Chapter eleven

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

PS: This is for you Terry1502! Long and cute chapter with Yesung in little space!

 

Next morning they woke up and Siwon takes a shower. When he comes back in the bedroom Yesung is still sitting in bed and looks on him.

 

“You don’t want to take a shower?”

 

Yesung made a gurgling noise and giggled. Siwon is taken aback because he has never heard such noise coming from Yesung.

 

“Can you repeat it?”

 

Siwon is staring on Yesung who made the weird noise again. He sounds like a ….. baby? Siwon is shocked and doesn’t know what does this mean.

 

“Yesung.”

 

Yesung looked on him and on hem off his sleeve. 

 

“How old are you?”

 

Yesung smiled and then shows him five fingers.

 

“This many!”

 

Siwon chuckled because he acts like a toddler.

 

“How many fingers are you showing to me?”

 

Yesung looked at him curiously and thinks for a while.

 

“Twenty!”

 

Siwon laughed and Yesung started to laugh too. Siwon is shocked by Yesung’s pure kind of laugh, he isn’t holding himself back.

 

“Okay, then let me find out what is happening with you.”

 

Siwon opened his laptop and types his question in Google. After short moment Siwon found what he needed. Little space.

 

He reads few articles about little space and everything fits on Yesung. Stress, low self-confidence, being neglected by parents, bullying. Everything. Siwon looked on Yesung again. 

 

“Well baby, this is going to be new for both of us.”

 

Yesung is only looking at him and wonders about what is he saying. Siwon found some e- shop for littles and started to add things in basket. Some clothes, cosmetics for babies and diapers, also some sippy cups and pacifiers. Then he let Yesung chose few stuffed animals and of course that the baby cried when Siwon stopped him on the eleventh toy. Siwon goes to get his card and Yesung crawled closer to the laptop. He put some other things in the basket and then sits innocently while his daddy paid for it. In one hour their delivery arrived and Siwon opened the first box.

 

“What is this?”

 

He holds a bag with hair clips and frowned. He doesn’t remember buying this but Yesung does. He grabbed the small bag and after a while succeeded in opening it. Then his chubby fingers grabbed one of the clips and he reached his hand toward Siwon. He wants to put it in his daddy’s hair but Siwon moved away.

 

“You ordered it, you wear it.”

 

Siwon took it from his tiny hand and put two of the hair clips in his hair. Yesung looked up to his daddy and smiled.

 

“Cute?”

 

Siwon cooed and leaned closer.

 

“You are the cutest!”

 

Yesung giggled again and kicked his legs around a bit. Siwon frowned because Yesung’s legs are really bony. 

 

“I want to know how much do you weight.”

 

Siwon grabbed Yesung under armpits and carried him in bathroom where he stands up on a weight scale. Number 120 appeared on the small display.

 

“Okay, so I am around 70 kilos then it means that you are on fifty kilos.”

 

Siwon frowned and looked down on his little boy in his arms. Yesung is on his fingers and Siwon looked on the display again, maybe he saw a bad number. But no, there is really 120. His baby needs to gain some weight. Siwon goes in kitchen and opened a bag of salty potato chips.

 

“Do you want some?”

 

Yesung put his small hand inside and took one. He is chewing on it and then smiled. This is good! He is eating more and Siwon smiled. Now he has to cook something healthy but good for them, well mostly good for Yesung. Siwon grabbed him under armpits and easily sat him on kitchen counter while he starts to cook egg drop soup and pork and mushroom stir fry. Yesung is watching him and eats the chips until their food is ready. Siwon put him down from the kitchen counter and put their food on plates. He hands a spoon to Yesung and he immediately started to messily eat his soup. Siwon is watching him and has to smile because he is really cute. He wiped off a bit of egg from his little chin and then Yesung starts to devour the pork and mushroom. Siwon is amazed that Yesung eats so lot but thinks that it is probably cause by him being in little space. After food Siwon his full tummy.

 

“Lets see what is in rest of the boxes!”

 

Yesung goes behind him back in the living room and opened another box. There are Yesung’s stuffed friends and he is immediately playing with them while Siwon discovers rest of the things. He put the diapers with Rilakkuma design aside because Yesung doesn’t seem to need them now. Then he unpacked few clothes for Yesung and found a night gown for girls with Totoro - another thing which Yesung secretly added in the basket. Siwon is watching Yesung who is playing with his stuffed friends and doesn’t care about anything. Siwon crawls over to him and put his arm around Yesung’s slim waist. 

