Chapter twenty three

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung and Siwon get back into their working routine and Yesung miss the nice Jeju island. No work, only fun and cuddling with uncles and daddy. He enjoyed being little without worries and now huge worries are rolling on him.

 

Changmin doesn’t want to do this but he has to speak with Siwon about Yesung. They are working on a new case and Yesung was supposed to study very important documents which are now nowhere to be found. These documents were originals and there are no other copies so this whole case is ed up. Yesung probably lost or accidentally ruined them and when Changmin asked him where are the documents he said that he put them on his desk this morning. Changmin knocked on door of Siwon’s office with heavy heart but it is clear that Yesung isn’t going to confess. 

 

Siwon takes few deep breaths after listening to Changmin and then coldly said him to get Yesung who has no idea what is going on. Siwon calmly asked him where are the documents but he repeats what he said to Changmin before. 

 

“Enough!”

 

Siwon hit his desk with his palms and got up from his chair.

 

“We don’t have times for some games! They were important, crucial for this case and you lost them!”

 

Yesung shakes in fear because he has never seen Siwon so angry and it is really scary moreover when he is target of his anger.

 

“Siwon …. you don’t believe me?”

 

Siwon huffed angrily and glares on him.

 

“I am not Siwon for you, not here. Here I am your boss who you don’t respect!”

 

Changmin has no idea that Siwon would get this angry. The truth is that their company lost four bigger cases in row and Siwon has to break this circle, he doesn’t need another failed case.

 

“Where are the documents when they aren’t on Changmin’s desk?”

 

Yesung doesn’t know but he really put them on the desk, right this morning when Changmin wasn’t in their office.

 

“I am not lying, I really put them there.”

 

Siwon closed his eyes for few seconds because his anger is now really taking over his body.

 

“Then where are they!?”

 

Yesung has had enough of this yelling and balled his hands into fists.

 

“Shut up!”

 

Yesung yelled back at him and everyone in the office is shocked. Yesung is panting and Siwon gritted his teeth. He grabbed Yesung’s tiny wrist in his hand and drags him out of the office and into an elevator. He isn’t speaking but feels that Yesung is shivering. Right now he isn’t able to care about it. They drive home because Siwon isn’t going to play a game for other people, he is going to punish him here. They arrived and Siwon is still dangerously silent until front door of their flat closed behind them. He goes in the living room and ran hand through his hair. 

 

“You yelled at me in middle of the office. You humiliated me, Yesung.”

 

Yesung fiddles with hem of his shirt and slips into little space. He disappointed his daddy. Yesung wants to crawl under bed and begs for daddy’s forgiveness but Siwon has different idea. 

 

“I can’t spank you when you are little but at least you are going to sit in corner for half an hour and then we will try to speak again.”

 

Siwon takes his hand and drags him in corner. There he pushed Yesung to sit down and kneeled in front of him.

 

“Sit here, silently and don’t move. I am too disappointed right now to look at you.”

 

Siwon left the room and the little is sitting there and stares on the creamy white wall. Disappointment, thats the worst word which Yesung can hear. His daddy is now sad because of him, Yesungie was so bad. Yesung is scolding himself for everything and hits his head with his weak fists few times. He ruins everything, like always. Everything is building up in him and he can’t take it anymore. He is only one big mistake, a disappointment who can’t do anything right. Yesung feels like the air around him is crushing his body and chokes on his breath. What is he going to do now? Suddenly an idea crawled from a dark hole in his soul. Idea that he could cut himself again like before. It helped before so maybe it can help now. But his daddy told that it is bad and that if he wants to do it again then he should call daddy. Then it hit him - daddy is going to leave him! Maybe he is already gone because the flat is so silent, he probably went out to find someone better. Yesung pressed his palms on the cold walls and cries a bit louder. Siwon hears him but he can’t stop the punishment or Yesung won’t learn a lesson from this. But maybe he can only peeked in the living room and make sure that he is okay.

 

Meanwhile Yesung is gagging on nothing and can’t breathe at all when Siwon came in the room. He immediately lifted him and gasped in shock. Yesung’s face is red and he is gasping for air.

 

“Hold on baby!”

 

Siwon hurries in bathroom and the shower. Then he moves Yesung under the stream of cold water. Siwon is still holding him while the cold water is running through his hair and he calms down. Siwon wrapped a towel around his wet hair and then laid him on bed.

 

“What happened?!”

 

Yesung is still sobbing and digs his little fingers in Siwon’s flesh. His throat hurts and he feels sick so he isn’t in mood to speak with him. 

 

“You got scared?”

 

Siwon asked and Yesung nodded. He got really scared but now it is a bit better. Siwon kissed his forehead and then starts to his back until Yesung stopped shaking and crying. But now back to his punishment -  he still hasn’t finished his time out. This time Siwon decided to sit Yesung in his crib and gives him his pacifier. 

 

“Ten more minutes and daddy will be in the same room, okay?”

 

Yesung is watching his daddy who is cleaning the bedroom and after ten minutes Siwon picked him up.

 

“Do you have something to tell me?”

 

Yesung’s swollen red eyes turned to him and he hiccuped.

 

“Yesungie …. lost the papers?”

 

It sounds more like a question than statement but Siwon is satisfied.

 

“Daddy is proud that you told the truth in the end.”

 

Yesung feels bad for lying to daddy and he isn’t sure what big Yesung did. Maybe that big Yesung really lost them and then lied to his daddy which turned stomach of little Yesung into a knot of nerves. The little one is really stressed out and feels bad that daddy is angry with him. Siwon is his back and hair until Yesung calmed down and then laid him down in his crib. 

