Chapter fourteen

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung is slowly getting used to sleeping in a crib. He was against it before and freaked out when he was out of little space and saw it standing close to big window in the bedroom. Siwon ensured him that it is okay but little Yesung cries almost every evening when his daddy lays him inside. Siwon is working on a very big and important case so Yesung is forcing himself to be big because Siwon is already busy and doesn’t need a baby in his arms. Yesung got easily used to his little space and now feels like everything is crushing him but he cant say it to Siwon. He knows that he is breaking rules but he doesn’t want to be a burden. However today Siwon found out when a childish whine left Yesung’s lips during lunch. Siwon saw how Yesung immediately straighten his back and tried to look seriously but he knows that he is only pretending.

 

“Does my little boy remember his rules?”

 

Yesung nodded without hesitation and Siwon angrily put his cutlery down.

 

“Is it right to lie to daddy?!”

 

Yesung whined again and slipped in little space. He clutches side of his head because everything hurts and got up to run to his daddy in desperate need of being hugged.

 

“Big boys lie to daddy and big boys don’t need hugs. Sit down again.”

 

Yesung cries and goes to sit down on his chair again while Siwon is glaring on him. Siwon continue in his lunch while Yesung is babbling something. He is little right now and hates his clothes. He want his comfy onesie and not a suit. He tugs on his tie and whined again. Siwon peeked on him but keeps an angry face.

 

“Stop Yesung, your punishment is already big.”

 

The little froze after hearing something about punishment and tries to stop his tears. They went home after lunch and no one dared to say a word about them leaving so early. Siwon drives home and tries to look like a very angry daddy but still keeps checking up on Yesung who is now silently sobbing and on his thumb. They are finally in their apartment and Yesung lost it. He threw himself on carpet and cries while Siwon calmly took off his jacket and shoes.

 

“If you are big enough for lying to daddy then you can take off your shoes.”

 

Yesung is crying and Siwon goes in kitchen to calm down his nerves. He is angry at Yesung for breaking their rules but he is also angry on himself. He should have cared more but his work drained all of his energy. Yesung took off his shoes after few failed tries and then goes to find his daddy.

 

“Daddy ….”

 

He lifted his hands to Siwon who coldly took his small hand in his. 

 

“You broke two rules, first - you didn’t tell me that you want to be little and two - you dared to lie to me. This is very serious.”

 

Siwon sat down on bed and stands Yesung in front of him.

 

“Can you explain yourself?”

 

Yesung sniffled and tries to hug him again but Siwon caught both of his wrists in one hand and glared at him.

 

“Daddy busy and Sungie no burden.”

 

Siwon sighed but knows that they have rules and not punishing him right now will mean that Yesung wont respect their rules in the future.

 

“Daddy is sorry for being busy but you need to teach a lesson from this. So you are going to get ten spanks.”

 

Yesung cries more when Siwon pulled down his pants and underwear and then Siwon pulled him across his thighs. Yesung cries on top of his lungs and Siwon smacked his white bum for the first time. He isn’t spanking him really hard but Yesung’s delicate skin is immediately red. The little cries more and feels bad for breaking daddy’s rules. He feels that he disappointed Siwon so much and it is worse than spanking. Siwon is slowly delivering smack after smack until he is done and grabbed Yesung under armpits and lifted him. His little boy is crying and snot is dripping from his nose so Siwon reached for a napkin and cleaned his nose. Then he pressed him to his chest and feels how is Yesung’s body shaking with sobs. Siwon starts to pat his back until he calmed down a bit and then he his hair.

 

“Now you know that you have to tell daddy if you need to be little and that you cant lie to daddy. Okay?”

 

Yesung nodded and wrapped his arms Siwon’s neck. Siwon feels bad that his baby is crying and so he got up and carried him in the bathroom. He starts to run a warm bath and then put Yesung down. He is undressing him while Yesung miserably whines. Then Siwon sat him down in the bathtub and Yesung hissed. His bum is red and hurts but soon the water starts feeling good. Siwon smiled and takes a washcloth. He is washing his baby who is fighting to stay awake. The spanking and crying was really exhausting so he is grateful when his daddy washed him and then carried him back in the bedroom. Siwon laid him down on his bed and then brings one of his shirts which are too big for Yesung but they are really comfy. He dressed Yesung in the shirt and briefs and then laid him down in his crib. Yesung is already sleeping but Siwon pushed a white pacifier between his lips so he can sleep more comfortably. Siwon his hair for last time and then goes in living room to finish his work and also Yesung’s duties because his boy is little right now.