 

“Do you like them?”

 

Yesung only nodded and then showed one in his face. 

 

“Dogie.”

 

Siwon nodded and smiled widely. He Yesung’s hair and the little turned to him while giggling. Yesung feels good like this, he has toys, his tummy is full is someone is cuddling with him. Siwon pulled him into his lap and the TV. He finds a channel with cartoons and they watch The Little mermaid. Yesung is impressed and after a while Siwon got up because he is thirsty. He drank some water and then realized that Yesung is maybe thirsty too. He found one sippy cup which he bought and washed it with hot water. Then he filled it with orange juice and handed it to Yesung who thanked to him and then started to on it. It is really good but soon he has to pee.

 

“Appa …”

 

Yesung whined and tugged on Siwon’s big hand to show him that he needs his help. Unfortunately for him Siwon doesn’t understand and 

 

“Pee.”

 

Siwon jumped on his feet and quickly lifted Yesung and runs with him in bathroom. He pulled down Yesung’s pants and sat him on toilet just in time for him to start to pee. Yesung shivered in the good feeling of an empty bladder and Siwon smiled. No accident for now but next time he has to be more ready. Then they go back to watching the movie and Yesung naturally sat down in Siwon’s lap and laid his head on his wide shoulder. After a moment Siwon sees that Yesung is on his thumb and frowned.

 

“I have something better.”

 

Siwon got up and holds Yesung on his hip while he unpacked one pacifier and washed it under hot water. Then it is Yesung’s turn to try it and he starts to on it almost immediately. He smiles on Siwon and enjoys how comforting is his new pacifier. It is too much comforting because he starts to feel sleepy. Yesung’s eyes are closing but he fights with sleep because he wants to watch the TV. Siwon next to him chuckled and turned it off. Then he lifted Yesung and carried him in the bedroom. Siwon slowly sat down while cradling Yesung in his arms and smiles at him. He is so cute with the pacifier bobbing between his lips and his little hands are curled into fists. Siwon kissed his forehead and then starts to sway him from side to side in his arms so Yesung is fast asleep in few seconds. Siwon carefully laid him on bed and then put his new plushies around him. He silently left the bedroom and closed the door behind him. Then he sighed and went to clean the living room because there is lots of waste after unpacking all the boxes. Siwon cleaned the room and then went to prepare some healthy snack for his baby. He a radio and dances around the kitchen because he feels so relaxed and happy. Suddenly he stoped and thinks about reason why he feels so happy. Could it be fact that Yesung is a little? Siwon didn’t know much about it before and he had no idea that once he will find a little but here they are. 

 

Siwon smiled because taking care of Yesung isn’t hard, well not yet but being daddy to real little means that he has many responsibilities on his back now. Before they only pretended that he is daddy and Yesung his baby boy, but when is Yesung is real little space it means that in his head he is a real baby. Siwon frowned and suddenly even J-Hope playing from the radio cant make him happy. He has a baby to take care of. Suddenly many possible and less possible scenarios run through his head. Oh my God what if he accidentally kills him? Yesung isn’t fragile as a real baby but there is still some possibility that something will be wrong with him and he wont be able to say it to Siwon. Siwon frowns and continue in cutting banana onto slices. Out of nowhere he feels a cold wind on his skin and turned around. Hell, his terrace is a death trap! 

 

Siwon runs to the glass door and locked them. Now Yesung cant fall down from there and Siwon looked around his apartment. He sees everything by completely different eyes. The huge flat TV? Yesung could grab it and pull it onto himself. The coffee table made from glass? Even Siwon hurt his toes against it few times. He has to baby proof this whole place. Suddenly he remembers that there are cleaners in a cabinet under basin in the bathroom. He runs there and silently opened the door of his bedroom. Yesung is still sleeping and Siwon looks in the cabinet. What if Yesung gets an idea to drink some of this?! Siwon runs his hands through his hair. He has so much things to do! He hurries to finish the snack and then heard his baby calling him. Siwon runs there and smiled at his cute baby who has messy hair and on his pacifier. 

 

“Daddy!”

 

Yesung made grabby hands toward him and Siwon hurries to lift him. His baby hugs him around neck and Siwon kissed his cheek.

“Daddy has a good snack for you.”

