Chapter thirteen

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Everything in Siwon’s and Yesung’s little world is perfect. Siwon is the best daddy you could ever imagine and Yesung is simply too cute for this world. Only one thing is making Siwon frowns. He feels bad for sleeping in one bed with Yesung when he is in little space. Siwon cant control that sometimes he wakes up with hard in the morning, moreover Yesung always moves too much in his sleep and often ends on the floor. Siwon cant wait for an injury so he decided to buy a crib. 

 

He is an owner of Choi law company so it means that no one is controlling if he really works in his office and Siwon used this to find a crib for Yesung. He found one which is really nice. It is made from wood and it has baby blue color, the railing is one meter tall ( or 3 feet and 3⅜ inches tall - thats what Google says). This crib is going to look good in his bedroom but he also needs to make space for Yesung’s things. They are going to start living together and Yesung’s mother thinks that he is going to live with his friend. Well actually she doesn’t care much. 

 

So today Yesung’s crib arrived and Siwon is trying to build it. Yesung is in little space because it is Saturday and right now he plays with his stuffed animals. Meanwhile Siwon is trying to not curse and throw this damn thing out of a window. Yesung  got bored without his daddy and wanders around the apartment. He doesn’t want to play when his daddy isn’t playing with him or doesn’t watch him. Then he got an idea. He can go outside! There is a park right across the street and it could be fun. Yesung doesn’t bother with putting on his shoes and after short struggling opened the front door. He sneaked out of the apartment and starts to wander around the huge long hallway. 

 

An elevator arrived and its door opened. A black haired man in his hair tied in a messy bun walks out of the elevator and smiled after spotting the boy in pink tracksuit.

 

“Where are you going little guy?”

The man kneeled down in front of him and Yesung’s attention is focused on this stranger. Yesung grabs his fluffy black hair and the man grabbed him under armpits. He easily lifted him and smiled. This boy isn’t fighting, not even the tiniest bit. The man finds still slightly opened door of Siwon’s apartment and rings on the door bell. After a while Siwon appeared and his eyes almost fell out of his head because of how fast he bulged them in surprise.  

 

“Yesung! What …? How …!”

 

Siwon has no idea when did he sneaked out and quickly takes his baby.

 

“Thanks bro.”

 

Siwon smiled on the handsome man who took off his sunglasses and smiled widely. It is no else than Kim Heechul, Siwon’s very good friend and amazing MC and actor. Coincidentally he lives in the same apartment complex as Siwon and today he came back from Japan where he was shooting his new drama. Siwon sent him few pictures of his little boy and now Heechul came to see him. He was surprised as Siwon right now when he found the boy roaming alone around the hallways. Heechul smiled and walked inside.

 

“Don’t be surprised, even my cat can open a door.”

 

Yesung giggled because Heechul is tickling his tummy and then put him down.

 

“Yesung! You cant leave our house like that.”

 

Siwon is scolding him and Yesung fell on bum. It wasn’t his fault that he didn’t find way to the park. Heechul sees that Siwon is still holding a screwdriver.

 

“What are you doing Siwon?”

 

His friend proudly smiled and then leaded him in his bedroom. 

 

“Tada!”

 

The crib is finally standing and now it is time to put the baby inside. Siwon grabs Yesung under armpits and carried him in the bedroom. He wants to lower him inside the crib but Yesung kicked his legs. Siwon sighed and tries it again but Yesung is still squirming in his hold. However his daddy decided that he is going to take a nap in his new crib and his kicking cant save him. Siwon laid him down inside the cot and tucked him under blanket. 

 

“Just try it please before you end in a hospital with brain bleeding.”

 

They have to try this because it is dangerous when Yesung keeps falling down of their bed and Siwon’s back hurts from sleeping on floor. Yesung is crying and even his pacifier cant help him. Heechul handed him the forgotten penguin plushie which was in the living room and Yesung’s cries slowed down a bit. After few more minutes he is too tired to cry more and rubs his eyes. Heechul and Siwon leave him but first Siwon closed the curtains so nothing is bothering his baby. When door of the bedroom closed Heechul started to fire thousands of questions on him. Siwon is listening to him for few minutes but then covered Heechul’s mouth with his palm. 

 

“I have a headache from building that stupid crib so be quiet or leave.”

 

Heechul is thinking for a while and then closed his mouth. They sat down in the living room and Siwon sighed. He is tired but happy that Yesung is now safe during sleep. Meanwhile Heechul is looking around on the few toys which are laying on carpet. He is quiet but smirked when he imagined how many toys he can buy for Yesung and Siwon’s face after he will turn this apartment into a toy store. Then Heechul remembered that he saw beautiful stuffed turtle in close shop and got up from the couch.

 

“I have to go.”

 

Siwon looked surprised at him and then nodded. At least he can take a nap too. Heechul closed the front door behind him back and then skipped like a lunatic into an elevator. He is going shopping!