meanwhile Leeteuk and Heechul are slowly loosing their patience. They decided to cook dinner and hope that after food their two annoying friends will leave. Yesung is showing first signs of being tired and rubs his eyes. Donghae and Hyukjae decided to bath Yesung, after all they are his uncles too and it wont be that hard. Donghae ran a bathtub full of warm water and then explores the stash of bath bombs and soaps. Donghae found one which is extremely cute. It is pink bubble bar which looks like a magic wand. Pink bubbles are filling the bathtub and Hyukjae undressed Yesung. He took off the diaper and slowly sat Yesung in the water. The little one doesn’t like so much water surrounding him and the two uncles are making silly faces on him to make him smile. They started to wash his body and hair and everything is going well until Yesung disappeared under the water.

 

Hyukjae has no idea how did it happen. Maybe that he wasn’t holding Yesung firmly enough or the baby was just slippery but Yesung somehow slipped out of his hands and the little one’s head went under the water. He swallowed some of the water no matter how quickly Donghae pulled him up. Yesung started to cry and wail which called Heechul.

 

“What have you done to him?”

Heechul is ready to beat them but Donghae swiftly handed him the crying little one. Yesung wrapped his arms around his neck and cries while his uncle is trying to calm him down. Heechul goes in the kitchen where is Leeteuk cooking their dinner. He opened a fridge and takes a juice box. Yesung grips the box and started to on the small straw. He is calmer and enjoys his strawberry flavored juice while his uncle holds him on his hip and they are watching Leeteuk who is stirring something. Yesung sobs from time to time because the bath really scared him. It is okay now when he is wrapped in a towel and his uncle holds him but he decided to skip his bath time for the next few days.

 

Donghae and Hyukjae cleaned the bathroom and grab Yesung’s diaper and pajama. They let Heechul to do this because they ruined enough things for today. Yesung is soon wearing a clean diaper, his cute pajama with sea creatures. The dinner is ready and Leeteuk brings their plates with kung pao chicken. Yesung is messily eating and the noodles are flying everywhere. Heechul is cooing over the cute little and doesn’t see that Donghae and Hyukjae finally left. Yesung finished his kung pao and Heechul wipes his hands and face. The sauce is everywhere on his face but you can’t be mad at him. Heechul picked him up and goes in the living room to turn on some cartoons for him. He found Yogi Bear and sat Yesung on the couch. The baby clapped his hands and Heechul cooed because of the small hands and chubby fingers. 

 

He has to stare on the baby boy in awe because this is the cutest living thing in the whole universe. They are silently admiring the boy who is watching Yogi Bear and after a while Yesung started to yawn so it must be his bed time. Leeteuk carried him in the bedroom and changed his diaper for the last time in the completely dark room. They lay down and Yesung is cuddling with his beloved stuffed penguin and turtle. Heechul tucked him under a blanket and suddenly Yesung realized that his daddy isn’t here. Where is he? Yesung started to cry and sob and no one can calm him down. Leeteuk brings him bottle of warm milk, Heechul is reading him a story and they try more things but nothing work. Yesung is crying and his face is already red and puffy. He cries for his daddy. They all tried to hold him but it didn’t stop him. Bottle of formula, lullabies or his crib mobile - none of these things helped. They have one last chance.

 

Siwon is lying in his bed when his phone started to buzz on nightstand next to the bed. He quickly opened FaceTime and he is greeted by Heechul’s tired face. 

 

“Do something.”

 

Heechul moved his phone so Siwon can see his hysterical baby. Siwon feels like crying too because his baby is missing him so much. Yesung is gripping the phone in his small hands and stares on the screen where is his daddy. His eyes are sparkling with tears but he isn’t crying anymore and only hiccups few times. 

 

“Sungie, daddy is here.”

 

Siwon smiles on his sniffling baby and wants to hug him so much. His family is terrible and his baby is so far away from him. Siwon started to tell him a fairy tale which he has created only few seconds ago. The tale is about a little turtle named Yesung and another turtle named Siwon. They experience lots of adventures and make lots of new friends. 

 

The little one is falling asleep while listening to his daddy’s story. Heechul and Leeteuk sighed because Yesung is finally asleep. Heechul let Siwon to watch his baby boy for a while and then ended the video call. Siwon stares on the black screen of his phone and then decided to also get some sleep even when he feels lonely without his baby.