Chapter thirty

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

They are back in Seoul and show all the photos from their trip to Heechul and Leeteuk. It was a short and nice break but now it is time to jump back in their work. Siwon doesn’t move from Yesung and always pays attention if Kyuhyun isn’t coming. He is ready to attack if the man comes closer.

 

Tonight after dinner they are laying in their bed and Yesung is almost falling asleep when he feels that he needs to use the toilet.

 

“Siwon …. I need to pee.”

 

Yesung shakes his shoulder a bit to wake him up and finally Siwon managed to open his tired eyes. The bedroom is dark and he doesn’t want to leave the bed. What if something is waiting under the bed? Siwon is tired and doesn’t understand if he misses something or what - why is Yesung saying that he needs to use the toilet?

 

“Then go …”

 

He feels that Yesung shakes his head no and groaned.

 

“My mom didn’t like when I left my bed after bedtime so she told me that there is a monster under my bed and it will eat me if it sees me awake.”

 

Siwon cursed inside his head because his mother is really weird. Who would say something like this to their kid? 

 

Siwon got up with a loud groan and Yesung hops out of the bed and stands next to his daddy. Siwon the lights and stands in the bathroom while Yesung is peeing. A good daddy must to protect their baby but he is almost falling asleep while standing there. Yesung finished peeing and washed his hands. They go back in bed and Siwon wraps his arms around his waist again. 

 

“There are no monsters, do you know it?”

 

Yesung doesn’t want to sound stupid, after all he is a lawyer. So he is silent and hides his face in crook of Siwon’s neck. Now his daddy thinks that he is the stupidest living creature.

 

“What if we check up under the bed?”

 

Siwon rubs his back and kissed top of his head. He got up again and finds a flashlight.

 

“Hold my hand and we can look.”

 

Yesung hesitantly put his hand in Siwon’s palm and they get up. Siwon the flashlight and kneeled down. He peeks under the bed and Yesung slowly kneeled down next to him. The space under their bed is dark and there are few lumps of dust. Siwon will need to scold the cleaning woman but for now he is happy that Yesung sees that there is nothing. 

 

“No monster is waiting here.”

 

Yesung nodded and blushes because he is embarrassed that he was scared. Siwon his hair because his baby has no reason to be embarrassed, he is happy to help him. They lay down again and Yesung snuggles close to warm body of his daddy.

 

“Sorry for bothering you.”

 

Siwon chuckled and gently lifted his chin with two fingers.

 

“Remember that if you need help or something is bothering you, then you can always come to me for help.”

Yesung nodded and Siwon kissed his pretty pink lips. He wraps his arm around Yesung’s petite shoulders and put his chin on top of his head. Siwon is regretting that he can’t speak with Yesung’s mother about lies which she told him. After all he is Yesung’s boss and how could a boss know that his employee is scared of monsters under his bed. 

 

In the morning Siwon woke up with Yesung peacefully snoring next to him and smiles. How could have Yesung survived alone in this cruel world? Yesung is too innocent and cute so how did he survive without someone strong on his side? Siwon carefully got up and goes in the kitchen to make himself cup of coffee and cup of cocoa for Yesung. Then he takes the cups and goes in the bedroom. Yesung is still sleeping and looks like a little angel so Siwon kissed his forehead few times. Yesung scrunched his button nose and opened his eyes because he smells the delicious cocoa. He grips the mug in his tiny hands and slowly takes a sip while Siwon sat down next to him. It is Saturday so they need to find something to do which will be difficult because Siwon feels lazy. They will probably stay home and watch some movie or something lazy like that. After all the weather outside is too hot to survive and inside is much nicer with the air conditioning . Yesung finished the cocoa and then wrapped himself in the thin blanket again.

 

“Are you going to stay hidden in bed like a little rabbit in his rabbit hole?”

 

Yesung nodded silently and wishes to have his pacifier right now even if he isn’t in little space right now. He just feels like on his pacifier but he doesn’t want to say it on loud. Luckily for him Siwon is the best daddy with the best daddy sense and knows what his baby wants so he pulled out a pacifier and pushed it between Yesung’s lips. His baby silently squealed and started to on it while staring on Siwon. He leaned closer and rubs his nose against tip off Yesung’s tiny nose. Yesung is giggling and on his pacifier while grabbing ears of his daddy. The baby snuggled to his daddy and breaths in the nice scent. When he is with his daddy, then no monster can hurt him. 

