Chapter thirty nine

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Siwon can’t imagine better way how to wake up. He is comfortably lying in his warm bed with Yesung sleeping on top of him. Last night was quite strenuous, Yesung wasn’t in his little space so they enjoyed lot of . Thats why Siwon woke up while Yesung is still fast asleep, because Siwon didn’t let him to get much sleep. The man is enjoying how his boyfriend turned him into a pillow but he really needs to use the toilet. 

 

Siwon carefully moved him on the mattress and hurries in the bathroom to relieve himself and silently closed the door behind him. Unfortunately Yesung woke up because the blanket around him doesn’t feel like his daddy’s arms. He sat up and looked around the empty room. Where is his daddy? The air is cold and he shivers a bit. He rubs his eyes with his tiny hands and then got up from the bed. He hears water running in the bathroom and scurries in the room. Siwon gasped when Yesung suddenly appeared next to him while he is peeing. Yesung has very messy hair and he rubs his eyes again. Siwon sighed and flushed the toilet and washed his hands. 

 

“Were you lonely?”

 

Yesung nodded and follows Siwon in the kitchen. Siwon started to prepare his morning coffee. Yesung is trying to reach the top shelf of a kitchen cabinet where are sweets. He wants Pop Tarts but Siwon always put sweets on the highest places so Yesung can’t reach them easily. His daddy smiled and closed the kitchen cabinet.

 

“No sugar so early.”

 

Yesung pouted and watches Siwon who is preparing them a healthy breakfast. He wants to eat his Pop Tarts but he doesn’t want to argue so early. Autumn is almost ending and they need to use one of the last opportunities to spend some time outside. Siwon prepared a picnic basket with food and Yesung is carrying a blanket. They head in Seoul Forest to have a pretty picnic in the last warm sunbeams. They found a nice place where Yesung unfolded the blanket and they sat down. Siwon unpacked their food and handed him an egg sandwich. They are eating in silence because they don’t need to speak all the time, they are happy to be together like this. You could rent a bicycle here but Yesung doesn’t want to do that, he still isn’t sure with his skills so he is happy that winter is coming soon and then no one is going to push him into riding a bike. 

 

They eat all the food and walk around until Yesung spotted lots of deers behind a fence. He immediately heads there and bought a cup of feed. A beautiful Sika deer came closer to him and Yesung reached his hand with the cup toward the deer who comes even closer only to snatch the whole cup out of his hand. Yesung froze and then slowly turned to Siwon with a shocked expression and showed him his empty hand. Siwon chuckled and bought more feed but this time pour only a bit in Yesung’s small palm. He tries it again and this time another deer came to him and eats from his palm while Yesung his pretty fur. He feeds the deers the second cup and then reached his hand toward Siwon for more. Siwon only sighed and bought another one. 

 

Yesung is feeding the deers for a long time before an employee told them to stop. It is hard to drag Yesung away from the cute creatures which look so similar to him but Siwon bribed him with an ice cream. Yesung is excited and speaks about the deers and tries to choose the cutest one which is impossible. Siwon took few photos of Yesung with the animals and now sent them to Heechul who demands regular updates about the little one. They head home and Yesung is still pouting because they had to leave the deers sooner than he would have liked. However Siwon took him to visit Heechul and his cat who is target of Yesung’s love for a while before hiding under a bed. They better left before Yesung can try to get under the bed too and go home. They start to cook dinner together but it is Siwon who does most of the work while Yesung is tasting everything. Siwon is only silently praying that Yesung won’t ask for a pet because that would really be too much for him to deal with.

 

PS: My friend told me to update soon because she is trying to persuade Terry1502 to write another book with little Yesung. Fighting sis!