 

Siwon carried him in the kitchen and Yesung’s thin legs which are dangling on his sides. He sat Yesung on the kitchen counter and handed him the bowl with his fruit snack. Yesung starts to eat the juicy strawberry and his pure innocent eyes turned to his daddy. Siwon sees that Yesung is still little, his eyes don’t lie. Yesung eats and then snuggles close to his daddy’s chest. Siwon smiled because this Yesung is so cuddly and also his anxiety is gone, he is simply a bundle of cuteness, Siwon’s bundle of cuteness.

 

Yesung starts to play with his stuffed animals and Siwon tries to work but he cant. He is trying to focus but his eyes are turning to his cute baby again and again. Yesung is speaking with his toys and from time to time giggles cutely. After a while Siwon gave up and closed his laptop. He sat down on carpet next to Yesung and starts to play with him. It is really funny to push all worries away and just relax like this. Moreover Yesung is so cute like this. The hair clips are still in his hair and his eyes are sparkling with happiness. Also his cheeks are a bit pink from all his giggling and smiling. They are playing until Siwon sees that it is dark outside. He got up and a cartoons for Yesung so the baby will be distracted while he cooks dinner. Yesung is watching his cartoons and doesn’t mind that daddy isn’t there with him, after all he has his pacifier and also his stuffed friends are all over around him. Siwon finished cooking black bean noodles and then put the two bowls on kitchen table. He filled Yesung’s sippy cup with orange juice and then goes to call his baby. Yesung whined when Siwon the TV but then his daddy lifted him. He giggles happily because he likes to be carried like this. Siwon sat him down on a chair and Yesung digs in. Siwon gave him a fork but Yesung decided to eat with his fingers. Soon the sauce is all over his chin, nose and mouth but Siwon isn’t mad that the kitchen table is now smudgy. Yesung finished the noodles and then wants to drink from sippy cup but Siwon stopped him and cleaned his hands and face. Only then the baby can drink the juice and his big curious eyes are looking around. He has much more energy after the delicious food and now starts to roam around the apartment. Siwon was right when he locked the door leading on terrace because Yesung is trying to go out. Siwon takes his hand in his and then opened the door. A soft but cold wind is blowing and Yesung looks around Seoul glowing in the dark evening. Siwon is holding him safe and after a while they go back inside. 

 

“Time for bath.”

 

Yesung whined but Siwon is already holding him on his hip. He goes in bathroom and starts to run him a bath. After adding soft baby wash in the warm water he can sit Yesung down inside the bathtub. Yesung isn’t mad anymore that he has to take a bath because of bubbles! Bubbles are everywhere and Yesung starts to play with them. Siwon prepared a big fluffy towel and then takes Yesung’s new pajama. Then this good daddy starts to wash his baby and hums a soft melody. When he is done he lifted Yesung and wrapped him in the towel. Yesung is wrapped like a little burrito and Siwon is drying his petite body. Then he takes the pajama set which is really cute. It consists of pants and shirt with long sleeves and it is white with navy blue embroidered stars. Yesung is drowsy and let his daddy to dress him. This new pajama is really comfy and Yesung smiles. 

 

“Thank you daddy.”

 

Siwon smiled and kissed him on forehead. He tucked them under a blanket and Yesung closed his eyes. It is so nice to be nestled into Siwon’s strong arms, he is being protected by the best daddy. After a while Yesung tossed around and Siwon wasn’t expecting this so Yesung squirmed out of his arms and fell down of the bed. He hit his head against the nightstand and then started to cry. Siwon jumped up and quickly grabbed him under armpits. He checked up on Yesung’s head and luckily there is no blood but a dark bruise is already forming there. Siwon is bouncing him on his hip and kissed injured head off his poor baby. Yesung is still crying but then calmed down after Siwon wrapped him in a blanket and starts to rock him back and forth. He fell asleep again but after few hours he rolled off the bed again. Yesung is now crying hysterically but he isn’t injured. Siwon is frowning because his poor baby doesn’t deserve such a bad luck. It took him longer time to calm him down and then decided that they are going to sleep on floor tonight. He put every pillow and blanket on the floor and then they lay down again. Yesung is still sobbing a bit but Siwon hugs him tightly and he calms down. He is exhausted after all his crying and closed his eyes while on the pacifier while Siwon sighed. His baby can hurt himself even during lying in bed so Siwon’s work as a protective daddy is going to be really hard.