 

They are cuddling for some time before Yesung got a bit fidgety. Siwon wants to hold him more but he can’t keep the little in his lap and let go of him. Yesung runs to the living room and Siwon goes behind him. 

 

“Will you play like a good boy while daddy cooks breakfast?”

 

Yesung is already opening a coloring book and box of crayons so Siwon needs to repeat himself to get the boy’s attention. Then he goes in the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast - they are going to have strawberry smoothie and pancakes with blueberries and yoghurt on top. Yesung hasn’t finished coloring the first picture when his daddy came with their food. Siwon cleaned other things off the table and put one plate in front of Yesung. The boy started to slowly eat but stops in middle of his pancake and wants to color again. Siwon sighed and wraps his arm around Yesung’s tiny waist and pulls him closer.

 

“Eat everything on your plate and then I will give you a candy.”

 

Yesung whined and grabs his fork again. He is slowly munching on another bite and looks on his daddy. He doesn’t want to eat, he is already feeling full. Siwon only raised his eyebrow and pointed on the almost full of plate. Yesung angrily huffed but wants a candy so he continues and eats until he finished his whole breakfast. Siwon carries the dirty plates in kitchen and of course grabs a candy for his baby.

 

“Here comes a treat for my good baby bear.”

 

Yesung’s eyes lit up when he saw the peanut butter cup which is holding his daddy and quickly reached his tiny hands toward it. Siwon chuckled and handed the candy to Yesung who started to nibble on it like a little mouse. The weather outside is hot but Siwon knows what will help them. He orders a small inflatable pool and then inflated it on the terrace while Yesung is watching him with his stuffed penguin under his arm. Siwon filled the pool with cold water and then grabs Yesung’s hand.

 

“You can’t pee in your swimming pool, okay?”

The little one nodded eagerly and then his daddy finally let him get in the water. The swimming pool really isn’t big, when Yesung straighten up his legs his toes touched edge of the round swimming pool. The water reaches only to Yesung’s ankles so he can’t make a big mess with the water but he is still happy. He doesn’t like swimming so he is okay like this. Siwon brings his bath toys and then pulled out one special toy. He bought bubble maker which looks like a turtle and handed it to his baby with huge smile. Yesung kissed cheek off his daddy and started to play in the water while Siwon unfolded their terrace parasol so the sun won’t hurt delicate skin of his baby. Siwon is just playing with his phone and checks his favorite Instagram and Twitter accounts. After a while Siwon goes to get them some snack and Yesung got out of his pool. He is running around the terrace with the bubble maker and Siwon is preparing cubes of fresh watermelon. Then he brings their healthy snack and frowns. The floor is wet and the tiles can be slippery so he is worried.

 

“Baby don’t run, you are going to get hurt.”

 

Siwon put the snack on table and hears giggling of his baby who is still running around and chases the bubbles. 

 

“Yeye …”

 

Siwon is ready to scold him again but suddenly he hears a loud crash. Siwon turned around and sees that his poor baby is sprawled on the floor. Next few seconds are completely silent but then Yesung burst into tears.

 

“Baby!”

 

Siwon carefully sat him up and sees that three of his fingers look weird. Yesung is cradling his injured hand close to his chest and cries in pain while Siwon is his hair and cheeks.

 

“We need to see a doctor.”

 

Siwon slowly got up with Yesung on his hip and carries him in their bedroom. He dried Yesung’s body in rush and then filled a small plastic bag with ice to ease the pain in the tiny fingers of his baby. Siwon quickly put an oversized shirt and shorts on Yesung and doesn’t bother with shoes. He is running toward elevators and then hurries in his car. Yesung is still crying because it really hurts, on top of it he is in little space where every feeling and emotion feels thousand times stronger. Siwon is driving as fast as he can without killing them and then arrived at a hospital where works Yunho. Siwon ran inside while holding Yesung on his hip and tries to remember where is Yunho’s office. Luckily the man was just walking around and recognized Siwon.

 

“Siwon?!”

 

Siwon turned around and cried out in relief. 

