Chapter fifty five

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung is finally ready for getting the skin grafts. Few spots on his stomach and chest suffered from the third degree burns and skin grafting is the only way how to fix it. Yunho managed to get his friend and great plastic surgeon Do Kyungsoo and today they head to his plastic surgery clinic. 

 

Yesung is quite nervous and holds Siwon’s hand while they wait in front of Do’s office. Suddenly a girl walked out of the room and briefly smiled at them before getting in an elevator. Yesung hesitantly walked in the office and Kyungsoo greets them before examining the burns on his body. Yesung is watching the doctor who is silently checking the wounds and then Yesung gently tapped his shoulder.

 

“So? Can you fix this?”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded before sitting down again.

 

“Did you see the girl who left my office. She was he.”

 

They gasped because the girl was really beautiful. Long legs off a ballet dancer, caramel brown skin and feline eyes. She had nice s, not too big and also her make-up looked natural.

 

“Nini is my masterpiece. I put every piece of my talent into her, so yes - I can perform a simple skin grafting.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and started to speak about the surgery and tries to soothe Yesung’s fear. In four days he is going to have a new skin and Yesung is nervously waiting for the surgery. Kyungsoo is a good doctor, there is no reason to be scared. Everything is going to be okay.

 

.

.

.

 

Yesung feels so light. The sedatives which sent him into dreamland are slowly vanishing and he feels no pain. Yesung slowly opened his eyes and sighed. He remembers where he is, he is in a room at Do’s plastic surgery clinic. Yesung turned his head a bit and blinks few times. It is weird to be like this, he is weak and vulnerable and he doesn’t like it. Luckily Siwon only went to buy a coffee and now comes back. He smiled after seeing Yesung awake and goes to get Kyungsoo.  The doctor is slowly removing the bandages around Yesung’s chest and smiles at his patient because he knows that it is going to be okay. After he removed last piece of the bandages he stepped aside so Siwon can see. 

 

“So ..?”

 

Yesung has still closed eyes and he isn’t brave enough to look on his own body. It is still very early but Siwon sees that it already looks much better. Yesung looks on his boyfriend and then slowly looks down on his chest and stomach. The skin is still red but the terrible burns are gone. Yesung smiles a bit and finally feels pretty again. Kyungsoo is telling them how to take care of the new skin and they can go home. It is hard to believe that doctors can do such things, Yesung still can’t believe that Kyungsoo fixed the ugly ruined skin and he is going to look like before. He knows that it will take few months for the skin to be completely healed but Yesung can be calm when he knows that every look on his body won’t remind him Ryeowook.