 

Next morning Yesung woke up big and doesn’t think that he can go in office. He got out of the crib while Siwon is still sleeping and took a shower. Then he goes in living room and sits on couch in silence until Siwon got up. He tried to smile at him and then cooked breakfast. Yesung is only moving his eggs on the plate and doesn’t eat much. After breakfast Siwon goes to get dressed and Yesung trails behind him.

 

“Can I stay at home? Just for today, please.”

 

Siwon nodded but then sent a message to Heechul so he could spend the day with Yesung. Siwon can’t stay with him and Yesung needs someone who will make sure that he eats and doesn’t hurt himself. Of course that in few minutes Heechul stormed inside Siwon’s flat with big box of chocolate and his Netflix password written on piece of paper. Yesung is sitting alone on couch and he looks so pitiful that Heechul would like to pour him some alcohol, few glasses of wine helps to Heechul everytime. He knows that Yesung can’t drink alcohol so he opened the chocolate and sat down next to him.

 

“Do you want some?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no and Heechul put it aside.

 

“Can you tell me what happened?”

Yesung plays with the blanket which is wrapped around him and sighed. He told Heechul about everything what happened yesterday. Heechul is running his fingers through Yesung’s black hair and sighed sadly.

 

“And did really you lost them?”

 

Yesung shrugged because he really doesn’t know. He was sure that he put the papers on Changmin’s desk but now he doesn’t know.

 

“I …. I don't know. I must have lost them when they are nowhere to be found”

 

Heechul cooed at the poor baby … err young man and his hair.

 

“Now it is away. Do you want to watch some movie?”

 

Yesung looked up on Heechul and laid his head on the man’s shoulder.

 

“Minions would be nice.”

 

Heechul smiled and the TV while also grabbing the box of chocolate. He is looking forward to making Yesung smile again.

 

Meanwhile Siwon doesn’t have a good day. The documents were important and Siwon is trying to deal with the fact that they are gone. He is standing in middle of the office while speaking to his employees. Siwon is standing next to table of one man and asked him for a pen. The man opened a drawer of his desk and Siwon caught a glimpse of a blue folder. The man closed the drawer again but Siwon already knows what is the blue folder. The reason why Yesung suffered so much.

 

Changmin and Yesung are a great couple of coworkers. They have also their special system of folders in different colors and every color has different meaning. This blue folder means that inside are very important documents. So what does it do in desk of this man? Siwon looked on his face and remembers that this one made the ugly prank with printer.

 

“Open that ing drawer again!”

 

Siwon forced the drawer open and took the folder. Now he needs to stay calm and hold his anger back.

 

“You have five minutes to leave this building.”

 

The man’s face is red and he hang his head down to hide his shame. Siwon goes in his office and slumped in his chair. Then he hides his face in his hands and sighed. He punished Yesung for nothing, he made him sad and didn’t believe him. Siwon sighed again and decided that he has to leave the office sooner to buy some gift for Yesung.

 

He immediately heads in huge luxury mall and then spotted toy store. Siwon is walking through aisles full of toys until he spotted cute Lego. It is castle from Beauty and the beast with Bella and other characters from the movie. Siwon takes it and then found even some sweets with Harry Potter and takes chocolate wand. He needs something extremely cute for his baby. Siwon spotted a necklace with tiny cute white kitten peeking out of a small pink pocket. Now he has enough gifts for little Yesung and has to buy something for big Yesung. He bought suede loafers, baby pink cashmere-wool sweater and cocoa dusted pecans. He can head home and slowly unlocked the door. Heechul and Yesung are sitting on couch in the living room and watch some movie with yellow beans running around. Yesung is cuddling close to Heechul and his head is resting on his chest. Siwon sneaked closer to them and sees that Yesung is sleeping. He put the bags down and sat down next to Heechul who glared at him. 

 

“It is even worse. One er hided the documents.”

 

Heechul slapped back off his head and huffed angrily.

 

“I know, I deserved it.”

 

Siwon is watching the movie and they are silent until Yesung stirred around and woke up. He looked around and spotted Siwon. His eyes turned away again and he snuggles to Heechul again.

 

“What can I do about it? It was a mistake.”

 

Heechul is still glaring on him.

 

“You should have trusted him. Yesung is your boyfriend.”

 

Siwon shrugged because what he can say? 

 

“I have gifts for you. Can you forgive me?”

 

Yesung looked on the gifts and then on Siwon who opened the box with pecans and hold it close to Yesung. Yesung hesitantly took one and then Siwon showed him the new Lego. Yesung is looking on it but doesn’t feel happy. 

 

“Nice.”

 

He snuggles to Heechul again and Siwon goes to take a shower. Then he heads in kitchen to wash Yesung’s new pacifier in hot water. He comes back in the living room and shows the pacifier to Yesung, it is cute with panda design. Yesung takes it after a while and starts to on it. He closed his eyes in bliss because he really loves this. He is still quite angry but right after Heechul left Siwon picked him up and sat him in his lap.

 

“I am really sorry that I didn’t trusted you. Now I understand that I was wrong and next time I will believe you, immediately.”

 

Siwon can’t fix that he punished him unjustly but he wants to relieve his conscience. Yesung doesn’t respond and only on his pacifier while squirming in hands of his daddy. He slipped into little space and little Yesung doesn’t have such a strong heart to stay mad at his daddy. Yesung kissed his daddy’s cheek with the pacifier still between his lips and hugs him around neck. He will forgive his daddy no matter what. He can’t resist to his handsome daddy who has wide smile and dimples. Yesung tugs on his big ears and giggles when daddy gently tugs on his small ears. He loves his daddy too much to be angry on him.