 

“Yunho you need to help me!”

 

Siwon is a bit hysterical but it is understandable, after all his baby is hurt. Yunho quickly leaded Siwon in his office so they won’t make a scene in the hall and Siwon sat down with Yesung in his lap. Yunho is trying to be as gentle as possible but Yesung doesn’t willingly give his hand to the doctor so he needs to forcefully pulled it to him and he can finally examine Yesung’s injury. Yunho grimaced because Yesung has probably three broken fingers. 

 

“We need to make X-Ray so I can be 100% sure that his fingers are broken and don’t need a surgery.”

 

Yesung is crying in pain and anger when his daddy moves him in a room where is standing the X-Ray machine. Luckily Siwon has still his pacifier and gave it to the distressed little to calm him down. Luckily it works and Yunho took the picture of his injured hand. The fingers are really broken but don’t require a surgery. They go back in Yunho’s office who started to prepare everything what he is going to need. Yesung is still crying while squirming in hold of his daddy and tries to get out of this place. Yunho smiled a bit on the little and holds an injection with mild sedatives behind his back. 

 

“You are getting a small cast, okay?”

 

He needs to straighten the broken bones so he is waiting for a moment when Yesung won’t be looking on him to give him the injection. Luckily for them Yesung turned around to face his daddy and Yunho quickly stabbed the needle in his injured hand. The little one now completely lose it and started to cry on top of his lungs. He was already in pain and now they are hurting him even more in middle of this scary room. Siwon is bouncing Yesung in his lap and after a while the little becomes drowsy. Yunho is quickly working and straightened up the broken fingers.  Siwon gagged in disgust when his friend fixes fingers of his little baby and then Yunho put a blue cast. 

 

“Our weekend is now ruined.”

 

Siwon kissed Yesung’s forehead and pushed his hair out of his eyes. Yunho is cleaning the stuff which he used and then turned to him.

 

“I and Changmin have a small party with other couples from DDLB community. If you want to you can come and maybe that Yesung will find some friends. Changmin said that he has none and it must be boring for him to be lonely or only with you.”

 

Siwon is actually thinking about it because he was thinking about finding some friends for his baby. He turns his head to Yesung who is crying a bit but luckily not because of pain and Siwon got up with him. He thanked to Yunho who told him few advices and then they can leave. Siwon loaded Yesung back in their car and started to drive. After few minutes his phone started to ring and Heechul is calling him. 

 

“Where are you? I wanted to visit you.”

 

Siwon explained what happened and Heechul is immediately yelling and promised that he is coming. Siwon knows that there is no way how to stop Heechul who is buying lots of things for Yesung right now. They arrived home and Siwon helped Yesung to get out of the car. He is holding his good hand and leaded him in an elevator and then in their apartment. The swimming pool and toys are laying forgotten on the terrace and Yesung lost interest in them. He is sleepy and he has a headache so he is extremely fussy. 

 

Heechul stormed inside with four bags full of food and other things. He has some painkillers for kids and vitamins from a pharmacy in one bag, in second bag is lots of paper boxes with different food, and in the last two bags are some toys and sweets. Heechul hurries to Yesung who is sitting on a couch and opened Smurf Chocolate Box. Yesung is looking on the Smurf figures made from chocolate and bursts into tears. Heechul doesn’t understand why and Siwon quickly picked up his crying baby. He is walking around the room in circles to soothe Yesung and then laid him down in his crib. 

 

“What is wrong with the chocolate?”

 

Siwon only chuckles and shakes his head no.

 

“He is exhausted, nothing is wrong with the food.”

 

Heechul nodded and silently peeked in the bedroom. He sees that the cute boy is sleeping while hugging one of his stuffed friends and on pacifier. Heechul goes to find Siwon who is cleaning the terrace and helped him. Heechul can’t stay until end of Yesung’s nap so he only left the gifts behind and hurries to script reading of his new drama. Siwon looks around the silent apartment and sighed. He has nothing to do but he can’t leave when is his baby asleep. Siwon peeked in the bedroom and sees that Yesung is still asleep so he sat down in an armchair few steps away from the crib. He is staring on Yesung’s peaceful face and considers bring him to meet other people from DDLB community. It would be splendid if Yesung finds a friend tomorrow.